Bum Grasshopper

Jesus a fictional character?

alwayson, how did you get to be a 'saved christian' without any direct experience of being saved? Would love it if you would share the proccess. thankyou.

Saved Christian just means verbally accepting Jesus as your savior.

That's just the mental level... words and ideas. Mind stuff.

Experientially is another matter all together.

• Like 2

That's just the mental level... words and ideas. Mind stuff.

Experientially is another matter all together.

Well almost no one has direct experience with Jesus, even saved Christians.

So you all are just proving my point.

When I was a church going Christian, no one ever said I met Jesus last night.

And these are the hardcore guys praying in tongues.

• Like 2

Oh. I see, thankyou. It's entering into a verbal contract to accept Jesus into your heartmind, is it? And then doing practices to help you open up ?

Just accepting Jesus as your savior verbally outloud.

There are different wording variations of how to accept Jesus as your savior, but that's pretty much it.

Did you expect that this would be transformative for you, and were disapointed?

I wonder if a real intent-level statement could shift a person to any significant degree.

I'm going by the criteria of h.uriahr who said he feels the Blood of Christ physically poured down on his head.

Salvation isn't verbal. There is an internal acknowledgment, an internal shift, an internal change that happens. You can tell the truly Heart Accepted Christians by those who are truly not who they were before. A man of violence becomes a man of peace. etc.Talk is cheap and Salvation is no different.

I'm going by the criteria of h.uriahr who said he feels the Blood of Christ physically poured down on his head.
Internally. When I Plead for the Blood there is an internal cleanse almost, from head to toe.

Just accepting Jesus as your savior verbally outloud.

There are different wording variations of how to accept Jesus as your savior, but that's pretty much it.

I understand that this is typical. Any Pastor worth his salt would expound on this acceptance and what really happens later if possible.

Now, you are backtracking.
Backtracking how? I was adding more detail. That's what the Blood does for me, it cleanses me. And much more.

And it is a very physical occurrence.

This is what you said:

I can plead for the Blood of Christ and get washed from the top of my head to my feet. I mean a physical manifestation.

No physical occurrence for me. So based on that experience, I have to conclude Jesus is false.

This is what you said:

An internal bone break is an internal physical manifestation is it not? Of pain?

No difference.

Before this returns to the pit

This is the conundrum:

For a person such a christain, they must admit that, according to the prophet Isaiah, their good deeds are like filthy rags.

They must admit that without jesus' blood, they are pretty much garbage and damned to hell.

The flip side is that the qi gong and all internal alchemy preps the person with a godhood of their own.

The mystical ascent of self divinity.

Dichotomy.

The internal is greater than the external.

So according to abrahamic religion, you can qi gong till you are blue in the face, without some saviour, you are eternally damned to hell.

John Chang is a christain, but also is "SAID" to be enlightened.

How is that?

Any great chi master from thousands of years ago i.e., not a christain, is simply deluded by "satan" and is now in hell.

All the Tao Immortals, in hell.

So which is it?

Does enlightenment teach you that you still need a a human sacrifice?

I don't think you're practicing Buddhism the right way. I've had the honor of meeting a few and they were all very awesome. Not that you aren't awesome but maybe awesome and constipated? Energetically?

If there are any magickians in the house who have studied Qabala, said magickian would know jesus is an archetype of Tiphareth.

Tiferet ("Adornment", Hebrew: תפארת [tiˈfeʔʁeθ]) alternately Tifaret, Tifereth, Tyfereth or Tiphereth, is the sixth sefira in the kabbalistic Tree of Life. It has the common association of "Spirituality", "Balance", "Integration", "Beauty", "Miracles", and "Compassion".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiferet

In Christian Cabala, Tiphereth is especially associated with Jesus Christ, 'God the Son' (as opposed to Kether, which is God the father, and Yesod, the Holy Spirit). This is because this is the Sephirah in which the divine force 'sacrifices' itself, transmutating into the forces of energy and matter, in order that creation might come to be. It is the sephirah in which 'God becomes a mortal man'. Illustrative of the process of Tipharet is Jesus' teaching in the Book of John, "No one comes to the Father except through me". Kether is raw energy as the Godhead and is as such unknowable by the conscious mind; Tiphareth (the son) balances the force and form of Kether and Yesod respectively allowing Kether to assume a knowable form. A Christian mystic, in relating to Jesus, repeats the process in the other direction, by transmutating that which is lower, in order to achieve the divine. In terms of the Kabbalah, Tipharet encompasses not only "God the Son" but also the related myths of Osiris and other sacrificial gods.

The archangel of this sphere is Raphael, and the Malachim is the Angelic order. The astrological correspondence is again the sun, and the zodiac associated with Tiferet is Leo.

Christianity primarily focuses on Tipharet as a driving spiritual force, emphasising the points of love, beauty, self sacrifice and service in its greater aspect. Particularly the Osirian sect and other derivations of pantheistic religions, with their personification of gods, emphasise the unknowable from the standpoint of Yesod. The eastern religions, particularly Taoism and Buddhism are more closely related to Kether, with their focus on unity and the indefinable aspect of the Divine.

Tiphereth is associated with divine love, with healing, balance and harmony. In comparing with Eastern traditions, Tiphereth is usually associated with the central Anahata chakra in tantric tradition, which contains many of the same archetypal ideas.

777 attributes Tiphereth as the four sixes of the tarot as well as the Princes and Emperors cards, Ra, Rama, Buddha, Apollo, Adonis, God the Son (Jesus), Phoenix, Lion, Bay, Laurel, Topaz, Lamen of he Rosy Cross, Abrahadabra, Coffee, and Alcohol.

The pre-coronation name of Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie the First was "Tafari Makonnen". This name Tafari (or Teferi) is the Ethiopic form of Tiferet.

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors (or Christianity Before Christ) is an 1875 book written by Kersey Graves. It asserts that Jesus was not an actual person, but was a creation largely based on earlier stories of deities or god-men saviours who had been crucified, and descended to and ascended from the underworld.

It has been noted that Graves derived "many of the most important facts collated in this work" from the comprehensive 1833 work, the Anacalypsis, by Sir Godfrey Higgins. These works thus present an early variant of what would come to be known as the Jesus myth hypothesis.

The book is often used as a source for many Jesus myth hypothesis writers, including Acharya S, Tom Harpur and John G. Jackson. Its accuracy has been questioned by both Christian[1] and atheist scholars,[2] with the consensus being that the book is unscholarly and unreliable.

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors, complete text at sacred-texts.com.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/cv/wscs/index.htm

• Like 1

T_I spoke of the same sensation, iirc.

Does Ramana and the Dalai Lama also come to you as they do T_I?

Edited by alwayson

If the criteria of valid religion is third party mystical experience, you can't beat Buddhadharma.

Just read "Blazing Splendor", "Apparitions of the Self", "Togden Shakya Shri" or any biography of any terton.