Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

So I heard about this thing called Facebook...

There's a rumor around that there's a site you can go to and connect with other people on the internet called Facebook. I've been there and I have to say connect is a stretch of the word. For a few days it sucked me in, all the cute pictures of animals, fun little quips, mass posting of religious propaganda (Jesus loves me apparently and I need to like this or I'll go to hell). Anyways, I'm on facebook, so I was wondering if anyone else was. Apparently the number of friends you have on facebook will effect your well being, so keep that in mind.

Aaron

• Like 1

i am on facebook and would be willing to give mine out to people on here. But, it really depresses me to add someone i don't really know only to delete them days later because we don't connect well. i only have 15 friends on facebook :P

Facebook has its uses but the number of friends you have on facebook effecting your wellbeing? Come on!

Facebook has its uses but the number of friends you have on facebook effecting your wellbeing? Come on!

If you are talking to me, i was referring to the -quality- of friendships affecting my state of mind, not the number of friends.

I'm on facebook - I like to share inspiring quotes and cat pictures :)

(p.s. The Tao bums is on facebook too)

• Like 2

There's a rumor around that there's a site you can go to and connect with other people on the internet called Facebook. I've been there and I have to say connect is a stretch of the word. For a few days it sucked me in, all the cute pictures of animals, fun little quips, mass posting of religious propaganda (Jesus loves me apparently and I need to like this or I'll go to hell). Anyways, I'm on facebook, so I was wondering if anyone else was. Apparently the number of friends you have on facebook will effect your well being, so keep that in mind.

Aaron

facebook.com/jdturnerthe1st

I don't use it for what I started using it for; t ostay in touch with family and friends.

Like you said, epic proportion propaganda machine.

Friend me or get spaghetticockmonstertentacleraped

Are you being sarcastic? Because I'm pretty sure he was.

I'm on facebook - I like to share inspiring quotes and cat pictures :)

(p.s. The Tao bums is on facebook too)

I will not lie, I like the cat pictures now... the good ones. It's really an art of its own. Maybe they need to start having cat photography classes, or possibly someone needs to write a book.

Aaron

• Like 1

Sounds like a place a goverment would use to collect information about your life... so I guess they now know we all love cats.

Sounds like a place a goverment would use to collect information about your life... so I guess they now know we all love cats.

Cats tried to take over ancient Egypt. they even enslaved humans to sculpt giant statues in their image. when the humans rebelled, they put their own face on the giant cat and named it "sphinx" which, loosely translated, means: "Go find your own damn litter box!"

Cats are taking over America now.

• Like 1

Aaron

I have fb, pm me if anyone wants to add me. If you get offended easily, especially be alternative religions, you won't want to add me ;).

Aaron

Oh that was completely serious. I thought it was an important fact to mention, simply because so many people seem to think that facebook friends are nothing more than an accumulation of numbers, when really it's like money, the more you have the more you are worth as a person. I'm surprised more people don't know this.

Aaron

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this