skydog

Does cultivation make other people anxious around you?

Your post made me think of Yu-Gi-Oh for some reason, but only because my son was big into it when he was in elementary school.

I was a few years too old for that, Pokemon was just getting big when I was in primary school :P

I've met some folks who most definitely came in with some stuff! Though they are also most definitely not the ones who are famous "psychics" either :P.

Well maybe about the athiest etc. funk, but on the otherhand those born with such things just have other difficulties to overcome. There might also just be even more to take for granted...

Yeah definitely, logically I know that everyone has their own growth to go through, and that the time I spent in that mindset wasn't 'wasted' because I learned and grew a lot from the experience (and probably wouldn't have been mature enough to approach this stuff properly beforehand), but it's still hard not to feel like I wasted a bunch of time, and to think about how I might have achieved years ago the things I'm struggling through now if I'd had a slightly different experience or circumstance. Ahh well, such is life.

• Like 1

I was a few years too old for that, Pokemon was just getting big when I was in primary school :P

<snip>

Yeah, he started with Pokémon and then transitioned to Yu-Gi-Oh -- and then discovered the guitar...

• Like 1

Ill say this with my training.

The ldt(earth) and the shen(heaven) has to be cultivated and they both have their own power.

I know in my training that at a certain point of your shen development that any object that has spiritual power will interact with your own and activate your shen.

Sacred objects, books, sacred ground and so on.

This started my lesson that in the presence of a real developed practitioners that some sacred objects burn hot....

When your shen is developed even your words have power when you want them. That if you tell someone to heal they will.

Your voice is related to yin energy and can have power when your shen is more developed.

But this is the power of heaven.

The ldt when developed has its own power.

• Like 3

How do you know how people are when they're not around you to determine if they are different when they are around you?

All these crazy people I come across.

Maybe it is just me.

Although I do not think the poofster stray cats that come to the porch care about me. They just like to tease the dogs and entice my young cat to come out and sniff catnip and ride motorcycles with them.

• Like 2