skydog

A passionate sharing about my recent experiences with the Yuen Method, The healing codes and EFT Matrix Re-Imprinting

was it inaccurate?

In Jeff's case, the weakness to 'protecting secrets' comes from his contracts, vows, and pledges triad. Past life vows of protecting secrets (and I mean protecting them to the death), resolved. Also, an over-guarding weakness in this life around family relationships, resolved.

was it inaccurate?

Hi Chris,

Since you asked... Honestly no, I did not feel that it was accurate. I have pretty good clarity into myself and my ongoing issues/obstructions.

If you take a look at your defined list of my weaknesses...

"...thinking is weak...

...weakness coming from "hiding"...

...Being precautious....

... can only be truly understood if you do it...

... having negative perception of people doing good deeds...

...fear of losing control...

...Lets correct you for feeling, perception, intuition and answers, actions, results and manifestitations since you have relied too much on the intellectual mind to get answers and also on external authority for insight (weakness there)...

...weakness around looking people in the eyes...

...Related to hiding your personality, corrected..."

they all seem to be related and supporting of your original perception of my "having negative perception of people doing good deeds" or specifically that I was somehow being insulting related to my original question (and example) around the ethics of helping someone without asking.

Best wishes,

Jeff

p.s. looking people in the eye and negotiating with them is a big part of my day to day job.

(edit - added p.s.)

Edited by Jeff
  • Like 1

The simple answer to your question (r.v.) is 'yes'.

Weaknesses can be grouped into non-specific categories and deleted in that manner (like a barcode).

But really, the important thing is to delete the weaknesses that are applicable to the situation.

I spent about 20 years cultivating before I came across YM. Since I started using Yuen Method, my insight has been sharpened and honed considerably.

The way I see it, life improvement is not really about any particular method. The point is to have access to your insight so you can resolve life problems on the spot without struggling.

• Like 2

p.s. looking people in the eye and negotiating with them is a big part of my day to day job.

(edit - added p.s.)

Jeff, that doesn't invalidate the weakness. You may be good at it too, but it can still weaken you.

Also, there's a weakness around 'negotiating' and 'not getting what you want'; it comes up as a 'failure' weakness; the cumulative effect of your failure experiences (both mind and spirit), deleted.

The way I see it, life improvement is not really about any particular method. The point is to have access to your insight so you can resolve life problems on the spot without struggling.

:lol: my entire life has been a problem i have to struggle with every day.

Simpler things occour throughout which i can sometimes deal with "on the spot" but life itself is not "on the spot" and has to be dealt with continuously :lol:

Jeff, that doesn't invalidate the weakness. You may be good at it too, but it can still weaken you.

Also, there's a weakness around 'negotiating' and 'not getting what you want'; it comes up as a 'failure' weakness; the cumulative effect of your failure experiences (both mind and spirit), deleted.

Hi Clarity,

What is a "failure" weakness?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Clarity,

What is a "failure" weakness?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Failure experiences from the past as a cumulative effect (that gets triggered) and then the negative thinking and emotions that goes with them. In your case, it wasn't so much negative emotions as it was negative thoughts/thinking (like self-cricitism from the sub-conscious mind).

In general, the weaknesses are not really isolated, they are connected to other weaknesses from the six levels of influence (physical, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual, and psychic) and beyond.

For most weaknesses, we don't know that we have them consciously. So the method works at the sub-conscious and non-conscious mind/awareness levels too.

Another way to talk about a weakness is an "over" or "under" connection (too much yang/not enough yang or too much yin/not enough yin). If something feels "strong" (strongly neutral) it means there is no over or under connection to wholeness.

The way to get to our insight is to get more into our feeling (of strong and weak). In your case, it's your thinking that weakens your connection to you feeling (and your insight).

I will say that sometimes 'strong' and 'weak' is right out the window and you just tune into the answer 'in a flash' (literally like a flash of light). Our thinking is really very slow compared to our insight. That's not to say there's isn't a place for thinking, but it should be very quick and supported by our feeling.

• Like 1

I will say that sometimes 'strong' and 'weak' is right out the window and you just tune into the answer 'in a flash' (literally like a flash of light). Our thinking is really very slow compared to our insight. That's not to say there's isn't a place for thinking, but it should be very quick and supported by our feeling.

Hi Clarity,

Thank you for sharing your perspective. I would definitely agree that our thinking is very slow compared to insight. I have found that knowledge, truth (or insight) are found in the "inner heart". The "translation" of insight to actionable items in the mind is always challenging, as one is then subject to the deep subconscious energy structures and obstructions. Concepts of duality like separate beings, suffering, judgement, expectations, strong and weak enter the perception of the moment.

Thanks again for the earlier ethics discussion. Best wishes on your path.

Jeff

Edited by Jeff

Interesting

Edited by skydog