CrunchyChocolate555

Is Sifu Jenny Lamb a legit healer?

Should I be saying this...i dont think so...

Edited by skydog

Blatantly subtle! :) I say with no sarcasm or ill intent, that I love it! It sounds like an oxymoron, but there are absolutely great examples of this very thing.

Nice.

• Like 1

haha a few people saw my post lol

Yes, a few of us did. I didn't think that you shouldn't have said it. Oh well, sic transit posti mundi.

My Latin is too rusty, replaced mindi with mundi and of course "posti" is the closest I could come to Latinizing a plural for post.

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist
  • Like 1

Yeah I know nothing about this topic but it seemed like an alright post to me.

I think blatant subtlety describes what you were saying better than blatantly subtle. I'm going to have to write a song or something named blatant subtlety. I love it.

• Like 1

I guess in our own mind I have this perfect image of a perfect healer. Who doesn't fit into our confined "script" is considered rude, greedy and "unenlightened".

The OP has been posting for months about his problem without following any of the suggestions given by the good folks here. Maybe Sifu Jenny Lamb saw through all of this illusion and gave him a correction already?

I'm not a Jenny Lamb's level, I'd give her some slack before casting any stones.

***Moderator note***

While charging lots of money for healing is a controversial topic, please be sure to keep it respectful.

It has been fine so far, but a couple of posts did come close to being a bit personal. Just be careful on the wording folks. You can call someone out and keep it respectful, and you can stand up for someone who you feel is legit and also be respectful.

So not a warning perse, just a make sure to keep your wording respectful, as we are still talking about a person here, and a board member at that.

Threads like this can easily get nasty if we aren't careful.

• Like 1

I noticed that the issue of Jerry Alan Johnson was raised in regard to required time an money and reference made to a treatment of his which lasted six weeks.

As for "it doesn't take 120 hours for sure" - Jerry Alan Johnsons' book contains an account of case that took 6 weeks (albeit I don't know how that would translate to hours, just pointing out that it doesn't look like all cases can be handled in a single hour session by a local exorcism hobbyist).

This bothered me because I remembered this episode from his book and and while the poster does allow that a direct comparison could not be made based on Dr. Johnson's own account, I have been bothered that it didn't mention that, as I remembered it this episode took took place in the mid 90s and also dealt with a woman who had a diagnosed cancer and not merely emotional disturbances. I finally have decided to look up and post Dr. Johnson's account, here it is at length:

In my clinical practice, I have treated several patients who were actually demon possessed or demon oppressed. One example occurred in 1992 when a patient came to me with a tumor located on her pituitary gland.

I always begin each Medical Qigong treatment with a "hook-up," or connection to the divine. After the initial "hook-up" with the divine, the energy of the treatment room changes, causing the treatment room's environmental energetic field to transform into a divine energetic field.

Immediately upon "hook-up" something in the patient shifted. Although her eyes were closed, the patient began to thrash about on the table like a wild animal, literally snarling and gnashing her teeth. The energetic power radiating from her small frame was incredible. I knew and believed that if she wanted to, this frail 87 year old woman could now lift my body up and toss it across the room like a rag-doll. I was quite aware of the supernatural power and spiritual demonic forces that I was now facing, and knew that my 27 years of martial arts training would not serve me in this situation.

At first I was quite startled. I was aware of the energetic and spiritual procedures which were needed to free this woman from demon possession. To my advantage, I had previous exposure to such spiritual demonic states (through both Chinese and Western spiritual and energetic training) and had been successful in dealing with demon possessed individuals. Having participated in several demonic exorcisms, I believed that the current healing work was part of my personal "ministry" and "life purpose."

This particular individual did not have only one, but several powerful demons attached to her core self. Through her entire life she had removed the Hun's internal connection of her "true self" from her Yuan Shen (Human soul) and had hidden in the powers of her Po and Shen Zhi (Acquired Intellect). This was established in order to survive chronic childhood sexual traumas, and she had additionally developed an incredible perceptual ability that she readily utilized in her work as a psychotherapist.

