Sign in to follow this  
Isimsiz Biri

Lone Wolf and Cub - Kozure Ōkami

I like the manga better then the live action. The series moves a bit slowly so its nice to catch the movies where the action (and blood!) flows faster. There is a site, mangareader.net which is a good source for seeing manga. The artwork of the LW&C is fantastic.

Every now and then you can catch references to it. For example the short lived Samurai Jack cartoon series had a young Jack witness LW&C mowing down a few people.

Isimsiz Biri, you obviously failed to understand what I was saying. I don't care who you're talking to, the forum has rules regarding polite discourse and your pattern of behavior in this thread has been less than polite. This policy doesn't apply to only those people you think deserve respect, but to everyone. If you can't talk nicely to others, might I suggest ignoring them?

Aaron,

I understood what you said completely. If somebody talks to me in a less than polite manner, he/she gets his answer. I never start a less than polite conversation. Your warning should be addressed to starter. Also, this is a thread about "Lone Wolf and Cub" nothing else.

How am I derailing this thread?

The thread is about Lone Wolf and Cub (two ‘demons’ that go around killing things they don’t agree with – on whom you seem to base your Dharma – but we will leave that aside for the moment)

At post 3 Mark Foote mentioned Zatoichi. And posted a movie link. I responded to him and posted a small clip link.

You roused me for derailing (but not Mark Foote). Mark responded in post 6 saying “You can blame me for that.”

Post 8 Mark had a technical question on Zatoichi sword technique (you didn’t admonish him from returning to the subject) you didn’t answer his question so I did ); quick, simple, 3 lines.

Then you immediately insulted me and changed the subjects to Nafs, post 12. So I explained to you the level of sword and Nafs I was at. I also suggested your reaction was because of my skill and knowledge in sword, and you reacted with an insult as you do not have that knowledge to converse with me intelligently about it. I came to this conclusion by observation of your interaction with others here where you exhibited the same behaviour.

Others were offended by your response to me and posted complaint to you.

In post 19 I actually defend you try to see your comment about me as positive and give thanks to you.

Then you in post 20 open the subject of nafs again. Then in post 22 you said the demonstration of jo by Morihiro Saito Sensai was ‘A typical exhibition of Nafs’ - very disrespectful !

You post 23 starts with an insult to me. 25 shows a further insult which I graceiously accept as advice and bow to you.

In post 28 I answer your questions about Nafs (a subject YOU introduced into your own thread (hence self-derailing) briefly and suggest we start another thread to discuss it, so as to NOT derail your own thread.

At post 29 the subject matter drifts into ‘monster teachers’. You don’t protest to Mark but answer him and continue on that subject, I comment on it (having an insight into this subject).

In post 31 YOU change the subject to Aikido. In post 32 YOU bring in quotes from another different subject and a totally different thread and try a mis-quote on me . Then YOU continue on ‘off topic’ about ‘monster teachers’.

In post 37 I answer some questions and accusations levelled at me by you. Then I ask AGAIN if YOU really want to discuss this topic in a tread about Lone Wolf and Cub.

In post 38 I answer a question about Aikido, a subject YOU introduced into your own thread.

Post 40 YOU continue the off topic and start bringing in information to prove some point, and then later only use part of it to prove something (when you had already quoted my own usage in point 1.

I try to point it out logically but you respond with ‘it is total bullshit’ when I was using your own definition you quoted anyway ( point 1 of wiki definition ). Post 43 you move to selective denial.

Now other posters point out that you are wrong by putting up fuller info from YOUR OWN reference site.

Then when another member asks you to modify you blame ME for derailing the thread. You derailed your own thread several times, I asked twice to move the subject to a new thread but you just continued, and when it appears you were loosing ground, you projected blame onto me for derailing.

Part of growing up and maturing is accepting responsibility for one’s own behaviour and actions. I don’t find that TOO hard ( I’m a big boy now ! ). Give it a go … even just as an experiment to see what it is like. I am sure you can do it.

