effilang

Defense Minister of Canada discloses cooperation with aliens

Oh!, I am so thrilled I think I might pee my pants.

marblehead, why bother with the above response ? Seriously, why ? I am being serious. Life is exciting. It is. Not long ago I was in a really dark place and was contemplating an early exit, Life had become a chore. I'd had enough. So when I wrote about being excited I truly and sincerely meant what I had written. For you to respond in the manner you did is so disappointing. That was cheap and below the belt marblehead. I may withdraw from contributing altogether.

Pytha, this was what I was referring to about the ridicule crew. It really does make you want to not bother. Be cynical by all means, disagree if you so wish, thats fine. But to use a post as a basis to make a cheap quip is pathetic. And I wasn't even discussing UFO's !!! I was expressing how I truly feel.

Namaste,

gentlewind

So it's a kind of catch 22.

paranormal investigators.

Posted ufo image online somewhere - no link given.

Link now included. I am forgetful Pytha, so please forgive me !

Abducted by aliens and MILABS -- has evidence apparently but doesn't want to provide it.

This is nice circular logic - a tautological reality!!

So being a paranormal investigator and then you start to slowly remember something that happened to you that is paranormal!!

Which came first? Chicken or the egg?

Scully or Mulder? haha.

The evidence has been shown to those involved within this area, fellow experiencers and abductees and other investigators within this field. As for this forum, sorry Pytha, not a chance.

As to remembering my experiences, their is not set guidebook which is followed. I have been fortunate to remember - or not. I may be watching a documentary or reading a book, or having a conversation and something triggers a memory. At other times they may surface during the dream state.

Chicken or egg - none, I'm a veggie.

Scully or Mulder - neither.

So a paranormal investigator who does not want to be ridiculed and so keeps the evidence "secret" yet is being secretly victimized by MILABS.

The evidence has been seen by those who count and understand. I am tired of the ridicule Pytha, its tiresome and a waste of energy. My MILAB experiences are not exactly something one can share during casual conversation, and definitely not by any 'official' body - medical for example. They can't help. Its outside their remit.

I am not allowed to ask questions lest I further the abuse right?

Never said that. Ask away.

Now you say if I watch the alien abduction doc on the UK I will understand better?

Sorry but it seems like a cultish mentality.

Now -- what isn't a cult these days? A job is a cult! A workplace. A family is a cult!!

Sorry maybe I am cynical. haha. I think Western civilization - actually all left-brain dominance is based on circular reasoning.

If you watch the video it will reveal why many don't come out into the open. We are 'easy' targets for those wanting a cheap laugh.

Cults - nope don't belong to any.

Be cynical, fine by me. Better than ridiculing people who share their story, even if an edited version.

I Am that I am. A tautology.

So yes your experience is as real as any modern ideological worldview is real -- be they a political or some hobby or a career or a scientific discipline.

You might want to read Slavoj Zizek.

The jouissance of a tautological worldview - create a "secret" personal world - it creates a sense of personal power as psychic energy.

The modern worldview is the real psychic possession - the alien e.t. invasion is just a means of justifying colonizing outerspace as the next extension of the justification to oppress the "other."

World War I -- had to create mass psychological warfare about the Huns to get the U.S. population to support it.

Same lies about the Reds to support the U.S. imperial expansion.

Alien e.t.s is the same thing - it's about implants being justified to protect people from the "invaders."

For example the book Nanotechnology and Homeland Security.

The book Nanotechnology and Homeland Security: New Weapons for New Wars by

Daniel Ratner and Mark A. Ratner (2003) explains how people will be microchipped and hooked

up to satellite systems to be “protected” against terrorist biowarfare attacks. “

So yeah I am just observing -- a person's worldview is not going to be changed through words.

What is your take on the ancient aliens? Do you think the aliens genetically engineered modern humans?

Doesn't matter what my take is on ancient aliens. Nothing to do with me.

Again this is a popular view pushed by the CIA, etc. - why? It justifies and assimilates people into accepting this technology.

The CIA uses whatever it can to further its agendas.

For example the NSA Big Brother Death Star - everyone now accepts it for the most part - why? Because it's necessary to protect us against the terrorists!

Now just insert alien e.t.s instead of terrorists and what gets justified? Implants, space weapons, secret military ufo craft that will "save" humanity by colonizing outerspace, etc.

Have you seen my Actual Matrix Plan expose? I posted this online in 2001.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_matrix43.htm

No. It'll go on my 'to do' list. Mind you my pending tray is chocker at the moment !