As I began to work, Ire-established my physical, energetic and spiritual connection with the divine, and surrendered my will over to Divine Will (Zhi Yi Tian). Then, I went to the head of the table and started dredging and casting out the demons one by one, claiming each portion of her body in the Blood of Christ (my personal divine authority). This procedure continued for six weeks. Each treatment involved reclaiming certain areas of her body. Beginning at her head, I continued treatment down the patient's body. On the sixth week, when I reached her Lower Dantian, the last spirit demon left her body and she immediately curled up into a fetal position and began to cry.

At that point, I received a flood of images, unveiling her life as a little child and revealing the history of the initial trauma. I continued to wash and cleanse her in the "Blood of Christ" and administer divine forgiveness, purification, and spiritual healing. As her Hun returned to her body, for the first time in many years, the patient began to feel loving emotions again.

It is important to note that while the treatments were being administered, the patient was not consciously aware that anything out of the ordinary was happening. She had been so completely detached from her body that she had no conscious recollection of her own emotional-spiritual field of existence or its effect on her physical body.

She had literally hid within the confines of her intellect, where she felt safe. She was also not aware of being demon possessed or even that her body thrashed about during each treatment. In effect, she had disassociated from her Hun and Yuan Shen during childhood and, thus, became disassociated from her emotions. After six weeks of treatment her brain tumor had completely dissolved. Far more remarkable was the change in her personality, for she became both friendly and courteous. (Emphasis mine, ZYD, Professor Jerry Alan Johnson, Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy, Volume 2, p. 474-475)

As noted the above account took place over twenty years ago and in the meantime Dr. Johnson's technique must certainly have improved.

I leave it to others to decide the relevance of the above situation to CrunchyChocolate555's own, but based on everything I have read about it, I even question whether an "entity" is involved at all. In an earlier thread a few months ago I posted a recommendation to CrunchyChocolate555 to try a particular Chinese herbal formula:

Just to make it clear, since I discovered that I had Liver stagnation about 23 years ago, I have tried a wide range of Chinese treatments including all of the standard prescriptions for expelling Liver Heat, Gallbladder Heat, Qi and blood stagnation etc. and this is the only one that has worked effectively on the emotional aspects of Liver Qi stagnation. Things like Qi Gong, meditation, acupuncture and massage might produce some temporary result, but were not effective for anything but days or hours. Nothing worked like this stuff:

http://www.maxnature.com/xuefuzhuyuwan1.html

This is the brand I use and the supplier I use.

People being different this may not work for everyone and in my case I also have to take a medicine that expels Lung Cold to get the best results, but since I have been taking them the difference is like night and day. More importantly since the emotional symptoms are significantly diminished, it even looks like I will be able to stop taking them at some point and be completely free of symptoms.

I don't know if CruchyChocolate555 has bothered to follow that advice or not, but if not in light of the continuance of these problems a little experiment might be in order.

At the time I did not note that the other things which I had tried had significantly improved physical problems related to digestion and also significantly reduced most of the physical markers of Liver Qi Stagnation, so I was not thinking of it as being important anymore after the late nineties and it was only in early 2011 that it became clear that it was contributing to ongoing emotional problems and I set out to find a solution.

Since I made that post the emotional aspects of the Liver Qi Stagnation are even less of a problem and I don't take the formula as much as I used to take it because the formula has worked to clear up the root condition of which the emotional problems were a manifestation.

I don't have time for much more than this now, but there are several other issues that are involved here which I may address in the future.

• Like 1

I leave it to others to decide the relevance of the above situation to CrunchyChocolate555's own

I have only posted the JAJ reference, as an argument against generalizations, and that every case is specific. (Generalizations of the type, it must take x hours at most, there are xxxxx people in every bigger city who can handle this,.....).

It wasn't meant to compare JAJ case with Crunchy's case.

Edited by Leif

I didn't have any intention of name-calling or accusations in this thread. None at all.

All I wanted was to have more information before shelling out an insane amount of cash for a treatment that may or may not work for an issue I may or may not have. I really don't see anything rude or disrespectful about it all. I already got burned for the same amount from a different healer in the past, who ended up being a con-man despite some glowing reviews and testimonials on their website, so forgive me for doing a little research first. We're all humans here, right?

No disrespect intended to anyone.

