skydog

A passionate sharing about my recent experiences with the Yuen Method, The healing codes and EFT Matrix Re-Imprinting

Hi Skydog,

Thank you for your thoughtful answer. So simply stated, if you have a "lot of power" and have the ability, you then also have the right to do it (as their higher self would want it)? Do you see a prayer as the same as directly sending energy to a person?

In an example like Clarity's above, how do you know the desire to make a correction was not just a subconscious "irritation reaction" to a loud woman at the next table? A subconscious attempt to "quiet her", as happened in the example.

I hope you don't mind these questions, but I have been struggling with them for a while now and appreciate other's insights/perspectives. I have been trying to find the balance between "My will" and "Thy will".

Thanks again,

Jeff

Hi Skydog & Clarity,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. If you don't mind, I am interested in the theoretical ethics of the actions. So you feel, that it is appropriate to send energy/make changes to another person without their consent if you feel that it is helpful to them?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Mostly I don't interfere in other people's lives. In this case, the older woman was obviously struggling (I overheard her say the doctors thought she had a stroke), so I took a few seconds to silently strengthen her. The fact that she calmed down and got quieter was just a side effect of strengthening her central nervous system. Also, I don't go hunting for weaknesses in these situations, I just strengthen whatever feels weak according to the situation.

Last night I had a similar experience. My wife was watching the local news on TV. I was on the computer when a story came on about a man who had been bitten by a mosquito, contracted West Nile Virus and was now in a coma. When I overheard the story, answers starting flowing in and it the feeling I got was "it's not his time to die." Now, none of this came from my conceptual/ego/thinking mind and it felt 'strong' to strengthen him, so I did so.

I mean if a person is bleeding on the street right in front of you, do you ask if it's ethical (or ask permission) to call an ambulance so they can get some help? If a person is obviously upset/distraught and they bump into you, is it unethical to speak to them and ask them if there's anything you can do to relieve their discomfort?

There is much weakness in the collective human consciousness around suffering, struggling, and slavery. Institutions, religions, companies, governments, and people use ideas to influence people every day and mostly we think nothing of it. Strengthening a person's weaknesses is really a way to remove karmic entanglement. So I don't see it as a question of good/bad or ethics as much as it's a question of time, place and person. And mind you, a person can simply reject the strengthening effect if that is in line with their higher purpose.

Also, I wanted to point out that when people suffer and struggle it has an effect on everyone. So one could turn your question upside down and ask, "Is it ethical to suffer and struggle, do nothing about it, and create more of the same for others?"

Of course there are boundaries I won't cross. I recall someone asked me influence a situation (to promote an obvious lie) and I refused because it crossed that boundary; I knew it would only create more karmic entanglement for me and the person asking to influence the situation.

A wordy reply, I know. I trust this sheds some light on your question.

SIncerely,

-Adam

• Like 4

In an example like Clarity's above, how do you know the desire to make a correction was not just a subconscious "irritation reaction" to a loud woman at the next table? A subconscious attempt to "quiet her", as happened in the example.

Jeff, just to be clear, the first correction was for my own lack of neutrality around her loudness. If I was strengthening her to simply make her shut up, I assure you it would not have the 'intended effect.' Once I was neutral, I didn't really care that she was loud and that's when I really perceived the weaknesses.

If you are concerned about your own neutrality in any situation, you can go to your midline or centerline and strengthen yourself for neutrality with a burst of mental energy to the midline. Or just feel for the weakness, strengthen it to 100% with infinite potential and delete it down to zero and the power of minus infinity. In my case, I had some weakness to my ancestors aging experiences (I had a very loud grandfather, lol).

• Like 3

Hi Jeff,

Mostly I don't interfere in other people's lives. In this case, the older woman was obviously struggling (I overheard her say the doctors thought she had a stroke), so I took a few seconds to silently strengthen her. The fact that she calmed down and got quieter was just a side effect of strengthening her central nervous system. Also, I don't go hunting for weaknesses in these situations, I just strengthen whatever feels weak according to the situation.

Last night I had a similar experience. My wife was watching the local news on TV. I was on the computer when a story came on about a man who had been bitten by a mosquito, contracted West Nile Virus and was now in a coma. When I overheard the story, answers starting flowing in and it the feeling I got was "it's not his time to die." Now, none of this came from my conceptual/ego/thinking mind and it felt 'strong' to strengthen him, so I did so.

