Sign in to follow this  
mat black

master xiang lintao

a few weeks ago i discussed with sean denty my masters ability to charge water with qi.

i said i'd post a photo if i could.

here it is

master-tao-dawson.jpg

[edit]I've added the pic for you. -- sean

You're very fortunate Matt that you can see him. Lacking purity, awareness and merit I can't even percieve his image. :P

You're very fortunate Matt that you can see him. Lacking purity, awareness and merit I can't even percieve his image. :P

errrr, yeah, woops, didn't work did it.

i accidenttly pressed post before the image loaded, then i tried later to load it but the file size was too large.

i dunno

Has anybody actually tried to do this themselves? Let's try some experiments.

I was thinking about that qigong master moving the bricks and water (which turned out to be 'art' not a real demo). If you think about what is involved with attempting to push and pull a brick using intention, and i'm sure the I Chuan guys can certainly chime in here, it's a perfectly valid training regimen. In fact, it doesn't take much stretch of the imagination, to see how stories come up of people actually moving the objects.

T

errrr, yeah, woops, didn't work did it.

i accidenttly pressed post before the image loaded, then i tried later to load it but the file size was too large.

i dunno

If you send me the image at [email protected] and I will post it for you.

Sean

I've charged water with a 'device' that makes it sweeter and more 'wet' (it soaks my water resistant coat, unlike tap water which rolls off the surface)...

Also, when frozen, the same water tends to create very thin icicles coming out of the top of an ice cube.

(Apparently it's quite common when this kind of device is in the vicinity of the freezer.)

icecube_stalagmite.jpg

(not my picture)

Freeform you're a tease.. Whats the device?

I know 2 places that have sophisticated water coolers. I forget the name but you add tap water it goes through various filters and 'magnetic' resonance, at the bottom are various high mineral rocks.

Michael

Freeform you're a tease.. Whats the device?

:P

lol

alright I'll give in. It's a powered orgone device... searching for "orgone" in this forum will reveal more.... :blink::PB)

Purified or ionized water will do the same when frozen. It's obvious that chi gung changes the electrical nature of the body though. Nice experiment. Like aligning the molecules or something. We used to experiment with tap water vs. purified and the purified (ceramic filters) would do this quite often!

Sign in to follow this