/endrant

Edited by CrunchyChocolate555

My comment was not based on your posts at all CrunchyChocolate, it is just that some of the replies were getting slightly heated, so wanted to remind everyone to keep it friendly :).

Btw, you have been offered a LOT of options, pretty cool. I hope you find one that works best for you, at least now you know there is much help around.

In India among the yogis it was commonly understood that if someone genuinely wants to learn about spirituality, the aspirant should be taught for free. If the aspirant feels that he is being helped he can leave a donation/offering called "dakshina" out of respect for the spiritual master.

True spirituality has never been and never will be for sale.

Edited by digitalyogi
  • Like 2

I already got burned for the same amount from a different healer in the past, who ended up being a con-man despite some glowing reviews and testimonials on their website, so forgive me for doing a little research first. We're all humans here, right?

I'd like to know which healer charged you $12,000. Thanks.

Yes, I thought so too. I just wanted to put it out there.

And I want to thank everyone for giving me their input. Please don't blame me for not trying out your advice. I sincerely appreciate your suggestions, but I have already screwed myself up enough attempting to resolve stuff on my own.. I really need help from a pro.

So I have settled with seeing a doc in China that specializes in what I may probably have in TCM terms. Not a straight up exorcist but at least from the looks off it will be able to help a good deal.

My comment was not based on your posts at all CrunchyChocolate, it is just that some of the replies were getting slightly heated, so wanted to remind everyone to keep it friendly :).

Btw, you have been offered a LOT of options, pretty cool. I hope you find one that works best for you, at least now you know there is much help around.

• Like 1

I was PMd a question for qigong master Jim Nance about charging $12000 for a 10 day treatment by a qigong master to remove entities - so it's the final question on the new podcast I did with him.

https://archive.org/details/DR00000008

I listened to most of the podcast and was not newly informed about anything. Quite ordinary, to be honest.

I listened to most of the podcast and was not newly informed about anything. Quite ordinary, to be honest.

Pat yourself on the back!! haha.

Maybe you need to submit questions that you think are better than the questions other people submitted.

Is there no bad question?

hmmm.....

Or do you think the questions were not answered properly? haha.

Maybe you want to provide your own answers to the questions!!

C'mon we're all waiting!!!! haha.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Pat yourself on the back!! haha.

Maybe you need to submit questions that you think are better than the questions other people submitted.

Is there no bad question?

hmmm.....

Or do you think the questions were not answered properly? haha.

Maybe you want to provide your own answers to the questions!!

C'mon we're all waiting!!!! haha.

You are quite humorous. Haha.

Well, the questions were as legit as questions can get, but the answers... umm... put it this way, similar questions have been more brilliantly addressed by various bums over the years here.

Seriously though, i noticed quite a bit of vagueness hovering over the whole session. Just my opinion tho. Im sure others will have a different take on it.

And that laughter when the $12k was mentioned, what was that all about? Whats the hidden message behind that i wonder.

You are quite humorous. Haha.

Well, the questions were as legit as questions can get, but the answers... umm... put it this way, similar questions have been more brilliantly addressed by various bums over the years here.

Seriously though, i noticed quite a bit of vagueness hovering over the whole session. Just my opinion tho. Im sure others will have a different take on it.

And that laughter when the $12k was mentioned, what was that all about? Whats the hidden message behind that i wonder.

Yeah I think it's more the way Jim says things -- I mean what he says is important of course but his timing and intonation - the voice transmits energy.

There were probably many "hidden" messages to his laugh. haha.

He said what it didn't mean though.

He said what it didn't mean though.

(Glad you were able to pick up a similar vibe. )

Can you clarify a bit more regarding the above? tks.

(Glad you were able to pick up a similar vibe. )

Can you clarify a bit more regarding the above? tks.

Umm for me Jim tends to "empty" out my mind sometimes - and that was one of those moments.

So I think that was the message there -- that he was sending his own healing.

In fact - glad you mentioned this - I think it's on the recording - that Jim did send healing energy to the person he thought who needed it.... and then asked to see if they are feeling better. So that is for the person who started this thread.

Yeah Jim says when people laugh that is a great time to send healing energy.