Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Hi

Hi everyone. I would like to return to TB since I was banned about three years ago. I will not do the kind of thing again which got me banned.

For those of you who don't know me, Starjumper is my Taoist name, and I've been practicing the internal arts for about thirty years and I was a student for eight years of one of the five most powerful chi kung masters from China. This generally falls under the tclassification of Taoist Alchemy and the path of the wizard. While I have some experience, my teacher didnot speak English and also followed the rule of "the sage teaches withour speaking" and so I don't have much knowldege of, nor desire to learn, all the technical definitions and philosophical details of these practices - because in my experience they are not needed, and in plenty of ways lead to problems in advancement.

Due to my experience, I have a problems with certain methods of cultivation, which when I mention them generally cause a shit storm due to peoples attachment to those practices, however, now I don't really give a damn who is misleading who and so I have no attachment to the negative responces. When I started learning chi kung from my master over twenty yeats ago he told me that in a few years chi kung would be popular, and I found that hard to believe, because back then almost no one knew about it.

Actually I prefer the name Starjumper 7, so if I can get that one back and switch it for this one that would be more comfortable to me.

• Like 1

Good to hear from you again. Glad you're back..rebuilt.. stronger, mellower, now even more experienced :).

• Like 2

Good to hear from you again. Glad you're back..rebuilt.. stronger, mellower, now even more experienced :).

That's true, and thank you all for your welcomes.

The Lobby is just for introductory posts. Since the thread has turned into a nice chit/chat, it has been splitted. The offspring has been moved to Starjumper's PPF where your are all welcome to continue this discussion. :).

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 2