yondaime109

I've lost the will to live, What the point of living anymore?

229 posts in this topic

No you don't want to physicall mess with yourself as that deconverts the energy into sex fluid.

The goal is to create MALE energy as electromagnetic energy.

That will attract the females - if that's what you want. haha.

So you want to do small universe or microcosmic orbit meditation plus standing active like horse stance with thighs horiztonal to the ground if possible -

You can get the c.d. for small universe meditation from http://www.learningstrategies.com/Qigong/SmallUniverse.asp

I ain't buying jack poop. I used to do the horse stance all the time, Does it convert jing to chi? Also, Isn't the point of the deer exercise to generate sexual energy and then pump it up your energy channels to convert them?

So you don't need any physical stimulation to have internal orgasms.

Internal orgasms are better because they are unlimited and you don't lose any energy.

Jing is NOT sex fluids in your weiner.

Jing is from mind emptiness.

So you want to stay in the parasympathetic nervous system -- that is the only way to convert your dopamine to serotonin.

So if you play with yourself then the sex fluids just get stuck in your prostate and you piss them out as foamy piss.

You need to sublimate the sex fluids in the cerebrospinal fluid.

So you definitely don't want sex fluids in your weiner and that's what physical stimulation does.

Also you need mind Emptiness to purify or ionize the sex fluids into chi energy.

Otherwise the sex fluids will get lost as ejaculation as nocturnal emission.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

So you don't need any physical stimulation to have internal orgasms.

Internal orgasms are better because they are unlimited and you don't lose any energy.

Yeah, And doesn't the process itself convert jing to chi?

Yes, That's why I'm going to manifest the perfect girlfriend. Then all of my problems involving relationships will be solved. Yeah.

It's possible, just be careful what you wish for :P

Seriously, my first experiences with manifestation surround women. In fact, if I recall correctly, some of my earliest posts on TTB's centered around manifestation and whether it was moral or not to bang women (or even just date them) that you attracted through manifestation. After all, were they coming to you because they wanted you, or because you somehow influenced them to?

Interestingly enough, I wound up following the advice of this blog to get laid for the first time: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

The first girl I had sex with was also my first girlfriend, and she's also the same girl that I've been dating for the past year and a half.

I figured it was fair enough because I only used physical means (body/mind) to get into a relationship with her. I figured that's fair enough, and no possibility of energetic manipulation/manifestation.

Not to say I don't use some energetics in the bedroom ;)

I was 23 when I lost my virginity, btw.

It was worth it to wait.

I wasn't the first guy my girlfriend dated, but I was the first one she had sex with. And she said it was worth it to wait too (she got a lot of pressure from previous guys to put out).

Yeah so horse stance will do it

and then just do "Moving of yin and yang" exercise - the vid I posted.

Jing is NOT sex fluids in your weiner.

Jing is from mind emptiness.

So you want to stay in the parasympathetic nervous system -- that is the only way to convert your dopamine to serotonin.

So if you play with yourself then the sex fluids just get stuck in your prostate and you piss them out as foamy piss.

You need to sublimate the sex fluids in the cerebrospinal fluid.

So you definitely don't want sex fluids in your weiner and that's what physical stimulation does.

Also you need mind Emptiness to purify or ionize the sex fluids into chi energy.

Otherwise the sex fluids will get lost as ejaculation as nocturnal emission.

What's does the deer exercise do then?

Yeah, And doesn't the process itself convert jing to chi?

Only MIND emptiness converts jing to chi.

Playing with yourself does not create mind emptiness - the sex fluids are NOT jing energy.

-- hold on.

I'll get the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book I told you to read.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34350503/Lu-K-Uan-Yu-Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality

Forget Mantak Chia - his third eye is not fully opened.

Even Gary Clyman says the same problem with Mantak Chia.

Playing with yourself IS NOT the answer.

Hold on I'll get Gary Clyman for you.

Read his Qigong Bible - free - -very straight forward.

http://www.chikung.com/wp-content/files/chikungbible.pdf

Only MIND emptiness converts jing to chi.

Playing with yourself does not create mind emptiness - the sex fluids are NOT jing energy.

-- hold on.

I'll get the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book I told you to read.

No reason, I've already checked it out. I don't need chi to attract women. I just need believe that I can attract women and my subconscious will do the rest.

These two things are not the same. Mantak Chia advises men to practice "masturbating" without

ejaculating. I think this is a ridiculous thing to tell people to do. It just doesn't work. By the time

your mind and your energy reach your genitals due to manual stimulation, that's too late already.

Your energy has dropped too low and is already in your genitals.

see that's GARY CLYMAN.

Yeah so Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality

differentiates

generative fluid

and

generative force.

Generative fluid is sex fluid but it's not jing energy which is generative force.

Generative force produces generative fluid.

