nova_b

The Way of Infinite Harmony (Ma Gu hemp goddess)

I myself am a member of the Taoist sect The Way of Infinite Harmony ,T.W.I.H. Members of the sect belive in the greatness of the Taoist immortal Ma Gu who also happens to be the goddess of hemp. This is nothing new, MaGuism had existed as a sect under Taoism for thousands of years. During chinas cultural revolution tho many many members were killed and temples destroyed all but 1. Luckily the main temple of Ma Gu still exists here cannabis grows wild not acres or anything but plants do exist there and thrive despite not being taken care of by anyone . At the site you can also find Ma Gu's tomb and admire her area of meditation where she essentially found the tao. Members of this sect follow the examples and teachings of Ma Gu goddess of cannabis as understood by the stories she plays a leading role in. We see the cannabis plant as co-terminus with Ma Gu an incarnation of herself in plant form if you will. Yes we do smoke cannabis (don't cast judgement) or injest cannabis to bring us closer to the tao and true understanding. Because the first step to true illumination will always be awareness of awareness with cannabis we can step back and begin to understand what in our minds makes us who we are and what needs to happen to become who we want to be. If you've heard otherwise they or you didn't use it the right way with the right intention. Ma Gu Xian Shou is the most holy story to Members of infinite harmony. Not hard to find online give it a read. Any one wanting info on Ma Gu or the plant she's synonymous with, can message me. But for now "To follow the Way of Infinite Harmony just open your heart to Ma Gu, smoke, eat or drink the Herb of which She is co-terminus and while in this most blissful and sacred state the Gate to the Mystery of Mysteries can open."

Ma Gu Xian Shou

Edited by nova_b
  • Like 3

In my youth I smoked a lot. Since returning to my home country, and meeting old friends, I've had a few sessions with friends. Almost always with undies able effects. E.g.

1. Intense coldness. I shiver. No amount of clothing appears to be enough. Need to turn the car aircon up really high.

2. Eventual fixation on sex that I can not seem to shake. This eventuates in a need to withdraw from friends and a reason for not being able to focus on what is being talked about.

So for these reasons, I have refrained from offers to smoke in recent years. I've just come to the conclusion that it doesn't suit my body anymore.

• Like 2

Cannabis has been a powerful influence in curbing my violent thoughts and desires for absolutions, which has helped me cultivate a perspective of the world that we are all innocent and we are all equal.

Of course, im not smoking it legally, nor do I have a consistent access, so my temperament is often 'allowed' to overflow with anger from time to time... not healthy, but... alchemically so, it isn't unhealthy.

But regardless of personal impact, or how stoned I am, my behavior is rarely socially acceptable.

Hahaha undies able effects = undesirable effects

interesting analogy.

i wonder if this herb would help my baguazhang play?

But regardless of personal impact, or how stoned I am, my behavior is rarely socially acceptable.

Are you a bad person? Do you think the cannabis hold you in suspension and keep you safe?

You need to live where I live. The basis of of fiscal survival here is the "Green Economy." Nelson BC is known for the quality of its cannabis and it is the largest cash-crop of the region, far outstripping the logging industry. We often treat the effects of its overuse in the clinic associated with the Chinese medicine school I teach at.

Keep in mind that there are no panaceas in Chinese medicine; nothing can be used all of the time without some consequences. The dictum "don't smoke too much, don't smoke too little; don't drink too much, don't drink too little," comes to mind.