effilang

Defense Minister of Canada discloses cooperation with aliens

I hereby give notice that I also have cooperated with aliens. It's all good clean fun to tell you the truth.

Just be careful as to how far you are willing to go with your cooperation. Hehehe.

Just be careful as to how far you are willing to go with your cooperation. Hehehe.

Kundalini is an alien...

I'm not gonna' say anything. Hehehe.

I too have been an alien...yep. not now. maybe later tho

The very well dressed Timothy Good of England, excellent researcher. Only a 3min time investment of your time !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzMpMZq9YWk

Skit away and make jokes of this subject for it matters not one iota to me ! I have experienced this in relation to the subject of ghosts, so it is expected. Some folk just can't help themselves ! But do try to be original - and funny !

Of course their are those who fake their videos and photographs in order to seek publicity, something I've never done, and will never do. I value my privacy, but can say enough online without revealing who I am ! To be in the company of high ranking military officers who have seen non terrestrial craft is good company to be in, my favorite being former astronaut Gordon Cooper.

A TV program from the UK. In 3 parts, just click the 'watch next part' under the video.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=158∂=1

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

Well, all I can say is that if there are such things as extra-terrestrial crafts operated by beings from another solar system flying around our home, Earth, there is really very little we can do about it because they would have to be so advanced technologically beyond our station. We have not even flown to Mars yet.

The closest star to our own, I forget its name, is something like 15 light years away. That means they would have to travel at the speed of light (that's about 669.6 million miles per hour) for 15 years in order to make it here.

But sure, there is a good chance that there is intelligent life somewhere in the universe. I have no idea where it might be.

Well, all I can say is that if there are such things as extra-terrestrial crafts operated by beings from another solar system flying around our home, Earth, there is really very little we can do about it because they would have to be so advanced technologically beyond our station. We have not even flown to Mars yet.

The closest star to our own, I forget its name, is something like 15 light years away. That means they would have to travel at the speed of light (that's about 669.6 million miles per hour) for 15 years in order to make it here.

But sure, there is a good chance that there is intelligent life somewhere in the universe. I have no idea where it might be.

Governments are not going to admit to the fact that we are being visited by off planet beings, it would be a major own goal because it would reveal they are powerless to stop the 'visitors'. Its in their best interest to keep this secret and encourage people to make fun of this subject.

I watched a UFO documentary in which one of the participants suggested taking random photographs of the sky, and so I did as was suggested and hey presto I have photographed two UFO's, both disc shaped. Another suggestion was to use infra red cameras as many craft cannot be seen with the naked eye, again UFO's have been captured on film this way. Their are so many different levels to this subject it is fascinating. Then we have interdimensional beings - one of whom I have had an encounter with, again this will give people the opportunity to poke fun at me; well, so be it. Their are beings far more advanced than us, heck I really think that we as a species are still in the dark ages when I see how we treat our beautiful planet and our fellow travelers ! Always makes me chuckle when I hear folk say how intelligent we are !

Namaste,

gentlewind

I did see something weird in White Sands, NM once...blue orbs that seemed to be about a ft or two wide that could move fast, slow, they bounced along the ground, or drifted slowly in the sky...then they disappeared in a flash. I was with a friend who had seen them before in other places, such as the Manzanita mnts, and Death Valley CA...I have since met other people who saw the same exact things...I talked to a different person in NY who saw them along with hundreds of people...a few hundred or these orbs in Nevada dancing in circles around the sky...everyone was pulled off the highway watching them...I dont know that they were from another planet though...they could have been some other kind of manifestation - I had the sense that they were organic even, or even interdimensional...wish I could see them again...

All the trite jokes about off world life are based on the cultural education we have been fed about the topic.

We have been systematically brainwashed to discount any positive information or personal experience with off world life.

Overcoming branwashing requires the will to break free of the conditioning.

Where would that will come from?

Indeed cat ! Sad that we come to expect this infantile response from some. Its refreshing when you travel abroad or meet people from other countries who are at least open minded to discuss this subject respectfully. Thankfully I have friends who are also interested in the subject of UFO's and ET's, I've met a few fellow abductees too, one of whom is on YT; nice to be able to share with like minded souls.

No doubt their will be another juvenile attempt to follow shortly.

Namaste,

gentlewind

FYI I may have seemed like I was joking, but I was actually serious - I would and do cooperate with aliens...I think the Kundalini may be alien itself - interdimensional being from who knows where...I cooperate pretty much fully with it.