I mean if a person is bleeding on the street right in front of you, do you ask if it's ethical (or ask permission) to call an ambulance so they can get some help? If a person is obviously upset/distraught and they bump into you, is it unethical to speak to them and ask them if there's anything you can do to relieve their discomfort?

There is much weakness in the collective human consciousness around suffering, struggling, and slavery. Institutions, religions, companies, governments, and people use ideas to influence people every day and mostly we think nothing of it. Strengthening a person's weaknesses is really a way to remove karmic entanglement. So I don't see it as a question of good/bad or ethics as much as it's a question of time, place and person. And mind you, a person can simply reject the strengthening effect if that is in line with their higher purpose.

Also, I wanted to point out that when people suffer and struggle it has an effect on everyone. So one could turn your question upside down and ask, "Is it ethical to suffer and struggle, do nothing about it, and create more of the same for others?"

Of course there are boundaries I won't cross. I recall someone asked me influence a situation (to promote an obvious lie) and I refused because it crossed that boundary; I knew it would only create more karmic entanglement for me and the person asking to influence the situation.

A wordy reply, I know. I trust this sheds some light on your question.

SIncerely,

-Adam

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Would it be fair to say that if it "feels like the right thing to do in the moment", that one should do it?

Also, your inverse question is very fair and goes to the very nature of the question of "what is suffering and why does it exist?".

Thanks again,

Jeff

Jeff, just to be clear, the first correction was for my own lack of neutrality around her loudness. If I was strengthening her to simply make her shut up, I assure you it would not have the 'intended effect.' Once I was neutral, I didn't really care that she was loud and that's when I really perceived the weaknesses.

If you are concerned about your own neutrality in any situation, you can go to your midline or centerline and strengthen yourself for neutrality with a burst of mental energy to the midline. Or just feel for the weakness, strengthen it to 100% with infinite potential and delete it down to zero and the power of minus infinity. In my case, I had some weakness to my ancestors aging experiences (I had a very loud grandfather, lol).

Hi Adam,

Thanks again for your thoughts. I am less concerned with neutrality aspect than the theoretical "free will" and unintended effect aspect to the person being helped.

Best,

Jeff

Thank you for your thoughtful response. Would it be fair to say that if it "feels like the right thing to do in the moment", that one should do it?

Yes, absolutely!

• Like 1

Hi Adam,

Thanks again for your thoughts. I am less concerned with neutrality aspect than the theoretical "free will" and unintended effect aspect to the person being helped.

Best,

Jeff

I believe that Adam's ability to feel the pain for the lady, to sympathize with her, the intent to help her improved the situation.

Adam is a good guy and did the right thing.

The act of "correction" is just a flare part of Adam. Who cares how he did it. All I know is that he helped the old lady.

Regards

I believe that Adam's ability to feel the pain for the lady, to sympathize with her, the intent to help her improved the situation.

Adam is a good guy and did the right thing.

The act of "correction" is just a flare part of Adam. Who cares how he did it. All I know is that he helped the old lady.

Regards

Hi Hydrogen,

I apologize if I have somehow implied that Adam is not a good guy. I honestly was focused on the implied ethics of the situation. As an example... What if a "powerful person's" correction inadvertently caused a Kundalini reaction? At the level of the "higher self" it is very positive, but at the level of a normal person it can cause many challenging issues?

So, if you could give "shakipat" to someone and unleash Kundalini, would you do it without talking to them and getting permission?

Thanks,

Jeff

• Like 1

Interesting, Jeff. I seem to be more interested about the neutrality aspect. :)

Clarity has shown how important it is to act from a strong center of neutrality, as a base for finding/feeling the truth. Even in his retelling of the restaurant story, he did not correct the other until he checked in with himself and made the appropriate corrections to clear away that first "feeling" with which he was resonating.

Thanks all for this good thread. :)

Hi R V,

In my questions above, I was "interested in" the ethics question and not trying to imply that neutrality was not important. It obviously is very important in any action (energy or not).

But, the concept of neutrality itself is limited to the relative "clarity" of the individual. If you have an issue or fear deep in your subconscious it will effect you whether you believe that you are in a neutral state or not.

Best wishes,

Jeff

Hi Skydog,

Thank you for your thoughtful answer. So simply stated, if you have a "lot of power" and have the ability, you then also have the right to do it (as their higher self would want it)? Do you see a prayer as the same as directly sending energy to a person?