Derail Number One: This is about Lone Wolf and Cub not Zatoichi.

Derail Number Two: This thread is not about Zatoichi's sword technique

Derail Number Three: This thread is not about Nungali's weapon skills.

Mathematically, limit (as Derail number goes from one to n) (n=Nungali's each sentence) it reaches infinity

I like the manga better then the live action. The series moves a bit slowly so its nice to catch the movies where the action (and blood!) flows faster. There is a site, mangareader.net which is a good source for seeing manga. The artwork of the LW&C is fantastic.

Every now and then you can catch references to it. For example the short lived Samurai Jack cartoon series had a young Jack witness LW&C mowing down a few people.

Thank you for the link of manga. I will check it. I was searching for it. Just on time!

Derail Number One: This is about Lone Wolf and Cub not Zatoichi.

But it wasn't me that bought up the subject of Zatoichi

Derail Number Two: This thread is not about Zatoichi's sword technique

But it wasn't me that asked the question about Zatoichi;s sword technique

Derail Number Three: This thread is not about Nungali's weapon skills.

Agreed, this thread is not about my skilful use of weapons. For the rest of this thread I will not talk about my superior weapons skills.

Mathematically, limit (as Derail number goes from one to n) (n=Nungali's each sentence) it reaches infinity

Are you saying I derail to infinity ?

Derail 1. This thread is about Lone wolf and cub not nafs. 1 Derail point to Isimzis Biri.

Derail 2. This thread is about Lone wolf and cub not akido. 2 Derail points to Isimzis Biri.

You have 2 derail points and I only have 1 (as I conceded that I should not have mentioned my weapons skills .... oh shit! I said I wasn't going to mention that again didn't I .... ooops.)

But it wasn't me that bought up the subject of Zatoichi

But it wasn't me that asked the question about Zatoichi;s sword technique

Agreed, this thread is not about my skilful use of weapons. For the rest of this thread I will not talk about my superior weapons skills.

Are you saying I derail to infinity ?

Derail 1. This thread is about Lone wolf and cub not nafs. 1 Derail point to Isimzis Biri.

Derail 2. This thread is about Lone wolf and cub not akido. 2 Derail points to Isimzis Biri.

You have 2 derail points and I only have 1 (as I conceded that I should not have mentioned my weapons skills .... oh shit! I said I wasn't going to mention that again didn't I .... ooops.)

Pointless discussion. Concentrate on healing your liver instead of your (suspicious) weapon skills.

Derail 3. this thread is about Lone Wolf and Cub and not Dr Isimsiz Biri's free medical advice clinic.

THREE derail points to Isimsiz Biri.

Derail 3. this thread is about Lone Wolf and Cub and not Dr Isimsiz Biri's free medical advice clinic.

THREE derail points to Isimsiz Biri.

Not at all. I am trying to defend my thread. Open a new thread with a name "Nungali's BS" in The Pit. Let us discuss there.

This thread is supposed to be about Lone Wolf and Cub and not Nungali's BS

FOUR derail points to Isimsiz Biri

Give me some points, guys! Hey! (When do I win the free game?)

Maybe I should watch some Lone Wolf, and get back on track... pass the manga...

• Like 1

This thread is supposed to be about Lone Wolf and Cub and not Nungali's BS

FOUR derail points to Isimsiz Biri

Then please write your BS somewhere else, not here. All the derail points belong to you.

Jeesh. Is the constant bickering really necessary? No thread stays on topic 100% of the time, it's just the nature of conversations, however we should try to stay on course as much as possible. I don't see anyone intentionally taking the thread off-topic, so why don't we all just quit pointing fingers and worry more about what we're saying than what everyone else is.

Aaron

• Like 1

Jeesh. Is the constant bickering really necessary? No thread stays on topic 100% of the time, it's just the nature of conversations, however we should try to stay on course as much as possible. I don't see anyone intentionally taking the thread off-topic, so why don't we all just quit pointing fingers and worry more about what we're saying than what everyone else is.