I did see something weird in White Sands, NM once...blue orbs that seemed to be about a ft or two wide thaotystem has done exceedingly well conditioning its slavt could move fast, slow, they bounced along the ground, or drifted slowly in the sky...then they disappeared in a flash. I was with a friend who had seen them before in other places, such as the Manzanita mnts, and Death Valley CA...I have since met other people who saw the same exact things...I talked to a different person in NY who saw them along with hundreds of people...a few hundred or these orbs in Nevada dancing in circles around the sky...everyone was pulled off the highway watching them...I dont know that they were from another planet though...they could have been some other kind of manifestation - I had the sense that they were organic even, or even interdimensional...wish I could see them again...

Got a number of photographs with orbs, especially around one particular tree. Some really big orbs. A couple I know wrote a book about photographing orbs. Also some orbs may be advance probes from the main craft, like the one seen near the River Mersey in Liverpool, England; although this was metallic in appearance, orbs could also be probes. Another theory is some orbs are spirits returning for a visit, and also some orbs may be nature spirits.

Namaste,

gentlewind

I've researched this topic extensively and I even asked qigong master Jim Nance about aliens visiting Earth. haha.

So first of all - yes interdimensional spirits are real.

Secondly the U.S. military has been proven to promote alien disinformation - spreading the E.T. Meme to cover up secret military technology. I have given the books that detail this. Physical craft are military - not interdimensional spirits. The military uses alien abduction as a cover for mind control experiments.

Third -- relying on testimonials is not evidence. You would need physical evidence like a body or some thing to test. Compare it with qigong masters - you get third party testimonials but then you can corroborate it with your own interaction with the physical body. Also you can test the qigong masters as has been done. None of this is true of E.T.s -- there are statements with no corroboration and that's all. Also a lot of these testimonials have been disproven as lies. For example James T. Carlson caught the big "nuke E.t." dude as lying about James' dad Eric Carlson. So the so-called best documented evidence of e.t. ufos visiting nukes has already been debunked as a lie!! But of course the liars just ignore this and keep spreading the disinformation.

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/11/the-james-carlson-malmstrom-problem/

So this is a perfect example.

I personally have corresponded with James T. Carlson ever since I posted a thread in 2006 Debunking the E.T. cult on the fake disclosure movement - Steven Greer.

James T. Carlson has since then systematically presented detailed evidence that Robert Hastings and his cohorts have lied - and meanwhile the MSM has promoted Robert Hastings. haha.

That is the mind control I'm talking about - that is just one example.

Other examples are the military disinformation promoting the underground aliens in New Mexico - exposed on Project Beta as a military disinformation lie against Paul Bennewitz who witnessed military technology.

Then Project Serpo was the same military disinformation lie - promoted on Abovetopsecret the "top" conspiracy website.

So the whole alien e.t. scene is riddled with military disinformation.

There's a new movie out on this actually. Mirage Men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN0B65_X8Uc

http://miragemen.com/

People are so brainwashed just about politics!! And so then this E.t. meme is just a big distraction from the real world -- the U.S. military has how many wars going on in how many countries?

I already pointed out the U.S. military is thirty times bigger than the military budget of Canada.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

...wish I could see them again...

Apparently you haven't been smoking the same stuff you were smoking when you saw them. Hehehe.

But seriously, there is such a thing as orb lightening and from what you said I would suggest that this is what you saw.

Apparently you haven't been smoking the same stuff you were smoking when you saw them. Hehehe.

But seriously, there is such a thing as orb lightening and from what you said I would suggest that this is what you saw.

nah....they could hover...move slow or fast in straight lines or zigzags...and i felt weird stuff in my head...almost as if something was crawling in my head...maybe they were willow-the-wisps!

nah....they could hover...move slow or fast in straight lines or zigzags...and i felt weird stuff in my head...almost as if something was crawling in my head...maybe they were willow-the-wisps!

Hehehe. You are already convined you have the right answer so I will leave you alone.

However, me thinks the will-o'-the-wisp is methane gas. Likely no methane where you were. That stuff happens mostly above or near marsh lands.

Edited by Marblehead

Hehehe. You are already convined you have the right answer so I will leave you alone.

However, me thinks the will-o'-the-wisp is methane gas. Likely no methane where you were. That stuff happens mostly above or near marsh lands.

I should add this for clarification...the person who had seen them more than once, while in Death Valley, was in her car and one of them moved toward the car and rocked the car a little bit as if if playfully....but I didnt believe her until I saw them too - I also talked with other people online who had seen them and saw a footage taken from the space station of the exact same thing - and they were in outer space...so couldnt have been swamp gas...it was an official video...if i could find a link I would...but it was years ago...but seeing is really is believing - you probably wouldnt believe until you actually saw one...i didnt at first, I mean I wanted to believe, but it took the actual experience to make me

Edited by Songtsan

they were sort of like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL5ASxoDvtI

oh..and also we were camping in the desert at night, and it was almost completely cloudless....it was super dry (middle of summer)...I dont know how it could have been gas or ball lightning... they stayed around for almost a minute..some bouncing along the ground, some way up in the sky, and my aunt who was in the tent said that she heard some weird sound rush overhead.