Namaste,

gentlewind

Edited by gentlewind

Sorry but Graham Hancock -- I have clarified the errors in his research. He makes some dreadful errors about the cave art he extrapolates from - claiming this is evidence for psychedelics as the origins of modern human consciousness -- he is referring to David Lewis-William's book which I've read - it is a general overview of the subject without a real understanding of the details. Dr. Bradford Keeney's recent book Ropes to God details how the cave art is the astral ropes of spirit travel based on the trance dance training - not requiring the psychedelics and beyond psychedelics - it's the real original qigong training!!

So it amazes me that this whole DMT alien scene thinks they are putting forth some vast psychedelic spiritual basis for human consciousness when in fact they are blatantly ignoring the actual real original human culture shamanic training which used psychedelics in a way that were neither sufficienct nor necessary - to quote Dr. Richard Katz' book on the original human culture, the Bushmen.

So I mean if Grahman wants to go on all these "alternative" talk shows -- he should at least do some real research on the subject that he is claiming to elucidate.

ummm - I realize Graham just came out as a recovering marijuana addict and so I totally empathize with his lack of cognizant analysis. haha.

Of course it's a matter of leverage - you get some "alternative" dude promoting this stuff on coasttocoastam which reaches millions in the U.S. and then on various alternative podcasts reaching a million here and there.

Meanwhile there is me posting comments on youtube and the comments get censored -- and yes they have gotten censored as spam - because alas! the bubble has been burst. haha.

So whatever - if people don't want to engage with the facts of reality - it's no big deal because Mother Nature will take revenge anyway.

I'm not obligated to do anything.

I just find the "willful ignorance" attitude a bit ironic in the so-called enlightened psychedelic DMT alien scene. haha.

And yes I have done plant-based DMT - and I've researched it also. These interactive images have been proven to be projections of the subconscious.

I'm sure that someone who does tons of DMT can have real astral travel - -but they lack the qi energy to really have much ability with the astral travel - just travel as a ghost - much like in mind yoga.

So the traditional DMT training requires celibacy and a yoga type diet - and so people wonder how the Amazonians discovered the plants for DMT visions - the MAOI and DMT combined. Because some of those shamans were from the celibacy yoga training - the original Bushmen culture spread around the world.

So yes if the third eye is fully open sure there is real spirit travel - but it's not the same as E.t. aliens flying their craft here to abduct people.

Also to go around making claims and then say -- ah but I can't really share any evidence here because it's not appropriate.

Well maybe it's not appropriate to make the claims in the first place. haha.

And then to take a self-righteous attitude like - Oh I just shouldn't have to deal with the ridicule!

C'mon! I've been posting on qigong online for over 10 years and I've been banned from countless websites and forums and ridiculed -- no big deal at all. I just sit in full lotus the whole time and laugh at it all. haha.

So just as an example - i have a blog, a book as free download with some 625 plus scholarly footnotes -- and anyway lots of free articles, etc.

But this is all for a subject that is still laughed at by mainstream society.

NOw for ufos - think about it - are there half a dozen shows on cable t.v. about qigong masters? NOPE! haha.

But aliens? yes!!

So no need to feel ridiculed - you already have mainstream status -- you're trendy!!

So I have attended a UFO conference in San Francisco in 1996 - and since then I've read probably two dozen UFo type books - and interacted with paranormal researchers, etc. I mentioned Nick Redfern.

So I have gone out of my way to look for evidence!!! The best Nick can provide is that this stuff is basically shape-shifting yang spirits like Tibetan Tulpas.

Well that puts it in the realm of folklore in my eyes.

On the other hand the military technology is at least something that can be pursued and considered and it has been on some level.

The military disinformation can also be proven on some level.

So all I am looking for is some kind of hard evidence of physical e.t. aliens.

I have not seen any.

I have seen plenty of evidence of disinformation promoting e.t. aliens.

So I see no reason to believe in e.t. aliens as physically visiting Earth.

Here I am - desperately wanting some evidence.

You are a paranormal researcher. You have personal experience.

You have raised the subject - chimed in, etc.

But suddenly you can't share the evidence on the forum. haha.

You can't link to another forum?

You linked your photo from another forum so I guess I can read that forum.

The photo was really inconclusive in my opinion. It's a large thick line at an angle. Someone jokingly wondered if anyone was throwing a frisbee. That's the problem with UFO photos. Like the Beligum black triangle photo - it was admitted to be a fake - but that does not mean the Belgium wave of black triangle ufos was fake. haha.

I think it is fair to say that personal testimony of experiences in the contact of massive cultural disinformation promoting the exact same experiences that people report puts all of these testimonials in a very misfortunate circumstance.

OH yeah and I attended the International Fort Fest conference in Bethesda MD in 1997 and 1998 - and I talked to Graham Hancock there.

