opendao

Neidan vs Qigong

You live and learn.

Why don't you tell that to opendao? ;)

the biggest thing i have to tell WLP is that meditation isn't worthless for non-spiritual immortals

Above all, he said this:

"All of them work and share the same principles".

Golden Flower thats sounds taoist but lotus........... seems more correct and kind of buddhist.

Now the shaolin were buddhist now I wonder what the lotus tradition of china is...........

Ah, like the method described in the book "Taoist Alchemy", right?

What? No.

I meant:

Why do you think that method is the type he's talking about? Didn't you see him work to disprove that to Innersound for days?

Now of the golden spirit immortals the earth is very important.

Vast inner luminesce just like the earth. The earth purifies you and strengthens you. If you get the rainbow body without the attainment of the earth as well you wont be able to hold it.

Remember the earth grounds and strengthens you. The chi of the earth very powerful if you attain the rainbow body with out relying on very deep earth chi you will end up carrying around a rock or precoious metal to feed your rainbow body......

earths%20layers.jpg

Now of the golden spirit immortals the earth is very important.

Vast inner luminesce just like the earth. The earth purifies you and strengthens you. If you get the rainbow body without the attainment of the earth as well you wont be able to hold it.

Remember the earth grounds and strengthens you. The chi of the earth very powerful if you attain the rainbow body with out relying on very deep earth chi you will end up carrying around a rock or precoious metal to feed your rainbow body......

earths%20layers.jpg

Lets go into this a bit more...

The Real Golden dragon of the earth is a powerful attainment...

Chinese_Astrological_Circle.jpg

The golden dragon is the guardian of earth his whole dominain is earth. The legend of the golden dragon is that he can go anywhere nothing stops him.........

The is the combination of all the other elements he is their source.

Now where the tibetans got it wrong was by using sunlight just like baolin wu and the 9 palaces solar qigong. Yes you can a level of rainbow body with it but that isnt the attainment...If its done that way you just fade away because it wasnt built right.

Now with the real golden dragon attainment who can go anywhere in the earth ;) infact the earth strengthens him...

And it is this fact that the golden dragon can hold his position.

• Like 1

Well there is the written history and then theres the occult history.

The emperor of china use to wear golden dragon silk robes....

But it is the tibetan people who are the descesendants of the golden dragon meds infact to this today thier WHOLE inner alchemy is about attaining the rainbow body.

Edited by JinlianPai

Lets go into this a bit more...

The Real Golden dragon of the earth is a powerful attainment...

The golden dragon is the guardian of earth his whole dominain is earth. The legend of the golden dragon is that he can go anywhere nothing stops him.........

The is the combination of all the other elements he is their source.

Now where the tibetans got it wrong was by using sunlight just like baolin wu and the 9 palaces solar qigong. Yes you can a level of rainbow body with it but that isnt the attainment...If its done that way you just fade away because it wasnt built right.

Now with the real golden dragon attainment who can go anywhere in the earth ;) infact the earth strengthens him...

And it is this fact that the golden dragon can hold his position.

Good sir, may I request some evidence?

And from where does this understanding come?

Look if your into chinese astrology then you know about this.

Then later you find out there are practices for each guardian.

Then you learn what the attainments mean.

And the Golden Dragon of the earth is the most powerful just like everyone says.

But heres the disconnect.

The golden dragon i was taught about is much much more powerful than what I heard on here.

He is the guardian of earth if he comes knocking on your door it doesnt matter what sect your from you cant beat him for the whole fact is he gets a constant and non stop empowerment from the earth.

The Gum Long meditations have long been lost.

If you attain the real golden dragon attainment you dont need a rainbow body doctor or anything like that.

The earth heals you.

The guardian of earth by attainment and by spiritual right...

So someone of wudang which is the turtle snake, or shaolin which is whiter tiger and azure dragon, or lunghushan which is tiger and dragon....Doesnt matter your the golden dragon anyone who is schooled in chinese astrology and taoist alchemy knows what that means.

Edited by JinlianPai
  • Like 1

And the Golden Dragon of the earth is the most powerful just like everyone says.

The golden dragon i was taught about is much much more powerful than what I heard on here.

He is the guardian of earth if he comes knocking on your door it doesnt matter what sect your from you cant beat him for the whole fact is he gets a constant and non stop empowerment from the earth.

If you attain the real golden dragon attainment you dont need a rainbow body doctor or anything like that.

The earth heals you.

So someone of wudang which is the turtle snake, or shaolin which is whiter tiger and azure dragon, or lunghushan which is tiger and dragon....Doesnt matter your the golden dragon anyone who is schooled in chinese astrology and taoist alchemy knows what that means.

I fail to see anything useful in your post. Seems nothing more than hearsay.

The earth heals you.

Sorry dude I don't know what to say about that.

"Cool story bro."

So the methods are long gone. So...

If the methodology is so vital, then why has it disappeared? I have heard these excuses many times.

Sorry dude I don't know what to say about that.

"Cool story bro."

So the methods are long gone. So...

Well your asking me why the most potent inner alchemy disappeared? Not 100% sure. Im not sure if it was lost like the legend says or if it went underground.

The only thing I can tell you is that the emperor of china use to wear golden dragon silk robes which was bascially saying he was the ruler/guardian of earth and yrs later china went hell bent on tibet and the Gum Long meditations have been lost and or missing.....

Just think of it like this if there is a sect and practice for every other guardian then why not the yellow dragon of the earth...even though people are claiming to attain it.

Well your asking me why the most potent inner alchemy disappeared? Not 100% sure. Im not sure if it was lost like the legend says or if it went underground.

The only thing I can tell you is that the emperor of china use to wear golden dragon silk robes which was bascially saying he was the ruler/guardian of earth and yrs later china went hell bent on tibet and the Gum Long meditations have been lost and or missing.....

Just think of it like this if there is a sect and practice for every other guardian then why not the yellow dragon of the earth...even though people are claiming to attain it.

If this practice is so important, then other traditions must have it.