Sign in to follow this  
ssmith7

Magnetism or Electricity

BTW I should add that I have my recharge station on-line with my solar system as well. I have a number of lithium ion battery powered yard, garden and workshop tools as well as night lights in the house I created using LED lights that get charged off it as well.

I knew custard would not be the last word after all.

I know about interference from my radio operating days.

This is a good example thought. We can joke around but yet still stay with the topic at hand. No need to be serious all the time. That's not the way life should work. One should be able to be spontaneous and have fun but yet get down to business when something needs be done.

Electricity too follows the path of least resistance.

I thought it was a play on words ... fool as in lemon fool

lemon_fool.jpg

because of custard.

My mistake I thought a sense of humour had emerged.

My mistake I thought a sense of humour had emerged.

All is well. I caught the joke. Some people need to be prodded to lighten up. (Yeah, Chidragon, you are one of those I am speaking of. Hehehe.)

All is well. I caught the joke. Some people need to be prodded to lighten up. (Yeah, Chidragon, you are one of those I am speaking of. Hehehe.)

It was more or less to the MODS. I didn't think that the quotes from the ancient philosophers had caused any harm.

My main concern was the signature that was involved but it is no longer an issue.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

It was more or less to the MODS. I didn't think that the quotes from the ancient philosophers had caused any harm.

My main concern was the signature that was involved but it is no longer an issue.

Great. Then all is well.

But I do have to confess that my solar system doesn't work very well when it is cloudy all day.

(However, I did get all my water storage areas filled with rain water.)

Sign in to follow this