Edited by Songtsan

I should add this for clarification...the person who had seen them more than once, while in Death Valley, was in her car and one of them moved toward the car and rocked the car a little bit as if if playfully....but I didnt believe her until I saw them too - I also talked with other people online who had seen them and saw a footage taken from the space station of the exact same thing - and they were in outer space...so couldnt have been swamp gas...it was an official video...if i could find a link I would...but it was years ago...but seeing is really is believing - you probably wouldnt believe until you actually saw one...i didnt at first, I mean I wanted to believe, but it took the actual experience to make me

Okay, no swamp gas. But orb (or plasma) lightening is still a possibility.

Yes, it is hard to not want to believe what you are speaking of.

Question everything.

Based on the video I still say orb lightening.

I have never seen any first hand but have seen documentaries concerning them.

Edited by Marblehead

I always question everything...healthy skepticism is good. I always wanted to see them again but never did.

yeah it's created by piezoelectric discharges from the geological pressure -- that's why they were regular occurrences in some places.

There's a documentary on it -- the ones in Norway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC-9F8-afwk

But yeah those crop circles are fake also.

So the end of this doc goes into the military disinformation spreading crop circles.

I always wanted to see them again but never did.

I can understand that.

I would love to go out to Death Valley again but I never will. And with the knowledge I now have of Yellowstone I would love to see it again but this too, I never will.

Wouldn't it be great to be in Death Valley after a light rain and the winds come in and you actually see the large boulders moving on the valley floor? Last I heard no one has yet witnessed their movements but it is known how and why they do.

But yeah those crop circles are fake also.

NO!!! Don't tell me that!!! I'm a believer!!! (Not really.)

Next thing I know you are going to tell me that Nessie doesn't exist! Damn!!!

NO!!! Don't tell me that!!! I'm a believer!!! (Not really.)

Next thing I know you are going to tell me that Nessie doesn't exist! Damn!!!

Yeah I mean just this morning I was reading the "Monsters of Pennsylvania" book all about bigfoot sightings, etc. Pretty cool stuff - but yeah so they mention twice - just the parts of read - oh and we took casts of the bigfoot - the cops took the cast. But no photo for the book? http://www.pabigfootsociety.com/pbs-photo-page.html O.K. that's the Penn. Bigfoot Society photo page -- some footprints - could be human, maybe not, who knows.

I suppose it's online somewhere. But then there's the fake Nessie photo. haha.

So yeah I just gave a bunch of my Nick Redfern books to a local friend of mine - and then when I talked to him last he goes - did you hear the Canadian Defense Minister says aliens are real!! I said - yeah I know already - someone posted that on thetaobums - it's all over online.

I said -- there's no real evidence for it.

So Nick Redfern argues that big foot and Nessie, etc. are actually interdimensional spirits that take on physical form - like yang spirits in Taoism. This is also what the Pennsylvania Monsters book was arguing.

It's a fascinating argument - oh that's why there's no proof. You know - they deactivate all technology, etc.

For example qigong master Jim Nance - he called me on the phone and he was in his car and about to go into the store and I hear loud beeping. He goes - oops I set off the car alarms again. I said - can you reverse it? He goes well I didn't intend for it to happen - "sometimes I feel like such an alien."

haha.

So yeah and he has told me about some of his interdimensional encounters but he says that the frequency of consciousness on Earth is too low for spirits to physically manifest here.

I mean sure -Chunyi Lin said how he saw these giant spirits and they were guarding over the Native Indian Dakota massacre site in Mankato Minnesota - and Chunyi didn't dare say anything to anyone at the time - he had to be real careful not to upset these spirits.

So yeah spirits are real - and -- like that new show Paranormal Witness - that does UFO sightings and also mainly ghost stories and spirit channeling - almost all super creepy stuff. haha.

But anyway -- so like I asked Nick Redfern to actually post these NSA documents that he got from his FOIA research but he said he still has to save up to by a scanner. Yeah - so I'm sure -- the thing was that I saw one of this big black equilateral triangle UFOs up close. You know they have no fuselage and the Belgian airforce could not pursue them -the craft did manuevers that would kill a human. So Redfern has some NSA documents of a dude who was spiritually told to go to some remote location in the southwest and sure enough the big black triangle shows up and then the aliens get out to visit him. So again it's just testimonial and easily could be disinformation but I'd just like to see it on some official NSA document.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1