Sign in to follow this  
ganjaboy

Brain orgasm

Anyone care to share thoughts on this? I have had several experiences during jing cultivation in the past where I have had lasting periods of inspiration, enthusiasm, zest for life, and a feeling of love and compassion for the human condition. It was similar to a high I have gotten on drugs in the past. I found myself being able to see the world in an uninhibited, almost child-like way, and it really helped out my creative pursuits. Is this effect similar to that which others have experienced?

Anyone care to share thoughts on this? I have had several experiences during jing cultivation in the past where I have had lasting periods of inspiration, enthusiasm, zest for life, and a feeling of love and compassion for the human condition. It was similar to a high I have gotten on drugs in the past. I found myself being able to see the world in an uninhibited, almost child-like way, and it really helped out my creative pursuits. Is this effect similar to that which others have experienced?

Sure - there is something people call a "crown orgasm" which is when the jing energy rains down from the top center point on the skull - rains down through the whole body in deep orgasm feeling.

But when the third eye opens then there is permanent magnetic bliss in the center of the brain - and yes it is very much a child like enthusiasm - more respect for primary perception - seeing things just in an innocent playful way like the way a baby is filled with joy by the simplest perceptions.

Also like a baby - the body changes - but.... anyway you want to talk about "brain orgasm" - I think I even posted on this online - maybe you saw that on google or something.

http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3782

Nope - i called it brain sex.

haha.

I was thinking along the lines of a niwan pulsation - I had that happen once, very interesting. Know how your prostate clenches, its weird feeling one of those in the middle of your head and spontaneity bursts forth :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks for the input. i hope i have not lost my mind, but a switch flipped recently in my mind with regard to sex on the whole... I was meditating and practicing MCO and suddenly i had a shimmering cognitive understanding (or "vision") or the beautiful thing that sexuality is...almost more sensuality. It was suddenly clear how westernized the concept of sex was to me, be it just mindless thrusting...and how it was really an opportunity for individuals, especially men, to cultivate massive amounts of energy.

being a straight guy, the way I feel is that the aggressive, yang-dominant force really has no place in the bedroom with a woman...if anything it should be about gentle love. i feel that cultivating jing and "saving" that masculine force allows me to be more masculine where it is important in my life....so i can "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

^ this understanding is the "orgasm" i was getting at. it's an orgasmic sensation of knowledge raining down from my head and through my body, empowering me to live life to the fullest

• Like 1

Thanks for the input. i hope i have not lost my mind, but a switch flipped recently in my mind with regard to sex on the whole... I was meditating and practicing MCO and suddenly i had a shimmering cognitive understanding (or "vision") or the beautiful thing that sexuality is...almost more sensuality. It was suddenly clear how westernized the concept of sex was to me, be it just mindless thrusting...and how it was really an opportunity for individuals, especially men, to cultivate massive amounts of energy.

being a straight guy, the way I feel is that the aggressive, yang-dominant force really has no place in the bedroom with a woman...if anything it should be about gentle love. i feel that cultivating jing and "saving" that masculine force allows me to be more masculine where it is important in my life....so i can "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."

^ this understanding is the "orgasm" i was getting at. it's an orgasmic sensation of knowledge raining down from my head and through my body, empowering me to live life to the fullest

Yeah Dr. Bradford Keeney describes it as "impersonal eroticism" for the Bushmen trance dance healing culture - which is the original human source for all of these spiritual healing traditions.

hmmm..........brain orgasm...!!!
If not brain orgasm, then, what else could it be....??? Without the brain, can one still gain an orgasm....???

I like this path: path of pleasure.

If nothing comes out of the path, at least I had a good time pleasing myself.

I'm glad Brian had an orgasm. Positive results. positive practice. I would use different words to describe the experience. Like gathering at the mountain peak, the flower burst open, sweet dew dripped from the petals filling me with a sea of ecstasy.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 2

Sure - there is something people call a "crown orgasm" which is when the jing energy rains down from the top center point on the skull - rains down through the whole body in deep orgasm feeling.

But when the third eye opens then there is permanent magnetic bliss in the center of the brain - and yes it is very much a child like enthusiasm - more respect for primary perception - seeing things just in an innocent playful way like the way a baby is filled with joy by the simplest perceptions.

Also like a baby - the body changes - but.... anyway you want to talk about "brain orgasm" - I think I even posted on this online - maybe you saw that on google or something.

http://www.breakingopenthehead.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3782

Nope - i called it brain sex.

haha.

Interesting way of describing it. Never experienced such a state. Does the heart need to be open?

I would use different words to describe the experience. Like gathering at the mountain peak, the flower burst open, sweet dew dripped from the petals filling me with a sea of ecstasy.

Those ancient Chinese, how poetic they were!

That's how you perform oral sex?! :)

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 1

Interesting way of describing it. Never experienced such a state. Does the heart need to be open?

yeah in full lotus the energy is transmitted out of the pineal gland but is pulling it up from the heart via the vagus nerve.

Actually now that I think about it - the pineal gland pulls it up from the right side vagus nerve going down to the reproductive organs - but then after several mutual climaxes the left side vagus nerve goes down to the heart -

ummm.... but in order to transmit the pineal gland energy the heart has to been opened to open up the pineal gland.

So it's just a matter of deepening the heart experience -- you can see the Nityama vids of the "O at a D" -- http://www.nityama.com/blog

So what happens - if you read the testimonials there - is that more and more mutual climaxes then opens the heart more and more to deep electromagnetic love energy. So then it feels like you are interwoven with the person - electromagnetically -- and it goes beyond any lust -- but then with physical separation there is heart break that is as strong as the love emotion.

ummm.... so it's the opposite of a shen transmission which is a top down love energy or maybe inside out - from a deeper level of love to a more physical sensation of love.....

Sign in to follow this