Lindelani Mnisi

Astral projection troubles/blues

I really really want/wish to astral project. Please help me, whether you can find me and pull me out of my soul, or give me a link to a website for binuaral beats. Please help me achieve this.

I really really want/wish to astral project. Please help me, whether you can find me and pull me out of my soul, or give me a link to a website for binuaral beats. Please help me achieve this.

go buy the strongest Salvia Divinorum extract possible and then take a hit of it.

You will astral project.

But you probably will never take another hit on Salvia Divinorum again. haha.

Otherwise you gotta build up your energy. Astral projection is actually an advanced technique - contrary to all the New Age b.s. about it.

There is also Etheric projection which is a lower level that you can do more easily.

So then start doing the traditional "gong" training which is meditation on the Emptiness for 100 days with mind celibacy -- it's almost impossible - you'd have to cut ties from the internet, t.v., most people you know....

So then you store up enough chi energy in your lower tan tien and then your spirit builds up to project it -- that's called shen in Taoism.

So before that you're going to have strong electromagnetic energy -- but if you use it for healing or other powers then you have to meditate more to build it up again.

Finally a spacetime vortex kicks in that spins the room around you - and this means your spirit is leaving your body before you have surrounded it in chi energy.

So you need to store up your energy in the lower tan tien first - below and behind the navel -- and so store your spirit there and surround the spirit by the chi energy.

Then it can leave the body safely -- but your third eye has to be opened up fully for real astral travel. It is rare and there's a lot of b.s.ers out there claiming they can do it.

• Like 4

This month some members are working through Rawn Clark's Archaeous series. Like most Bardonian Hermetics there's no free lunch, it takes time, but if mastered (an if) take a person into the astral plane, though thats not the main goal. Like most Hermetics its about self knowledge. Whether it takes you there or not, you'll learn some useful tools. Its a series of 16 minute meditations. If you're interested there's information in the Hermetic and Occult sub forum on top.

Edited by thelerner

tons of binaural beats and isochronic ones and mixed ones on youtube...many with links for free downloads...just search for them.

Here is an excerpt from a classic book on astral projection (forgot the name):

" Ordinary habit and ordinary desire, although they will sometimes bring about projection, in the proper temperament, will as a rule not impress the subconscious mind strongly. Intense desire and long-standing habit, as you can see, will make a stronger impression upon the subconscious mind, and are therefore more positive. In fact, long-standing habit and intense desire root themselves in the subconscious mind. If you have a deep-rooted habit, and suddenly break it, the stress of expression becomes intensified in the subconscious mind. The breaking of a long-standing habit, or the suppressing of a desire, are stronger factors than mere habit or desire.

The subconscious Will and the conscious Will are two different things.

Everyone follows some routine, and the action becomes, through repetition, deeply routed in the subconscious mind. It is the rooting of the habit which becomes so strong that it bursts forth-thus suggesting to the subconscious Will to perform the action. It is the suggestion which bursts forth- not the subconscious will. The may come from either the conscious or the subconscious mind.

When the subconscious Will decides to move the body when we sleep- it merely takes a suggestion from the subconscious mind. It is the suggestion which suddenly comes forth, and the reason we use “tenacious routine” is to impress that suggestion, so that it will come forth by night.

If there is anything which needs to be strengthened, it is the conscious will, so that we shall stick steadfastly to our routine and force its impression upon the subconscious mind. When an act or thought is repeated and repeated, naturally it is more strongly impressed upon the subconscious mind, and naturally it will “suggest” itself more easily. When we use our conscious will power, and hold tenaciously to a routine, or when we like (desire) the routine so much that we hold fast to it, we impress it so strongly upon the subconscious mind that it stays there, on the surface, or comes to the surface, when we sleep (suggests itself) and the subconscious will is impelled to move the body. A suppressed desire is really an intensified desire in the subconscious mind, and thus it comes to the surface and acts as a suggestion while we sleep. If the suggestion of “routine” comes to the surface of the subconscious mind, while we sleep, and we project in the astral body, unless we become conscious and direct our movements, the phantom will go through the movements of the routine.

A dream can cause a habit. A habit can cause a dream. A desire can cause a habit. A habit can cause a desire. A desire can cause a dream. A dream can cause a desire, etc. You will find by analysis that all somnambulisms and all astral projections are caused by the same fundamental factors- desire, habit, or dream of the proper type.

You should so thoroughly saturate your subconscious mind with ‘astral projection’ that it creates a stress of astral projection in your mind. You do this through your conscious mind, through tenacious study of the art-practice of the art, thinking of the art.

Desire plus habit will dominate the subconscious Will more completely than habit alone. Develop a strong habit of the study of astral projection, make a routine of the practice of the art, desire the ability to project in your astral body so strongly that your mind is dominated by “astral projection.” Induce complete passivity of the physical body, and “rise” to sleep, visualizing the route the phantom invariably takes on projecting. That is the way to project at will. "

...anyways, so astral projection takes work is what it is saying...unless you are one of those people who naturally do it without trying...but basically it takes as much cultivation as any intermediate level spiritual goal, up to 6 months to a year of work in a lot of individuals...if you seriously want to do it, try a forum specifically devoted to it, such as http://www.forumforastral.com/ or http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php or others...they have all the techniques posted and a billion people ready to give advice. Usually you start by learning to lucid dream.

Yep I think Pythagorean Lotus is right, probably the only instant astral projection is Salvia, but you need a sitter and if you take too much you wont astral project you will just have a blackout and memory lapse in most cases. Or sleep walk which can be very dangerous! One of my friends did it and she became an infinitely huge fractal kaleidoscopic pattern of implosive animated geometry that was collapsing toward the centre point embedding in upon itself continuously while she had no more capacity to be in her body. She was everything in that multidimensional geometric pattern and beyond. She was screaming am I ever going to come back? She was terrified she would remain in that state forever and never regain use of her body. But of course she did, but she was forever impacted by that experience as beyond the most powerful psychedelics she had ever experienced. ¨The point being this can be harsh traumatic experience and unless you've courted Salvia she wont let you have any degree of direction over the experience and so it can loose meaning. If one takes the time to cultivate the friendship with Salvia's spirit, she will actually take your intent as to a destination into consideration.

