skydog

Shapeshifting

I use a form of shapeshifting for my attempts at remote healings. I become a crow, usually, to fly there; then sometimes a snake to access inside the body of the person. To move the muscles slightly as you're 'flying' with your eyes closed; just pretending, like you're a kid. Once inside the body I do a scan of a particular organ, eyes still closed, just a mental image of the inside of a stomach or a heart or a bladder (in a recent case) for evidence of cancer. If there is any shadow or darkness sensed in a particular area, I blast it with an imaginary hose through which comes purple glitter.

No, I'm not kidding, lol. I do this on people whom I've already performed a ceremony, a touch-up. The last fellow I did this on died of cancer, unfortunately; but he was unwilling to look at inner dynamics that were eating him alive. Mebbe it works, mebbe it doesn't. It just takes the courage to be a bit of a crackpot.

Don Juan Mateus (Castaneda's nagual) would tell Carlos to hold his hands like claws by his side and imagine he was a lion when he needed courage. There's something to what you say, Sinasencer

Edited by manitou
  • Like 4

I read that you can astral project, shape shift your astral body, then return to your physical body, with your astral body still shapeshifted, then your physical body will follow your astral body and shape shift, like iron fillings on a paper with a magnet underneath

• Like 2

I read that you can astral project, shape shift your astral body, then return to your physical body, with your astral body still shapeshifted, then your physical body will follow your astral body and shape shift, like iron fillings on a paper with a magnet underneath

My guess is this is probably do-able. My guess is also that it takes practice, over and over, to 'prove' to yourself that you are actually capable of doing it. I think that's what a lot of it is; to do things like this, even though it defies logic, until we get to the point where there is 'no doubt within us that this is actually happening'. It defies everything we've been taught to see and believe.

I'll bet the fellow who's capable of doing this learned through trial and error, even if he had a nagual or teacher. Some things just involve direct experience and the pursuit of trying to do it, until one day it finally happens if we're earnest and don't give up. I also believe that the Native American dancers, when they don a crow outfit or a lion or a bear, are in a shapeshifted mentality as they imitate the animal.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies..

I post this because occasionally in extreme states of energy I draw pictures of lion men.

Also spontaneous movement combined with imitating animals form of shamnism is very powerful, and makes one lets go of logic and just play. For like 3 hours after one session, I just lost my human mind, I literally felt like an animal.

• Like 2

Easiest way to learn "shapeshifting" is to learn from animals, nature and some people. You don't really need anything(even comfort) for it.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I once heard that the Nazca Lines in Peru were made so Shamen could prove to themselves that they shape shifted into a bird, as it is only a birds eye view which can make out what they are.

My guess is this is probably do-able. My guess is also that it takes practice, over and over, to 'prove' to yourself that you are actually capable of doing it. I think that's what a lot of it is; to do things like this, even though it defies logic, until we get to the point where there is 'no doubt within us that this is actually happening'. It defies everything we've been taught to see and believe.

I'll bet the fellow who's capable of doing this learned through trial and error, even if he had a nagual or teacher. Some things just involve direct experience and the pursuit of trying to do it, until one day it finally happens if we're earnest and don't give up. I also believe that the Native American dancers, when they don a crow outfit or a lion or a bear, are in a shapeshifted mentality as they imitate the animal.

Wait a minute, I thought those are their animal spirits they are dressing as. :) Is possible you can see the world around you inside the animals. I don't think you can literally transforming your physical form into something else. That's too sci fi. :)

I once heard that the Nazca Lines in Peru were made so Shamen could prove to themselves that they shape shifted into a bird, as it is only a birds eye view which can make out what they are.

That makes sense in an odd shamanic sort of way. The more I practice flying as a crow, the more I can actually see. But it seems as if what I see is from my memory, only capable of doing it in a place I've been before. Sometimes I fly across country, usually following old route 66 (as a crow who can go hundreds of miles at a wing flap, much like the li bird!) My husband and I have been across Interstate 40 / old Route 66 a handful of times in a motorhome, so there are some scenes I recall.

What I'm finding is that the more I do it, the more places I 'recall', and once I recall them in my memory, I can sort of choose how high to fly above, or whether to swoop down into, say, the Grand Canyon. But again, only the parts of the Grand Canyon that I have personally been to.

So what you say, Jetsun, has some real personal appeal to me. The ability to 'see' the lines in their totality would certainly be indicative of one who has made the transition to one 'who can only see where he's been before' and 'one who can also see where he hasn't been before. A fully developed shaman, in this regard, would be able to elevate his eyes (probably by using a crow, hawk, or eagle as his model for shapeshifting in this particular case) and go out of body within the imagined animal's form to see the totality of the animal form. We have the serpent mounds down here in southern Ohio and I haven't been there to see them yet.

