yondaime109

I've lost the will to live, What the point of living anymore?

The act of letting go makes me suffer.

actually its the holding on that makes you suffer. If you had already let go then there would be no suffering. Its the fact that you don't want to let go, its the clinging that makes you suffer.

:)

When Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound prajna paramita, he illuminated the five skandhas and saw that they are all empty, and he crossed beyond all suffering and difficulty.

heart sutra.... nice :closedeyes:

actually its the holding on that makes you suffer. If you had already let go then there would be no suffering. Its the fact that you don't want to let go, its the clinging that makes you suffer.

What if I blow the entire realm of existence to smithereens? Would that help me let go?

What if I blow the entire realm of existence to smithereens? Would that help me let go?

no cause then you'd just miss it. It has to be done within

Well, I'm also mentally/emotionally unstable. Maybe that might be my problem?

of course, but then again that is caused by clinging and desire too

Hate to break this you but even your death won't free your mind. You haven't overcome the 5 skandhas and to achieve some degree of samdhi and jhanas.. In fact, they have overcome you. As a result, your death would lead to another rebirth, of another more miserable life. You think death is an easy way out of the cycle of life and death??? Think again. Your mind is forever trapped either you are alive or dead. Have fun.....

Well, I'm also mentally/emotionally unstable. Maybe that might be my problem?

Get a phone healing from a qigong master with the third eye fully open.

Just call 952-593-5555

Then you experience the laser holographic shen spirit transmission.

At least you'll know a taste of enlightenment that you can work towards.

But permanent magnetic bliss in the center of the brains is one of the benefits.

Try doing this exercise for 10 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1sPDntOTs

• Like 1

Just call 952-593-5555

But permanent magnetic bliss in the center of the brains is one of the benefits.

I think he is just trolling....:) Losing the will to live because one can't be rich or having a beautiful wife, or whatever material things he wishes to acquire...

I think he is just trolling.... :) Losing the will to live because one can't be rich or having a beautiful wife, or whatever material things he wishes to acquire...

Where the hell did you get that idea from? I just don't see the point of the accomplishing anything because in the end it's pointless. I can accomplish anything I want, But I'm questioning the point of it all. It all seems worthless now.

I think he is just trolling.... :) Losing the will to live because one can't be rich or having a beautiful wife, or whatever material things he wishes to acquire...

At least he's giving me a distraction as my kundalini is making me feel wonky haha. Actually I think he may be having a spiritual quickening and those can be rather uncomfortable.

Hey Drew, you mentioned calling SF to have them help me open my third eye, but if I were to call them, what would I tell them?

Edited by dmattwads

At least he's giving me a distraction as my kundalini is making me feel wonky haha. Actually I think he may be having a spiritual quickening and those can be rather uncomfortable.

Hey Drew, you mentioned calling SF to have them help me open my third eye, but if I were to call them, what would I tell them?

Just say you want a phone healing. You can have it with qigong master Jim Nance - no waiting list - or with Chunyi Lin - you might have to wait.

When I tell students in my classes that I had depression

once, they would not believe me. They said “You are so

happy, so delightful, so positive about everything. How

could a person like you have had depression?”

Well, here is my story.

go on 4shared and you can read Chunyi Lin's autobiography: Born a Healer.

I just downloaded it.

http://www.4shared.com/office/JyqTqu8S/Chunyi_Lin_-_Born_A_Healer__Sp.htm

Yeah the qigong masters will tell you what your energy blockages are - if you want.

Otherwise they just send you healing energy.

You can be perfectly fine but they will then work to open your third eye. haha.

Someone here recently got a phone healing from Jim Nance and the person on taobums told me that they felt their third eye get expanded.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

Just call 952-593-5555

I prefer more sexually oriented methods of self-cultivation. I might start doing the deer exercise again, Last time I did it I didn't notice any results.

I've considered drinking and smoking drugs also, Maybe that might help.

Sure, go ahead and why we need to know this????

I prefer more sexually oriented methods of self-cultivation. I might start doing the deer exercise again, Last time I did it I didn't notice any results.

Yeah, getting laid would help and why no one thinks that you are trolling......:)

Sure, go ahead and why we need to know this????