I hope you don't mind these questions, but I have been struggling with them for a while now and appreciate other's insights/perspectives. I have been trying to find the balance between "My will" and "Thy will".

Thanks again,

Jeff

Jeff I find the underlined part to be a little funny to me, wondering if this a genuine question or an opinion of what I said., , . If you set your intention eg "I intend to heal xyz" then you heal xyz, or you could send energy to the blocked places on the midline you are basically doing the same thing for yourself or others. When people think about other people oh "I hope xyz gets better, or their problem is improved etc etc" in some ways they are helping that person, I think it is an interesting subject because people can sort of make you send energy their way (draining energy). And yes praying is sort of the same thing because you can do this as a prayer from the healing codes its just called something different. I think one learns how to delete curses from others although I kind of guessed how to do it, I dont think this is really anything to question in terms of ethics but it kind of gets you thinking that people intefere with others energy all the time.

Yes you are right sometimes, one can do it as a subconscious attempt to quiet her, really I am quite new to all this (well doing it for others I bought a book on it a while ago not attending a workshop), so I am just experimenting and learned something with this thread like what adam said.

But thank you for sharing your question as it has improved this thread.

Edited by skydog

Jeff, I totally understand what your concerns are from your previous post about kundalini awakenings. Thanks for adding this. It was helpful.

Also, for one who has developed strong insight, there is a difference between believing you are in a neutral state and knowing that you are an neutral state. However, not everyone has developed their insight.

But I won't say more, and will defer to Clarity and skydog. :)

Hi R V,

Very interesting concept... Would not to truly know that you are in a neutral state, you have to be "enlightened"?

Best regards,

Jeff

Hi Hydrogen,

I apologize if I have somehow implied that Adam is not a good guy. I honestly was focused on the implied ethics of the situation. As an example... What if a "powerful person's" correction inadvertently caused a Kundalini reaction? At the level of the "higher self" it is very positive, but at the level of a normal person it can cause many challenging issues?

So, if you could give "shakipat" to someone and unleash Kundalini, would you do it without talking to them and getting permission?

Thanks,

Jeff

A correction on a specific issue will not cause a kundalini issue, someones kundalini will not activate unless it is meant to. That is my understanding at least.

A correction on a specific issue will not cause a kundalini issue, someones kundalini will not activate unless it is meant to. That is my understanding at least.

Depends on the power and technique, but my point was really about "unintended effects" that could result from the action.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Hydrogen,

Thanks,

Jeff

No need to apologize, Jeff. I didn't take it that you were implying anything along these lines.

It is possible to have what some call a 'healing reaction' where a person perceives that something is worse instead of better. However, this is almost always caused by a reverse perception weakness. I've never seen anyone I've strengthened have a 'kundalini problem' after the fact. Also, when people have a big reaction (aside from a perception weakness) it's usually some kind karmic entanglement from the past. This is why it's so important to clear any weakness around "I owe you, you owe me, payback, revenge, getting even, having a score to settle" and so on.

The 'unintended results' is an interesting way to put it. You don't really know what the results will be, nobody does. So you have to be neutral to the results. When we get up in the morning and go to work, do we really know what the unintended consequences will be? (hint: think automobile accidents)

You are correct though, if a person has a deep seated fear or some karma with the person in question, that can definitely ruin the neutrality. One drop of judgment can destroy the neutrality.

No, you don't have to be 'enlightened' (whatever that means!) to 'know.' It's more like a clear, calm, and balanced state where you are not affected by your local self, mind, or conditioning. So in another way, you are 'enlightened' or free from the burden of karmic entanglement in that moment when you perceive the weakness. To me it's like stepping outside of local time and space and entering into the 'zero point field' and finding the one answer that is applicable to the weakness. I know for some people it's not so easy to get into the neutral state and connect to their feeling of strong and weak. This is so because they are burdened by their emotions or their thinking. I would add that anyone who is able to keep their mind quiet for any period of time has a tremendous advantage doing this kind of work.

In terms of your questioning, one thing I do see is you would like to have more 'certainty' and 'clarity' around these matters. One way to address that is to resolve all of your 'uncertain' and 'unclear' experiences from the past, then strengthen your insight (which is a triad of feeling, perception, and intuition). I strengthened your mind triad, insight triad, and deleted some misinterpretation from the past. Most of the lack of clarity and certainty was coming from your ancestors, so we delete that and delete the cumulative effect of all your 'not knowing' experiences. What we are looking for is evenness between opposites so that knowing and not knowing are more even. This is what we mean when we talk about neutrality.