Aaron

Watch the videos:

Lone Wolf & Cub, TV series, Season 1:

http://www.youtube.c...z2fbdsryhC4VXqN

Lone Wolf & Cub, TV series, Season 2:

http://www.youtube.c...iGvctaz0ZwSBpsy

Lone Wolf & Cub, TV series, Season 3:

http://www.youtube.c...rMV_d5Wniy2HxyX

Then please write your BS somewhere else, not here. All the derail points belong to you.

5 to you now.

Have you noticed that when you stay on topic I just read your threads and watch the links .

5 to you now.

Have you noticed that when you stay on topic I just read your threads and watch the links .

Nungali,

Actually, I feel pity for you.

Oh ??? Is your heart softening towards me?

Regardless ; feeling pity for Nungali = 6 off topic points.

You should make another thread; "I feel Pity for Nungali." and I will post about that there ... but not here.

Oh ??? Is your heart softening towards me?

Regardless ; feeling pity for Nungali = 6 off topic points.

You should make another thread; "I feel Pity for Nungali." and I will post about that there ... but not here.

You are like a poor orphan. You are trying to attract people's attention. You have a Sufi master (very doubtful), you have an Aboriginal master (master of what?), you are a great martial artist (childish and very doubtful as a real master never talks about himself), you healed your liver (hepatitis and/or alcohol problem?, if you are Aboriginal, it may make sense), you meditated in the graveyard, you really enjoy all the Satanic magic and witchcraft, you did that, you did this. I can only feel pity, nothing else. A lost soul.

Nungali and Isimisiz Biri, you're conversation has become very personal and you're both insulting each other. I would recommend that you tone it down before moderator action is needed.

Aaron

• Like 2

Aaron ... read the last two posts, okay.

If you think I need moderation the same as Isimisiz Biri then seriously there IS something wrong here.

In my country the innuendo he implies about Aboriginals is not on !

If I can be called satanic (and all that implies nowadays in pop culture) and the rest of what he says above and then look at my post and you think I need moderation the same as this guy .... considering his record all over these boards ... well ..... :blink:

The only reason I respond to him in the way I do is because of his attitude and he gets away with it here ... then when someone calls him on it .... Oh stop fighting you two ... really ! .... really ????

Aaron ... read the last two posts, okay.

If you think I need moderation the same as Isimisiz Biri then seriously there IS something wrong here.

In my country the innuendo he implies about Aboriginals is not on !

If I can be called satanic (and all that implies nowadays in pop culture) and the rest of what he says above and then look at my post and you think I need moderation the same as this guy .... considering his record all over these boards ... well ..... :blink:

The only reason I respond to him in the way I do is because of his attitude and he gets away with it here ... then when someone calls him on it .... Oh stop fighting you two ... really ! .... really ????

Really. Please open a thread in The Pit, "Nungali vs. Isimsiz Biri". I promise I will come there. Leave Ogami Itto outside of this.

Really. Please open a thread in The Pit, "Nungali vs. Isimsiz Biri". I promise I will come there. Leave Ogami Itto outside of this.

i thought you 2 already had a game of 'Go' down there in the pit? how many threads in the pit do you 2 need?

and it is alleged you have derailed your own thread?

i derailed a thread of my own once,,i didnt mind tho,

IB, do you mind that you derailed your own thread? it seems to have bothered others.

going off topic in the off topic section. tsk tsk

i thought you 2 already had a game of 'Go' down there in the pit?

Well ... he ran away from that ("ignored" .... "ignored' ...' you are ignored' so I gave up. Then he starts it again up here ... as usual.)

Well ... he ran away from that ("ignored" .... "ignored' ...' you are ignored' so I gave up. Then he starts it again up here ... as usual.)

winning by forfeit is still a win.

Sign in to follow this