Edited by Xienkula1

Robert Bruce's books are good. He has a lot of material on his website as well.

Offering to allow completely random strangers on the internet take you out of body is most definitely not the best way to go about things btw. Not everyone on the internet is nice. (these forums are public).

• Like 1

Guest Jason Croft

It seems that you are only beginning. -

First of all - ignore the idiots wanting to spank their monkey on their keyboard.

Do Not use chemicals or drugs to experiment with this. It can all be done simply with a few yoga methods. The drugs and chemicals can destroy your mind and body.

Second simply go to the book store and find a copy of:

1>The Secret of The Golden Flower

2> The Jade Emperor's Mind Seal Classic

The second book is used to help understand the first as it they are about the same subject.

Third - learn to meditate. - If you want - I'll teach you the yoga necessary to begin along with a few free e-books. We don't need to meet - but can talk if you can call Hong Kong.

My e-mail is [email protected]

The free E-books - you can just Google them : They are about 500 pages total.

1>Autobiography of a Yoga

2>Raja Yoga

3>Neiye, Inner Cultivation

Translation © 2005 - Shazi Daoren

Overall - you need to know that Astral projection is about leaving your body by becoming a living mind - and then returning to your body.

I'll be at the e-mail address - and on line: Jason Croft

I don't trust binaural beats on the internet. I have experienced some intense things with them, and I don't want that in someones hands who I do not trust.

llindalini, your energetic type is not suited for astral projection at all. but since no one will tell you that in person or in the internet, i'll be the one to say it. if you ever get into trouble, maybe remember that some random dude on the internet warned you not to do this practice too much.

I second that.

It's better to have strong connection to the "real" life first, i.e. grounding, grounding and grounding. If you're not happy with this "world". It's unlikely you'll find whatever you're looking for in another "world".

i will just butt in and add that some energy practices are drastically more dangerous than drugs. something to think about....

• Like 2

llindalini, your energetic type is not suited for astral projection at all. but since no one will tell you that in person or in the internet, i'll be the one to say it. if you ever get into trouble, maybe remember that some random dude on the internet warned you not to do this practice too much.

Do me! Do me! I want to know what my energetic type is well suited for and not. :)

I'm sure some of it I know, I'm sure there's a lot that I'm blind to...

• Like 1

Do me! Do me! I want to know what my energetic type is well suited for and not. :) I'm sure some of it I know, I'm sure there's a lot that I'm blind to...

lol

I want to try this energy reading thing..

Here I try..

seems you have good balance, maybe third eye could be more developed...awaiting thetaoiseasys response.

• Like 1

Might be right on, except that probably tons of things could be more developed. Balanced is right, though.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the advice...wait please tell me more about my energy type. Thanks for the links to the forums. I do ground here and there every so often. Well I guess what your saying songtsan is that I should make it a habit to think about it...

Thank you guys for the advice...wait please tell me more about my energy type. Thanks for the links to the forums. I do ground here and there every so often. Well I guess what your saying songtsan is that I should make it a habit to think about it...

...more than that...you have to really desire it a lot - build new habits that will enable you to finally do it. Start adopting the various practices that are recommended at the astral traveling websites. Several times an hour you should check in with your reality and ask yourself, "Am I dreaming right now?" If you ingrain this habit within yourself, you should eventually wake up in the dream when you ask yourself this. You realize, yes you are dreaming. There is also the 'wake to sleep' method, where you purposefully set your alarm clock to wake you earlier than you really need to wake up. Then you go back to sleep with the intent to wake in the dream. To actually lay down and purposefully astral travel without falling to sleep first, you must master complete relaxation - see savasana yoga pose - see progressive neuromuscular relaxation technique, etc....you must put your body to sleep fully while keeping your mind awake. It shuts a part of your brain down that interfaces with body sensation...there are so many techniques you must learn just to get out of your body. Build your daily practices layer by layer from all sides. Do your research.

Guest Jason Croft

Refrencing #10 SONGTSAN

If TTB is promoting drugs - I will gladly resign

• Like 1

Refrencing #10 SONGTSAN

If TTB is promoting drugs - I will gladly resign

It's your choice. TTB itself doesn't 'promote' drugs, yet various members have pro-stances towards these substances. You are free to disagree with members views, just don't try to start a flame war; no personal insults or labeling - its bad feng shui. Be cordial. Disagree if you like, but do it with good manners. Try to avoid subjective attribution bias.

• Like 2

Do me! Do me! I want to know what my energetic type is well suited for and not. :) I'm sure some of it I know, I'm sure there's a lot that I'm blind to...

Well grounded, but guarded, is what I got. More in body stuff than out of body stuff, but I don't se eyou having a prob with out of body stuff as you either know a lot, or do a lot of practice, over the years (no idea what type though)

As to the original poster "really young" is what I got, and I got to look at the age on the profile to confirm. (no offense, to the OP, I"m old lol). But from that I got the impression that his energy will likely change as he practices and matures and so forth.

Yeah any excuse to avoid work, trying out psychic skills on forums lololol. Back to html now.

• Like 1

Ill be quick..I know it can be cool to experiment with things like astral projection, but people are warning you for a reason, google lower chakras and why its important to be grounded/have a strong base...so many reasons, dont want to put you off, but i think there is sincere concern, its not about occasionally groudning yourself, it should be emphasised more.

thanks