Warrior Body Buddha Mind

mods whats up with all this spy on phone crap that is always getting posted?

write to sean the site owner and complain about it.

write to me and complain about it! I love complaints...you can!

I think they've been working on it. They cleaned up most of the ecrap already. It's just as dumb as ever, but its finding more insidious ways to invade. Has anyone pattented eweed yet?

wow, didn't think i would get ASMR from some dude hitting a bong :D <3

I used to get ASMR when I was imagining I had super ninja skills...but not any light every day daydream imagining - really deep intense fantasy - with deep visualizations...

There is a solution in the works. That is the reason that rather than getting eight pages of spam at a time we are now getting only a small trickle. It will continue to diminish over time. Anyone who is really concerned can PM me about it. :)

Quite a lot this morning when I logged in ... thanks for dealing with this I know what its like deleting pages of spam.

There is already 3 pages of spams in the General Discussion forum and more than 1 page in the Lobby.

I am not sure a technical solution can beat a manual validation of the registrations. I suspect people are more put off by the spams than they would by the manual validation.

My 0.0002cts

Good luck viator, it's an unrewarding task.

Seriously, delete the spam posters, and their posts. Perhaps have a new way of becoming a member of the forum, like first writing an intro to the moderators so at least you know they are intelligent, and not part of the human species called "Morono-Sapiens"

This poster: "Aaronabasp" has posted about 72 spam posts. I would personally write to this person, but it would be useless...deleting it altogether would be a better option.

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 1

Everyone.. please write to sean and tell him about the problem. the more messages he gets the more likely he is to recruit some moderators who can help out with the issue.

I used to delete every spam registration manually daily in the admin area. I'm not sure if this is possible on the new system.

Everyone.. please write to sean and tell him about the problem. the more messages he gets the more likely he is to recruit some moderators who can help out with the issue.

I used to delete every spam registration manually daily in the admin area. I'm not sure if this is possible on the new system.

I sent him a message ... suggested limited privs for some, including me if he wants, to moderate the lobby and delete spam.

"first writing an intro to the moderators so at least you know they are intelligent" you've got to be kidding man, we have all sorts of smart nut-cases here... :P

• Like 2

Hmnn, I don't think the power would go to my head if I had the power to eliminate spam; to become Spaminator. To delete, ban and destroy those who send etrash. Then again, maybe it would :).

Its a very tedious job.

Very, but if there's a few doing it its not so bad.

If people have concerns they should PM them to me

I think my cat maybe ill and I forgot to buy sugar when I went shopping this morning ...

Thank you.