leanfox

Minerals and Mo Pai, and other kinds of nei gong

Hi everybody, I wonder if some of you know about the mineral used during Mo Pai meditation, I think it is what Jim wrote as the "additional aspect" which allows to gather yin chi. I guess it must be some sort of stone similar than the used in the first chakra in yoga. If someone knows how to accumulate yin chi please feel free to share.

• Like 2

Sit on the ground during meditation, you gain as much yin as you have yang if grounded automatically, if you can't sit on the ground use a grounding wire connected to a grounding rod outside.

So, if I meditated in an airplane, I have no access to Yin - according to this logic.

Maybe like 2% yin or something... at least it's one of the only places in the world without anyone's bluetooth, wifi and cel phones on (supposedly)

• Like 2

I prefer whole yin milk to 2% or skim yin milk. I can never get my wifi or bluetooth to work with 2% or skim.

I'm in starbucks, my wifi is working perfectly and they used whole milk in my matcha latte... forgot to ask for almond milk :(.

I think I vote this place as the place least likely to get yin qi, or yang qi, or anything qi...

• Like 2

Umm earths yin field expands into space.....

For Mo Pai meditation it is required to gather yin chi while touching the earth other systems to do not require that.

Remember there is thunder and lightning that happens in the clouds and never touches down on earth.

There could be systems more akin to a thunder cloud :o

Edited by thamosh

Your not at an attainment to reply to me as an expert...

Yin chi is universal it exist everywhere it even transends realms.

Yin chi is more akin to stillness as there is a yin energy that manifest with stillness meditation....

It builds and stillness and circulates thru currents around the planet like wind.

There is a whole spectrum of yin not just a yin chi.

like gravity, cold, magnetic fields and so on.

Yin chi and Yang chi do share a similarity.

Yin Chi does not absorb force it converts that force into yin chi as well. Just as yang chi converts yin chi into yang chi.

Edited by thamosh
  • Like 1

Your not at an attainment to reply to me as an expert...

Yin chi is universal it exist everywhere it even transends realms.

Yin chi is more akin to stillness as there is a yin energy that manifest with stillness meditation....

It builds and stillness and circulates thru currents around the planet like wind.

There is a whole spectrum of yin not just a yin chi.

like gravity, cold, magnetic fields and so on.

Yin chi and Yang chi do share a similarity.

Yin Chi does not absorb force it converts that force into yin chi as well. Just as yang chi converts yin chi into yang chi.

You can define yin chi however you wish, however you won't be absorbing what mo pai calls yin chi unless you are grounded to the earth during meditation.

That's how it is.

Previous replies inside the spoiler:

Umm earths yin field expands into space.....

For Mo Pai meditation it is required to gather yin chi while touching the earth other systems to do not require that.

Remember there is thunder and lightning that happens in the clouds and never touches down on earth.

There could be systems more akin to a thunder cloud :o

Lightning happens because of a massive charge imbalance that creates an ionized column of air which acts as a good conductor for current to flow through.

It is not possible to absorb what mo pai is calling yin chi up in an airplane.

Now other systems might be speaking of something else and calling it yin chi, and that's perfectly fine, but unless you took a grounding wire up in the sky with you on your airplane flight, you are not absorbing what mo pai is calling yin chi, and that's how it is.

Maybe like 2% yin or something... at least it's one of the only places in the world without anyone's bluetooth, wifi and cel phones on (supposedly)

I prefer whole yin milk to 2% or skim yin milk. I can never get my wifi or bluetooth to work with 2% or skim.

So, if I meditated in an airplane, I have no access to Yin - according to this logic.

Perhaps you have access to something else that another system defines as yin, you would not have access to yin as mo pai defines it. That is correct.

Hi everybody, I wonder if some of you know about the mineral used during Mo Pai meditation, I think it is what Jim wrote as the "additional aspect" which allows to gather yin chi. I guess it must be some sort of stone similar than the used in the first chakra in yoga. If someone knows how to accumulate yin chi please feel free to share.

Sit on the ground during meditation, you gain as much yin as you have yang if grounded automatically, if you can't sit on the ground use a grounding wire connected to a grounding rod outside.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Perhaps you have access to something else that another system defines as yin, you would not have access to yin as mo pai defines it. That is correct.

Decades ago, I've had copper wire outside my house, up in a tree, and through my window- for a shortwave antenna.

Didn't work too good and the rain kept coming in through the open window crack lol

So I buried the end of the wire deep into the ground, and just smashed the wire down so the window would close (I didn't care about reception anymore).

I curled up about 8 feet of it into a flat spiral coil, and used to sit on it when I first started meditating.

Honestly, maybe due to innate intuition, I have no logical reasoning for doing that.

I did that for quite awhile, and did have an enormous Kundalini Eruption/Awakening, later on.

So who knows, coincidence, or my inner John Chang-child guiding me.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

So, does someone know about the "additional aspect" Jim was talking about?

Also, Kosta says something about meditating close to places with iron concentration. Maybe the idea is to grab the electric charges that spreads out from metals, but it wouldn't make sense with the grounding to earth. Therefore, I suppose it doesn't have anything to do with gathering electric charges, maybe it has to do with the magnetic properties of certain minerals. Or, it also can be the radioactive properties, which is essentially the atom's nucleus breaking apart and spreading energy.