Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Animal Flesh and the Fall of Man.

There is super awesome vege food...you can make yourself... a little effort / a little reading / a little imagination = divine! haha :)

I'll give you one hint. INDIA! haha

Most Indians eat all meats except for the Water Bufflo (the sacred cow) or pork if they are Moslem. Most Buddhists are omnivors as are most Hindi.

• Like 1

Oh fun, yet another thread that attempts to demonize me while i am just living my life

Good luck with making me feel bad, because it isn't going to work :lol:

Hehehe. Not the intent at all. You go ahead and continue living your life.

Most animals I see as being in a state of innocence.

Likely you have never spent much time on a farm. Get close to a mommy pig and her babies and see what happens. Try to get close to the dominant bull in the field when he is with his cows. Piss a goose off and see what happens. I promise you. they will mess you up big time.

• Like 2

If one can't show another person, who is supposely buddha at heart, feel the love. It'll be almost impossible to make a cow feel the love.

Hehehe. No, I'm not telling what my thoughts were here.

if your body is burned up, it is eaten by fire, so it is still used.

Fire is the ultimate uniting body- everything it consumes is dispersed into the environment for all to share...

Would you truly rather your physical resources (body) be wasted when you die? "i pray the lord my toys to break"? Marbles?

I will be cremated but only after I die if good luck is with me.

• Like 1

Likely you have never spent much time on a farm. Get close to a mommy pig and her babies and see what happens. Try to get close to the dominant bull in the field when he is with his cows. Piss a goose off and see what happens. I promise you. they will mess you up big time.

yes

For whom? the animals really... and human(e)ity indirectly.

That is a personal opinion valid for only you. (Although others may have a similar opinion, but still, only opinion.)

Are you 100% certain it is false?

I am 100% certain of nothing. I don't believe there is anything that is universal.

They have awesome vegetarian dishes though, no?

Absolutely!!! Many cultures have excellent vegetarian foods and dishes.

I will be cremated but only after I die if good luck is with me.

Then the world consumes your body after you die. A sacrifice of sorts, in fact. perhaps your chi cultivation will be unleashed and the anarch utopia will begin! :lol:

Your karma might just well enough heal us all :P hah.

Its mans nature to effect things to his advantage.

Is this reptillian instinctual lower mind -a false dan tien. Sometimes the stomach feels like the heart when anger gets stuck there, then instict from the gut to self preserve takes over to prevent harm to one self and maybe harm others in process. There is only one thing that come out of the heart. It's just easy to get confused because everything is very close together in there.

• Like 1

Hehehe. No, I'm not telling what my thoughts were here.

You've spent too much time on the farm, you know?

Do you use a ladder or chair?

:)

Is this reptillian instinctual lower mind -a false dan tien.

Is reptillian bad? Is lower bad? Is instinctual bad?

The way to go to fourth dimension is to think in that dimesion. Some unsolvable problem in 2 dimesion isn't even a problem in 3 dimension. Along the same line of thinking. Some black and white problem in 3 dimesion is not an issue at all.

Is this reptillian instinctual lower mind -a false dan tien. Sometimes the stomach feels like the heart when anger gets stuck there, then instict from the gut to self preserve takes over to prevent harm to one self and maybe harm others in process. There is only one thing that come out of the heart. It's just easy to get confused because everything is very close together in there.

What do you mean about reptilian instinct ,on my part?

Fight or flight is the reaction I am seeing from "the other side"

Its not confused to eat food

It is not empathic, to directly insult or imply people are like animals.

And it is not clarifying to invent a false emotional 'center' that doesnt exist.

( I ...certainly didnt just invent-- whatever that lizard-dantien thing is supposed to be)

One thing that can come out of the heart, well , recognizing this is metaphor

so my answer of blood would be misplaced,,

You are going to have to explain what a heart is,( in a non-circular argument)

for me to even get what point you are trying to make in that regard.

Edited by Stosh

How pious, high and mighty thou be, Stosh... To reject the thinking which occurs independently of the physics of material and energy... How omniscient you must be! Why are we not worthy of your infinite knowledge of what "is" and "is not"?

Now its sarcasm ?

If your thinking is bizzare maddening and outside the laws of physics material and energy...

I dont think its me, who considers himself superior .. but I am seeing a trend here..

You need to think you are 'better' than normal folk

(who eat meat and talk about things that make sense)

The arguments I am making are grass roots ones ,

you are making a highfalutin one.

I am not a physical being having a spiritual experience.
I am a spiritual being having a physical experience.

The "I" which is "me" is not the "you" which you accuse "me" of being!

I am only trying to expose the revolution of perspective, unveil the existence of omniversiality, exemplify the irrationality of attachments- to meat, to vegetables, to economics, to politics, to duality.

Maybe i misinterpreted your line:
It is not empathic, to directly insult or imply people are like animals.

That is a direct insult to personhood, if you are suggesting that anything or anyone is NOT a person! and that in and of itself is nonempathic.

Empathy: to inwardly BECOME as though you are the external body. You must first walk a mile in a cow's shoes before you can say weather or not a cow is a person.

THAT is empathy!

Yall keep refering to me as animal like in that I am ok on the meat thing ,

but you wont give me the consideration you would give a noncomprehending beast

because I have a lizard brain and therefore deserve no compassion.

Does not compute.

Just pick one ,

whether you want to insult my humanity or whether you want to insult my base nature

Cows dont wear shoes ,( those are for horses) and I dont want to walk a mile

to come to the obvious conclusion that animals arent the same as people.

They are cows

actually, i got caught up in the discussion and didnt see it like that... honestly, i think it's a very simple misunderstanding :lol:

I never meant to accuse your way of being by any measure inferior or invalid... well except your classification of "people". i literally feel hateful of your claim that personhood is strictly reserved for humans (though legally permissible for corporations...THAT is a load of bullshit.), and that "animals" are invalidated as persons. i do not hate you, but your statement does not inspire empathy. it rather rejects empathy outright.

So if you want ME to acknowledge YOUR personhood, i will expect you to acknowledge EVERY NOUN as a person as well as a place, made up of things... if you cannot do that, then dont expect me to give to you what you restrict from others!

• Like 1

Then the world consumes your body after you die. A sacrifice of sorts, in fact. perhaps your chi cultivation will be unleashed and the anarch utopia will begin! :lol:

Your karma might just well enough heal us all :P hah.

Ah!, who knows what the future might hold?

• Like 1

You've spent too much time on the farm, you know?

Do you use a ladder or chair?

:)

That wasn't my thoughts. I'm not into such things.

Yall keep refering to me as animal like in that I am ok on the meat thing ,

but you wont give me the consideration you would give a noncomprehending beast

because I have a lizard brain and therefore deserve no compassion.

Does not compute.

Just pick one ,

whether you want to insult my humanity or whether you want to insult my base nature

Cows dont wear shoes ,( those are for horses) and I dont want to walk a mile

to come to the obvious conclusion that animals arent the same as people.

They are cows

I'm still with you Stosh but I am also enjoying watching you fight your own battles. Hang in there. Shall we have buffalo burgers for supper tonight?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this