• Like 3

Sure, corrections have side effects, just like going to work, eating and so on.

Anyway, thinking is weak for you, Jeff, so let's correct that.

Also, there is a lot of weakness coming from "hiding", comes from your past.

Being precautious, corrected.

This work can only be truly understood if you do it yourself, continously over time just like other skills.

Let's also correct humanity for having negative perception of people doing good deeds.

No different than going and learning from your teacher and perhaps even getting a transmission, it is up to you to continue that work, keep up the resonance.

• Like 1

Was about to answer r.v.'s question about Chris when I stumbled on a decade weakness around the number 40, leaving the 30s and entering the 40s, resolved.

The number I get for Chris is a 300% improvement in his insight.

In terms of his satisfaction with his own life, that number is more like 700%.

It's worth noting that insight waxes and wanes depending on the situation. The more you use it and strengthen yourself to your own insight (and delete the weaknesses), the more it becomes effortless.

• Like 2

Sure, corrections have side effects, just like going to work, eating and so on.

Anyway, thinking is weak for you, Jeff, so let's correct that.

Also, there is a lot of weakness coming from "hiding", comes from your past.

Being precautious, corrected.

This work can only be truly understood if you do it yourself, continously over time just like other skills.

Let's also correct humanity for having negative perception of people doing good deeds.

Hi Chris,

What did you mean by "hiding"?

Regards, Jeff

Hi Chris,

What did you mean by "hiding"?

Regards, Jeff

I thought I'd give Chris a chance to answer this one, but here you go.

When I ask about this weakness about 10% (from the mind) of it's effect is from hiding in this life (without being specific, but we could get specific). The remaining 90% (from the spirit) is coming from other time and space (past life experiences). Even though Chris strengthened and deleted this weakness, it is still possible to ask about the weakness and get answers. Some of the hiding weakness feels like hiding to save your life due to religious persecution; cloistering (hiding out in a monastery) as a karmic experience (both Buddhist and Christian); and hiding from the hordes (the Mongols). Another hiding weakness around esoteric secrets (and protecting them),which brings up some kind of karma around the Freemasons or Knights Templar (which it seems you were a member).

• Like 1

I thought I'd give Chris a chance to answer this one, but here you go.

When I ask about this weakness about 10% (from the mind) of it's effect is from hiding in this life (without being specific, but we could get specific). The remaining 90% (from the spirit) is coming from other time and space (past life experiences). Even though Chris strengthened and deleted this weakness, it is still possible to ask about the weakness and get answers. Some of the hiding weakness feels like hiding to save your life due to religious persecution; cloistering (hiding out in a monastery) as a karmic experience (both Buddhist and Christian); and hiding from the hordes (the Mongols). Another hiding weakness around esoteric secrets (and protecting them),which brings up some kind of karma around the Freemasons or Knights Templar (which it seems you were a member).

Actually I felt similar, I seemed to lack the confidence to really question or believe in that I could be thinking correct things, I will correct that, anyways that is a very interesting reading.

Hi Clarity,

Thank you for your thoughtful responses. Also, thanks for the discussion on my ethics of "helping" concept/question. As you said, it seems like it makes sense if it feels like the right thing to do in the moment.

Best wishes,

Jeff

• Like 2

Hi Chris,

Quite a picture you paint...

...thinking is weak...

...weakness coming from "hiding"...

...Being precautious....

... can only be truly understood if you do it...

... having negative perception of people doing good deeds...

...fear of losing control...

...Lets correct you for feeling, perception, intuition and answers, actions, results and manifestitations since you have relied too much on the intellectual mind to get answers and also on external authority for insight (weakness there)...

...weakness around looking people in the eyes...

...Related to hiding your personality, corrected...

Enjoy the day.

Jeff

Hmm made a few corrections and deleted a few things...

Pretty sure there is no need to be specific about it in front of everyone.

That is the thing with the yuen method imo.

For me I am fine to point out my own faults and weaknesses and delete them to a level of brutal honesty.

However when it comes to doing it for other people (more saying it out loud) or having others do it for me (saying it out loud), I think quite a high level of tact/sensitivity is involved otherwise it might just induce shame in someone, no?

Or maybe I should attend a workshop sometime and learn more about this.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2