So you want to make generative force into CHI energy.

Making generative force into generative fluid is going the wrong way.

You're GOING THE WRONG WAY.

haha.

Yeah so Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality

differentiates

generative fluid

and

generative force.

Generative fluid is sex fluid but it's not jing energy which is generative force.

Generative force produces generative fluid.

So you want to make generative force into CHI energy.

Making generative force into generative fluid is going the wrong way.

You're GOING THE WRONG WAY.

haha.

Thanks for breaking that down, IIRC Taoist Yoga was kind of hard to understand :wacko:

1 person thanks this

Yeah so you need to produce an inner fire in the lower tan tien to transform the generative fluid into generative force.

But at the age of sixteen his consciousness takes over the control of his life, and his intellect develops gradually. With inner fire soaring up in his body, his (essential) nature is replaced by his heart, so that desires and passion fill his being. And in his quest for fame and wealth he indulges in cunning and artfulness and invents all sorts of tricks to deceive others without appreciating that by so doing he harms his real nature. So by troubling his heart and body, he dissipates his vitality and causes his essential nature to vacillate.

So the fire has to get under the water but what happens is the fire of the heart instead soars up and out of the eyes.

So you sublimate the water (sex fluids) and you lower the fire by mind emptiness.

That is how to create the chi energy.

yondaime, regarding some other questions in your original post...

I first had a bit of a crisis myself when I got into this whole reincarnation bit. We'll all die, what's the point?

But think about it this way. If you were to kill yourself now, there's no telling who you are going to be reincarnated as. You could reincarnate as a rich jock who has life paid for and is fucking the gals from the age of 14 on.

Or you could reincarnate to a poor, war torn country where you are drafted into a dictator's army and fucked up the butt from the age of 14 on.

And there's no way of knowing how spiritually aware you will be in that life. Will you recognize you are one life out of many? Will you be a Christian, a Muslim, an atheist? Too busy to care?

You DO have some measure of awareness now. You know that spiritual practices exist, you know that reincarnation exists. If you kill yourself now, you very well may lose whatever progress you have.

It's a better idea to find a practice that will allow you to cultivate and keep what you develop across multiple lifetimes.

Every (what I consider to be) genuine spiritual tradition I have encountered says that, at some point, you develop to a point where your awareness and (a degree of) your progress gets carried over with you into subsequent lives.

For me, THAT is my goal in this life. Not full on enlightenment. But to not lose what I have when I die.

So I can use the reincarnation process FOR me (determining where and how I will incarnate) rather than it be a roulette game, where I hope I reincarnate into a place where I can quickly rediscover spirituality and get to where I was quickly. Because there's no guarantee that'll happen.

1 person thanks this

I first had a bit of a crisis myself when I got into this whole reincarnation bit. We'll all die, what's the point?

But think about it this way. If you were to kill yourself now, there's no telling who you are going to be reincarnated as. You could reincarnate as a rich jock who has life paid for and is fucking the gals from the age of 14 on.

Or you could reincarnate to a poor, war torn country where you are drafted into a dictator's army and fucked up the butt from the age of 14 on.

And there's no way of knowing how spiritually aware you will be in that life. Will you recognize you are one life out of many? Will you be a Christian, a Muslim, an atheist? Too busy to care?

You DO have some measure of awareness now. You know that spiritual practices exist, you know that reincarnation exists. If you kill yourself now, you very well may lose whatever progress you have.

It's a better idea to find a practice that will allow you to cultivate and keep what you develop across multiple lifetimes.

Every (what I consider to be) genuine spiritual tradition I have encountered says that, at some point, you develop to a point where your awareness and (a degree of) your progress gets carried over with you into subsequent lives.

For me, THAT is my goal in this life. Not full on enlightenment. But to not lose what I have when I die.

So I can use the reincarnation process FOR me (determining where and how I will incarnate) rather than it be a roulette game, where I hope I reincarnate into a place where I can quickly rediscover spirituality and get to where I was quickly. Because there's no guarantee that'll happen.

Brilliant! Pretty much my outlook as well.

According to Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality - only middle age and old men should masturbate to activate the energy.

The deer exercise is DEFINITELY the wrong exercise for a 17 year old. haha.

I had a coworker who was reading Taoist Yoga and when he got to the masturbation part he couldn't control himself and masturbated.

Oops - he couldn't handle that book. He was only 24.

So yeah I read it first when I was 29.

That's a nice perspective.

I don't have a gf though, I just want the ability to fap for as long as I want have as many multiple orgasms.

Yeah I used to have -- probably -- at least 20 orgasms a day.

But they were internal orgasms. I rarely ejaculate.

Yeah I used to have -- probably -- at least 20 orgasms a day.

But they were internal orgasms. I rarely ejaculate.

Yes, That's my goal. Internal orgasms.