I want your input, I've never been drunk or high before. But the states these things put me in might make me feel better.

Where the hell did you get that idea from? I just don't see the point of the accomplishing anything because in the end it's pointless. I can accomplish anything I want, But I'm questioning the point of it all. It all seems worthless now.

There's not supposed to be a point to anything! It's all just energy transforming.

So you question "higher realms" versus "lower realms" - exactly it's all formless awareness as Emptiness.

But for that reason - who are you not to meditate?

The truth is that you have an I-thought and it disappears when you are in deep sleep and so you can logical infer that you are not your thoughts.

So then just repeat I-I-I in your mind - it doesn't have to be about morality. It's just logical truth.

Logical inference of your I-thought - that is meditation. Keep repeating I because whenever a thought arises it's based on your I-thought.

So who are you to have any of these thoughts anyway? It's not the real you.

To find out the real you then repeat I-I-I-I and then your mind becomes concentration and the listen to the source of the I-thought. Any thoughts that arise then repeat I-I-I and hold on to the concentrated I-thought until you listen to the source of the I-thought.

Then you will begin to discover who you really are. Any experiences or visions you have - they are happening to your I-thought! So again just repeat I-I-I to find out the source of who is having those experiences or visions.

People are trying to help but is anyone here a well rounded and qualified shrink? Besides considering various forms of basic help find a professional and work it out, I suggest concentrating on a workable and productive state of everyday being... thus don't take any small or simple thing or act of kindness for granted, only then do the so called big things start to fall into place.

Dude for five years I had multiple mutual climaxes with females in public all day long while sitting in full lotus.

haha.

You want "sexual" practices? haha. Once the pineal gland is open then you can just give females orgasms while transmitting chi energy to trigger their vagus nerve which connects to their cervix. When they climax they release their jing energy which you then suck up through your perineum as an internal climax that shoots up the spine to feed your pineal gland.

After about 40 psychic mutual climaxes then the heart chakra opens up as true love.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

There's not supposed to be a point to anything! It's all just energy transforming.

So you question "higher realms" versus "lower realms" - exactly it's all formless awareness as Emptiness.

But for that reason - who are you not to meditate?

The truth is that you have an I-thought and it disappears when you are in deep sleep and so you can logical infer that you are not your thoughts.

So then just repeat I-I-I in your mind - it doesn't have to be about morality. It's just logical truth.

Logical inference of your I-thought - that is meditation. Keep repeating I because whenever a thought arises it's based on your I-thought.

So who are you to have any of these thoughts anyway? It's not the real you.

To find out the real you then repeat I-I-I-I and then your mind becomes concentration and the listen to the source of the I-thought. Any thoughts that arise then repeat I-I-I and hold on to the concentrated I-thought until you listen to the source of the I-thought.

Then you will begin to discover who you really are. Any experiences or visions you have - they are happening to your I-thought! So again just repeat I-I-I to find out the source of who is having those experiences or visions.

That sounds effective.

Dude for five years I had multiple mutual climaxes with females in public all day long while sitting in full lotus.

haha.

You want "sexual" practices? haha. Once the pineal gland is open then you can just give females orgasms while transmitting chi energy to trigger their vagus nerve which connects to their cervix. When they climax they release their jing energy which you then suck up through your perineum as an internal climax that shoots up the spine to feed your pineal gland.

After about 40 psychic mutual climaxes then the heart chakra opens up as true love.

speaking of the heart can the MCO make the heart feel manic?

That sounds effective.

Spring Forest Qigong Master Chunyi Lin:

As you learn to go deeper into the emptiness you will

find it is a place where you have no fears, no feeling of

struggle, no feeling of stress or depression, no pain, no

sickness, no anger or jealousy, no feeling of hatred, no

wants or desires. The emptiness is a place of perfect peace

where you can completely renew yourself.

speaking of the heart can the MCO make the heart feel manic?

Not if you store the energy in the lower tan tien. Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality has a lot of information about what happens when the energy gets stuck in the heart - yes manic - it is the emotion of overexcitement.

As YOgananda says about White meditaters - or Westerners - they have a taste of enlightenment and then want to write a book about it. haha.

So yeah the traditional training does not allow that.