At that talk he was promoting the use of a nuke weapon to save earth from a comet and I said - well the destruction from the nuclear radiation would be us as bad as a comet hitting Earth. He said he would have to think about it.

So I mean -- there was also David Jacobs there - a promoter of alien abduction stories and his research has been strongly criticized now. I knew right away there was something seriously wrong with the information he was presenting.

I enjoyed John Keel's presentation and also John Michell - who read an early copy of my research and said he was enjoying it.

So yep - I'm all ears for your evidence.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

I don't want to watch the whole clip but are there any interesting questions or answers between them that may explain how and why aliens would be sharing technologies with the humans? How do humans or the aliens communicate to each others and what "languages" do they speak? Or he is just a crazy Canadian???

telepathically, lucid drop in while dreaming, or it's a mixed bag of musical chairs

marblehead, why bother with the above response ? Seriously, why ? I am being serious. Life is exciting. It is. Not long ago I was in a really dark place and was contemplating an early exit, Life had become a chore. I'd had enough. So when I wrote about being excited I truly and sincerely meant what I had written. For you to respond in the manner you did is so disappointing. That was cheap and below the belt marblehead. I may withdraw from contributing altogether.

Okay. I will respond to this and this will be the last of my posts in this thread.

Why bother? Because I was inspired to do so. No, there is no logical reason. And I agree, it was mean and below the belt. But apparently the inspiration was that I needed to reinforce my disbelief in such matters.

Yes, life is exciting. There is so much of life that I will never be able to partake of it all. Therefore I have never found a reason to add to what Tao has offered for my partaking.

I do understand that there are many who need more than what they are offered because of conditions that are beyond their control. For me, when conditions were limiting I simply changed the conditions. This allowed me to partake of the world without adding anything to it.

It is my opinion that if we cannot prove or disprove something we should not be wasting our time with it - we should be spending our time workig with what we can prove. I have my flowers. I can prove their existence. I can help them to grow to their fullest capacities. I have my fish, same with them.

When I encounter people with what I understand as being illusions and delusion I try to point these things out to them. Why? I have no idea why. It is just the way I am. The goal is to help them to a point of being able to spend more time with things that truely matter in their life. Yes, sometimes I am over-bearing. I apologize for that. But it is my nature and perhaps I would be living a lie if I tried to be more appeasing.

So anyhow, all I have done is cause you and others in this thread anguish so I must therefore remove myself from any further comments. And my apology above is truely sincere. Sorry.

pythagoreanfulllotus wrote:Sorry but Graham Hancock -- I have clarified the errors in his research. He makes some dreadful errors about the cave art he extrapolates from - claiming this is evidence for psychedelics as the origins of modern human consciousness -- he is referring to David Lewis-William's book which I've read - it is a general overview of the subject without a real understanding of the details. Dr. Bradford Keeney's recent book Ropes to God details how the cave art is the astral ropes of spirit travel based on the trance dance training - not requiring the psychedelics and beyond psychedelics - it's the real original qigong training!!

gentlewind: I don't agree with everything GH says, but I do enjoy listening to him talk about his ayahuasca experiences especially regarding to the alien element. Some of our off planet visitors are inter dimensional travelers, not all visitors to our planet arrive in a craft. As for psychedelic experiences I've had a few myself but without the need to take anything ! I encountered a visitor, from where I don't know, but he/she just materialized in my bedroom. Words cannot do justice to this particular encounter, but its still fresh in my memory - as if it happened yesterday.

Meanwhile there is me posting comments on youtube and the comments get censored -- and yes they have gotten censored as spam - because alas! the bubble has been burst. haha.

This happens to many of us. Including me.

So whatever - if people don't want to engage with the facts of reality - it's no big deal because Mother Nature will take revenge anyway.

I'm not obligated to do anything.

I just find the "willful ignorance" attitude a bit ironic in the so-called enlightened psychedelic DMT alien scene. haha.

I could provide 'evidence', that would be too easy. I could post photographs of my implants and other very odd markings/bruising etc, I know where to find these; an easy option used by many. My evidence has been provided to the people who need to know, Pytha, you aren't included as I don't know you.

Mother Nature and I have a wonderful relationship Pytha, She allowed me to see a nature spirit the other day, a true blessing. I am not obligated to do anything, and quite right too - only to the right people. I will discuss this subject, but I am under no obligation to furnish any evidence. Whether you believe or not is irrelevant.

As for the 'enlightened psychedelic alien scene', I belong to no 'scene'. I am what is known as a hermit, I prefer the company of a select few. People can be so draining with their 'needs' always being at the forefront of their various agendas.

Also to go around making claims and then say -- ah but I can't really share any evidence here because it's not appropriate.

Well maybe it's not appropriate to make the claims in the first place. haha.

