Bum Grasshopper

Jesus a fictional character?

This is a misrepresentation of the book.

It would be impossible to 'conclude' that all spirits that communicate are inauthentic, and Joe Fisher came to no such premature sweeping 'conclusion'.

He wrote a specific tale and allows one to ponder the ramifications, which remain merely that: ramifications.

Alwayson, you use this book regularly in this way of falsification of a definitive which is non - existent.

Lol

Which book did you read?

Did you read the last couple of chapters?

Everyone views the book in the same way. Its a famous book.

Edited by RongzomFan

It was not Islam. It was Muslims.

Today, in Arakan region of Myanmar, Buddhists are killing Muslim minority. There is one Buddhist Monk, Ashin Wirathu provoking Buddhists to kill Muslim women, children, elderly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu

Looking at Astin Wirathu's evil deeds, could you tell that all Buddhists are blood thirsty murderers?

This has been addressed many times. Muslims started and fueled the whole thing.

The book is filled with statements such as:

"No matter how I mulled over the range of possible explanations, I always returned to the premise that the voices and their distinct personalities were generated by mischievous, and possible malevolent, discarnates. "

"But most of all I pondered the significance of the lying and manipulations channeled in the exalted name of guides and spiritual teachers and camouflaged as love, wisdom and solicitousness."

"Every reference that I uncovered concerning earthbound spirits seemed to fit the channeling phenomenon at large......These earthbound spirits or, in Tibetan Buddhist phraseology, pretas or "hungry ghosts." are individuals whose minds, at the point of physical death, have been incapable of disentangling from desire."

"....evolved nonphysical entities influence humanity telepathically, without speech.......The discarnate spirits who are making themselves available though channeling are united in their desperate need for love."

Edited by RongzomFan

This has been addressed many times. Muslims started and fueled the whole thing.

Oh really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_in_Burma

Just two examples from the above given link:

1997 Anti-Muslim Riots in Mandalay

On 16 March 1997 beginning at about 3:30 p.m., a mob of 1,000-1,500 Buddhist monks and others shouted anti-Muslim slogans.[citation needed] They targeted the mosques first for attack, followed by Muslim shop-houses and transportation vehicles in the vicinity of mosques, damaging, destroying, looting, and trampling, burning religious books, committing acts of sacrilege. The area where the acts of damage, destruction, and lootings were committed was Kaingdan, Mandalay.[37] The unrest in Mandalay began after reports of an attempted rape of a girl by Muslim men, although this was later disproved and led to speculation that the regime may have orchestrated the incident to deflect anger from the damaged statue. At least three people were killed and around 100 monks arrested.[38]

2013 Anti-Muslim riots in Central Burma[edit]

Main article: 2013 Burma anti-Muslim riots

Since March 2013, riots have flared up in various cities in central and eastern Burma. The violence has coincided with the rise of the "Buddhist 969" movement, which is a nationalist Buddhist movement against the influx of Islam in traditionally Buddhist Burma. Led by Venerable Sayadaw U Wirathu, "969" has claimed that he/they do not provoke attacks against Muslim communities. In an open letter, U Wirathu claims he treated both Beech and photographer with hospitality, and that he "could see deceit and recognize his sweet words for all people's sake." In the letter, he claims he has respect for the Western media, but that the TIME reporter misinterpreted his peaceful intentions. “My preaching is not burning with hatred as you say,” U Wirathu says to Beech in his open letter. He goes on to say that he will “forgive the misunderstanding” if she is willing to do an about-face on the article. However, much of his public speeches focus on retaliation against Muslims for invading the country.[45]

Burmese-Buddhist monk Shin Thawbita was brutally assaulted and then his genitals were cut off and he was then burned alive by a Muslim mob in Meikhtila on 20, March 2013.[46][47][48]

You must understand that Buddha and Muhammad came from the same source. It is human nature actually Nafs that make humans commit terrible crimes. It is not fault of Islam or Buddhism. Exactly the same reasoning is valid for Crusaders. In the first Crusade, Crusaders killed every living thing in Jerusalem, in 1099 AD and they did massacre in the name of Jesus Christ.

So you can not blame Buddhism, Christianity or Islam. You can blame some of the Buddhists, some of the Christians, some of the Muslims. These some of the Buddhists, some of the Christians, some of the Muslims obeyed Satan and committed crimes as their Nafs suggested. I have warned you not to follow their path by promoting hatred in your heart. That is all.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 2

he globalises his situation and hypothesises a lot in a meandering way, extrapolating his own excursion outwards to include areas utterly unknown to him...........................

Good so you agree that Joe Fischer did indeed make a sweeping conclusion.

I'm not ready to give up or believe that about French style cheesecake but I will give up New York style just in case...

• Like 1

I'm not ready to give up or believe that about French style cheesecake but I will give up New York style just in case...

This is how schisms begin...