h.uriahr

Mo Pai Nonsense

Going off of 2 things.

1. Jim's video. He hadnt reached the mixing stage yet but with enough of a yin field he was able to project which also leads me to believe that he probably couldve done a chop stick demo as well.

2. Again, I hate even using the Magus of Java as a reference because there's no proof of any of the events BUT, John says that he was able to use it after he merged yin and yang. It took alot of effort. Oh and then you have people doing things like vibrating straight through a brick and they dont even do neigong like the mo pai style.

I dont know for a fact that anything can be done but I would only think so. Wim Hof can heat himself up, in a manner that baffles scientists.

1. jim had john...i dont :(

2. useing the power dosent mean setting things on fire

The 'cutting' thing or 'breaking' thing is what worries me. Their description sounds a lot like getting a hernia.

My baguazhang teacher talked about baguazhang 'opening the channels'. Hypothetically, if there was something called chi that went out the hands, if it went through the 'channels', to me, that sounds safer than freeing the dantien in some way. (Shouldn't it stay in place?)

lol, it will free itself, thats the only way power can be transmitted in large ammounts. and thats what opening the channels truly is. but thats what the rest of the alchemical process is for, to build up to that point!

lol, it will free itself, thats the only way power can be transmitted in large ammounts. and thats what opening the channels truly is. but thats what the rest of the alchemical process is for, to build up to that point!

Hypothetically speaking, of course, couldn't the power be transmitted throug the channels, without 'freeing' the dantien?

LOL okay go see merceless and hell shock you - go see rel and pass through his chi field and he'll control ur own emotions and bodies and manipulate you, let him blast u with his chi ball...

PLus you people dont understand jim was using chang's level 20 YIN Field - u think when u mix ur field will automatically be that dense and large -

U need at least level 18 - 17 mopai to set things on fire

Hypothetically speaking, of course, couldn't the power be transmitted throug the channels, without 'freeing' the dantien?

Yes but thats the slower method - look up turning up yang fire and descending yin fu (MCO)

• Like 2

yes but its no where near as powerful! what you must understand is that in most systems this will happen automatically and you wont know that this has happened. and no its not painful, its discription sounds painful though lol

U need at least level 18 - 17 mopai to set things on fire

Yes but thats the slower method - look up turning up yang fire and descending yin fu (MCO)

I'm not really in a hurry. I'd rather not do something that hurts me.

The Mo Pai descriptions of seriously sick students / teachers bothers me a lot.

I've tried doing the 'Orbit' as some say it, and it was interesting, but I didn't get that much out of it.

nah well puretruth would know alot more about this, i prob havent got it correct-

But the other method is harder actually.

You have have to revert the self to infancy, open the shen light, send the shen to dantian, then start cultivating the generative force with no sexual thoughts, seal the leaks to let all the spirits return to selective organs, set up middle and lower dantian communication, harmonize the five elements, then start speeding up yang fire and descending yin according to the time of the dao, when the penis returns inside the abdomen it allows for the return of dan (golden pill) mopai level 4 battery.

PURETRUTH can you explain more about this method...

when the penis returns inside the abdomen it allows for the return of dan (golden pill) mopai level 4 battery.

Once again, another impossible sounding, injury-prone thing to try.

what are you looking for exactly?

I guess I'm interested in level 3. I tried level 1 and level 2 as per Kostas Danaos's descriptions, but I'm interested in level 3. But the description of cutting cords so the dantien can move around doesn't sound quite right to me.

no no well it never happened to me lol but its one of the 6 root vibrations.

Ive only got the first 2

first is dantian hot and vibrating.

2nd is kidneys hot.

3rd is eyes shine and tear.

4th is wind behind the ears, external kidney (penis) returning in abdomen.

5th is sound in brain and the body shakes.

6th is nose leaks watery fluid.

it happens by it self and you can pull it back out LOLOLOL

Somehow I'm guessing this is another one of those mistranslations. IMHO there's no way my pee-pee is going to pull back into the abdomen.

• Like 2

no its not - i confirmed with someone who attained this lol

looks like ure jsut going to have to train to find out - that is IF U WANNA BECOME IMMORTAL

What good would cutting free a complete empty LDT do for you, what good would fusing a completely empty LDT with a root chakra do for you?

Lot's of people just want to satisfy intellectual curiosity or dabble, I recommend wicca, and reiki for people like that.

I guess I'm interested in level 3. I tried level 1 and level 2 as per Kostas Danaos's descriptions, but I'm interested in level 3. But the description of cutting cords so the dantien can move around doesn't sound quite right to me.

Once again, another impossible sounding, injury-prone thing to try.

No one knows the mo pai level 4 method here on this forum (except for perhaps the Indonesian students), I doubt it involves it involves stuffing your penis back into your abdomen.

• Like 1

What good would cutting free a complete empty LDT do for you, what good would fusing a completely empty LDT with a root chakra do for you?

Lot's of people just want to satisfy intellectual curiosity or dabble, I recommend wicca, and reiki for people like that.

I think you're assuming completely empty ... LOL

WOW more pai guy do you actually read inner alchemy texts - once the you seal the six roots and six root vibrations naturally occur...

"after the six roots have been sealed, one can collect the inner medicine and refine the jin dan"

• Like 1

Some how I think that Kostas' description is a bad translation. Why would you fuse your 'LDT' as you put it with your 'root chakra'? Why?

These things I just don't get. Somehow either the Mo Pai is like the most dangerous of the lineages or we're getting bad translations here.

"after the six roots have been sealed, one can collect the inner medicine and refine the jin dan"

What book is this? Just wondering.

I don't actually practice Taoism right now. I tried to for a while, tried to do the Orbit, but I can't remember why I stopped.

It wasn't bad, though, the orbit, IMHO.

• Like 1

more pie guy is a joke, he dosent know anything about this stuff, he cant tell you anything from his own experience so you cant trust anything he says!!

• Like 1

you dont fuse the ldt you fuse yin and yang in the ldt...

That, IMHO, makes a lot more sense. Maybe I need to re-read Kostas book.