And then to take a self-righteous attitude like - Oh I just shouldn't have to deal with the ridicule!

I am sharing what I have experienced. Your the one wanting me to provide evidence on a forum, and I am not prepared to do so for the reasons stated previously. I can and have dealt with ridicule, but I do not want to waste my time anymore with pointless fun poking posts.

C'mon! I've been posting on qigong online for over 10 years and I've been banned from countless websites and forums and ridiculed -- no big deal at all. I just sit in full lotus the whole time and laugh at it all. haha.

Well Pytha, good for you.

So no need to feel ridiculed - you already have mainstream status -- you're trendy!!

I am not trendy - LOL !!! And that is a fact ! I do not, nor do I want mainstream status. Although I have been on a mainstream television program regarding the paranormal, which went well - for a change; and have been interviewed on local BBC radio - both in the 1990's. The recent BBC documentaries regarding UFO's and 9/11 reveal the current standard of programs - pathetic, stitch up jobs. CH4's recent effort has made sure the standard remains the same !

The photo was really inconclusive in my opinion. It's a large thick line at an angle. Someone jokingly wondered if anyone was throwing a frisbee. That's the problem with UFO photos. Like the Beligum black triangle photo - it was admitted to be a fake - but that does not mean the Belgium wave of black triangle ufos was fake. haha.

The photo is not the best, and yes it is looks like a frisby - only it isn't. I was standing out in the garden for a good half hour and their where no frisby throwers about, where we live their are no children only old age pensioners. I took quite a few photographs, and managed to catch the UFO. Pure luck. I disagree with you saying its a large thick line at an angle though.

So yep - I'm all ears for your evidence.

Hope you have large ears then Pytha :D !!!

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

marblehead,

Apology accepted thank you. But you have plenty of others to be indulging your 'put downs' - christians, muslims and even atheists are all fair game.

I was like yourself marblehead but in regard to christians, I ridiculed them with aplomb for a few yrs. I am not proud of doing so, and I now engage in a more open minded manner, without the need to hit them below the belt.

The human race is at the very least entertaining.

Namaste,

gentlewind

marblehead,

Apology accepted thank you. But you have plenty of others to be indulging your 'put downs' - christians, muslims and even atheists are all fair game.

I was like yourself marblehead but in regard to christians, I ridiculed them with aplomb for a few yrs. I am not proud of doing so, and I now engage in a more open minded manner, without the need to hit them below the belt.

The human race is at the very least entertaining.

Namaste,

gentlewind

either ridicule everyone or no one, to ridicule only some makes you suffer inside as you carve up your own heart into bad/good states - then you feel bad/good yourself when those states are apparent to your awareness. Dont carve up your own heart!

• Like 1

either ridicule everyone or no one, to ridicule only some makes you suffer inside as you carve up your own heart into bad/good states - then you feel bad/good yourself when those states are apparent to your awareness. Dont carve up your own heart!

True !

I had some 'issues' with people who called themselves christians and so I'd engage in dialogue with them - ridiculing them, I am not proud of what I did; and so I no longer do so.

I still respond to the 'your going to hell' statements - but without the ridicule, I smile and say what I have to; but, this sometimes upsets them more ! Did they secretly enjoy the ridiculing ?! After all they do get up to some odd things and even dress in strange attire - the clergy that is !!!

Namaste,

gentlewind

True !

I had some 'issues' with people who called themselves christians and so I'd engage in dialogue with them - ridiculing them, I am not proud of what I did; and so I no longer do so.

me too!

• Like 1

They do try one's patience at times!

Namaste,

gentlewind

and they teach us how not to be so ugly, by showing us how we too can become if we don't control our own zealotry for what becomes our passion

• Like 2

The Gap in Awareness and thinking which thrives in causes-effects by bad-good experiences-expression of the One Christ Life Consciousness, but it's actually caused by the separate (me-identity) giving the bad all the attention, flowing towards something that isn't there-here in the first place. Suffering is the distance the gap between noisy thoughts which grab attention and try to fix what's right-wrong. However large the gap is between what is actually happening and what words are placing the gap in it's attention on, is how much emotional thought will suffer or fight mode. If there's no gap, than there's no negativity-suffering. For example: if someone you love is dying, awareness may be so fully focused on what's happening in that moment that the experience lacks the suffering, although suffering- sadness, sorrow, grieving may appear later if thoughts thinking in past memories creeps in about how things should or could have been. This Cosmic Game of vibrational sounds, tones as letters form words are limited time base, and will never figure out anything in time. Creation is a variety of skits, roles, following a leader or not. Creation is about intelligence and being aware of the playing the emotional word game. So, Life-ing is awareness in letting go of control, and for doing so--your in control. Namaste