Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

My newer newest Idea! (This is humor)

A knife made out of synthetic diamond that has a synthetic ruby laser (or whatever gem that creates the most intense heat with charge + electronics) in the handle with a huge burst of power that can be activated when needed to shoot the laser from the knife.

lol

This is no teen dream

the technology exists nowadays to create such a weapon. You may ask why i want to create new weapons - I want to destroy old weapons. No guns! We should become sword/knife/staff/etc. masters! Outlaw guns, only use hand weapons..

Crazy stuff. Not talking about killing people, but instead re-shape military to become less explosive and more ninja-like. Less people will die in wars if everyone adopts my philosophy.

Also, people will become healthier and more skilled in ninjitsu/gongfu/etc. and we will all be cooler people....

It will never happen unless I am elected as the World President..

Vote for me!

• Like 1

Yeah, using guns or anything more powerful allows killing others very impersonal. Back to the swords and spears - hand to hand combat. And if wars are conducted it must be the leaders and their administration who must lead their people into battle. No more sitting back and watching the people you are supposed to be protecting die while you enjoy yourself in safety.

• Like 2

Ninjutsu in the old days was soooooooo bad ass. Now it sucks because it's such an ancient art and people screwed it up. The ninja were said to be so awesome that some ppl believed they weren't human. Ninjutsu was reserved for certain ppl but nowadays any bum can walk into a bujinkan no dojo and learn for the right fee. But I think only Americans do that. :glare:

• Like 2

IMHO - Real Ninjas wear Dark Blue, anyone in Black is a Fake !!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Oops

(Note to Mods, these should be in dark blue !!) LOL

• Like 3

IMHO - Real Ninjas wear Dark Blue, anyone in Black is a Fake !!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Oops

(Note to Mods, these should be in dark blue !!) LOL

Bwahahaha I've been told that the popular ninja outfit is actually started in kabuki. The real ninjas were sometimes mistaken for samurai, very elegant samurai <_< Oh and most ninja wore dark blue or white. They didn't really sneak around on rooftops like they do now. They were aloof conversationalists. Therefore I'm sure Barack Oh-bomb-us is a ninja. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Nah, knives and such are too messy. I'm thinking old school, the best weapon is probably gas.

I'm thinking laughing gas, both en masse and in personal hand grenades. There'd still be clean up of small yellow puddles, but it'd be easier to get out of the carpeting then red ones.

<or maybe every gun should shoot both ways when the triggers pulled>

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

the fact alone that y'all can discuss like this so second handedly suggests something deeply concerning of your own life experiences...

and this is, what, normal...

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this