If I were able to 'go where I haven't been before' in my crow travels, I wouldn't have to go there physically. But I have not mastered the art of travelling to that degree. Yet.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1

Wait a minute, I thought those are their animal spirits they are dressing as. :) Is possible you can see the world around you inside the animals. I don't think you can literally transforming your physical form into something else. That's too sci fi. :)

I don't know, I'm just putting my head into their heads. There they are, it's probably dark, they've probably just eaten some peyote or smoked some weed; there's a fire casting weird shadows on the event. There's drumming which is enough of a transport just in itself, and there are others circling the fire making odd animal sounds, dancing to the beat and dressed in whirling fringe, beads, and fur.

I'm guessing they get about as close to transforming their spirits, or merging them with the animal as which he is imitating. As they dance, a bear doesn't dance like a crow, a crow doesn't dance like a bear. The individuals imitate that which they wear. As All is One anyway, the higher in capability the dancer would be to 'get himself out of the way' and 'become' the bear (with its capabilities and strengths), the more his spirit would merge with his spirit animal.

The ancients knew, they intuited, the Oneness of man and nature. Just as the Sage does, the shaman draws his sustenance from the Mother.

Yeh, I have been lucky enough to get to speak to some people, different people, on different occasions, who have been in the position to see shapeshifting actually happen.

A man turn into a tiger, a man turn into an eagle and fly away.

Mastery of the elements, transmutation of base matter.. :)

It must be incredible to see something like that. Makes me realize what a piker I am.

Mastery of the elements. Now there's a thought.

• Like 1

Yeh, I have been lucky enough to get to speak to some people, different people, on different occasions, who have been in the position to see shapeshifting actually happen.

A man turn into a tiger, a man turn into an eagle and fly away.

Mastery of the elements, transmutation of base matter.. :)

Hmmm....did you see this yourself or just hearing stories from second sources? Were they on any drugs when this happened?

Hmmm....did you see this yourself or just hearing stories from second sources? Were they on any drugs when this happened?

Hi Chi Force. I'm hoping you arent on a bit of a campaign to keep mentioning drugs and trying to belittle what people are saying if they are speaking of thing outside your current level of acceptance.

• Like 2

Hi Chi Force. I'm hoping you arent on a bit of a campaign to keep mentioning drugs and trying to belittle what people are saying if they are speaking of thing outside your current level of acceptance.

What are you talking about? If someone is making a claim that you can become an eagle because you can transform your arms into wings, I or anyone would need to know if this person is under any influence of drug usages. Because that's not possible. Here, we are talking about the Native American belief and ritual practices. Drug usages are common. That's nothing wrong with it as long people know that the experience is a "metaphor." When clueless people making a scientific claim that you can literally transform your physical body into whatever you wish, I would certainly need to know if they are on drugs or not.

The worst part is that these clueless, out of touch individuals are trying to defend their beliefs in the name of some spiritual reality. Please, they need to get a hold of themselves. They need to be brought down to this earth.

I don't know, I'm just putting my head into their heads. There they are, it's probably dark, they've probably just eaten some peyote or smoked some weed; there's a fire casting weird shadows on the event. There's drumming which is enough of a transport just in itself, and there are others circling the fire making odd animal sounds, dancing to the beat and dressed in whirling fringe, beads, and fur.

I'm guessing they get about as close to transforming their spirits, or merging them with the animal as which he is imitating. As they dance, a bear doesn't dance like a crow, a crow doesn't dance like a bear. The individuals imitate that which they wear. As All is One anyway, the higher in capability the dancer would be to 'get himself out of the way' and 'become' the bear (with its capabilities and strengths), the more his spirit would merge with his spirit animal.

The ancients knew, they intuited, the Oneness of man and nature. Just as the Sage does, the shaman draws his sustenance from the Mother.

They just assume the consciousness of their animal spirits. They didn't turn into animals with furs and legs and wings. Their bodies didn't materialize into another physical forms.

They just assume the consciousness of their animal spirits. They didn't turn into animals with furs and legs and wings. Their bodies didn't materialize into another physical forms.

Sounds impossible, doesn't it?

All I know is once I roped a horse with an invisible rope. I don't expect anybody to believe me, but it happened. I think I'll leave my mind open.

• Like 2

All I know is once I roped a horse with an invisible rope. I don't expect anybody to believe me, but it happened. I think I'll leave my mind open.

That's like I have to be open mind about Santa Claus.....:)

I believe you. Having done such natural things as called bears out of their caves with telepathy, felt the line of energy of a mouse as it ran by out of sight or hearing, and communed with surprisingly large reptiles in tender ways, I know, as you do, boundaries are illusory.

• Like 1

what would you say if someone smoked some weed and then physically shapeshifted, actually transforming their body?

Let me guess - "That isn't good enough for me, I hate drugs."

Heheheh...oh, I would love to see that. Make me a believer....:) A youtube clip would do. I wonder how can anyone pull this off without CG.