skydog

Qigong and Aliens

I dont normally take this seriously but my friends spending some fair money on this so I checked it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJqgBxMh3rg

Reconnective healing.

http://www.qigongchinesehealth.com/believeitornot

I mean its fairly obvious that aliens/ufos exist from the evidence, but this makes it a little bit more "real" to me.

Do Aliens practice Qi Gong?

aliens1.gifAre there aliens in the world? Or rather in the universe? (The latter is much easier to answer. We know for sure there are because we are all aliens). Well, we don't know for sure, but if they do exist, they definitely practice Qigong. "What the ...", will probably be your first reaction. After you calm down and (if you) keep reading, you might think again. There are already so many books, magazines, videos and TV programs on the subject and if you are interested enough we're sure you'll find something. All we're saying is that, if only one percent of that is true, we have strong reason to believe there are aliens among us. Especially when you take into account almost identical stories of people with different backgrounds who could not possibly know each other, who claim they were abducted by aliens. In many cases research was done not only by reputable scientists, but also on people highly regarded in their community.

Plus all the unexplained things in the world that tell us that whoever did them, were not humans. Such as the pyramids of Egypt built thousands of years ago, out of huge stone blocks, in the middle of the desert, where there is nothing but sand, while we are still not able to construct them today in such proportions. Or the huge crop circles that keep occurring overnight every year in different parts of the world, so precisely and so neatly constructed. Not to mention Roswell where, despite numerous witnesses and pressure from all sides (based on our "right to know") until today, the US government never shared their complete report on the incident that happened in the 40's. It's not the first time that truth (for some reason) is being hidden in front of our very eyes. And so, as our children continue to learn at school that pyramids were built by Egyptian slaves, let's see what Qigong masters have to say on the subject.

Unlike most of us, who can only see what is in front of our eyes and what's offered for us on say TV and the internet, masters of Qigong can "see" many things hidden from everybody's eyes. They can even see and hear things that no longer exist or are yet to happen. Remember the Qigong master from Guangzhou who knew so much about aliens that he wrote books and books on the subject (see Qigong Chinese Health magazine issue 2 page 20 - "Qigong and UFO's" or click here). Some Qigong masters proved that they have some kind of connection and communication link with aliens and they describe aliens as energy (chi) superior to all humans including high level masters of Qigong (as described in Chapter 7 of the Chinese bestseller book "Great Masters of Qigong" by Ke Yunlu). Or others who know a lot, but for whatever reason, hesitate to share their findings with ordinary people or only on rare occasions hint a thing or two when asked about someone's encounters (As described in the same book "Great Masters of Qigong - end of Chapter 7. A Qigong master was asked about the origin of aliens. He suggested that there are not only one type of alien on earth, but a few - one that always resided here and others that came from some other planets).aliens.gif

Now, regardless of where they came from and what they look like, if you know a little more about Qigong masters and their extraordinary powers, there is one thing that comes to mind straight away, once you hear the stories of people who encountered aliens. You'd be very surprised to find that, "apparently", aliens can do all those things that they can, such as use their minds to communicate with each other, read other people's minds, control objects, animals and people (e.g. make objects move, jump, levitate, paralyse people), teleport objects, people or themselves (i.e. disappear from one place and reappear in another), walk through walls, predict the future and see the past (even play it on an invisible screen right in front of your very eyes), play with electric energy, make electric devices work without power etc.

Of course, Qigong masters can treat all sorts of illnesses, which make one wonder that aliens must be great healers as well. Drawing more parallels, it would also mean that they would be detached from material possession, live a very long life, be calm and of very good character. The fact that they, again "apparently", bring people back after abducting them (instead of "having them for dinner") and that with their, more superior technology than ours, they could easily turn us into their slaves, but they don't, demonstrates that. They are obviously interested in getting to know us better before (if ever) they introduce themselves to us "officially" and they are already trying to tell us something before that. Something they know about and we don't. It's probably something that we are doing, that can endanger us more than them.

It's not quite clear whether aliens are born with those abilities, or they acquire them after years of practicing some form of Qigong, like Qigong masters do, however one thing is for sure - they definitely are grand masters of Qigong.

Since I often cant be bothered to read links I thought id copy and paste.

• Like 1

I know Im talking to myself here, but if such beings exist who apparantely are "great grandmasters of Qigong" then my mind goes cool, why deny the possibility, perhaps welcome it/not ignore people who i thought were getting a little carried away with stuff I wasnt sure about.

Interesting. I for one would be a little skeptical about aliens imparting qigong. Until the human race sees and knows for itself what is 'out there' and gains an idea of the bigger picture about what exists in the galaxy, I would be leary of trusting such sources. Far too many people are promoting nonsense based on channeling 'super energy beings from Andromeda' etc. I would be a little disappointed to find out that the origins of human qigong lay in something 'aliens' did or gave to people in the distant past. For me, Taoism and qigong seem like really organic home grown human practices--very different from religions that seem to be based on a super-being giving out orders and having people obey them.

On another note, I practice a form called Tristar taiji, a modern variation on several internal styles. The teacher developed a Tristar qigong based on two sources--a study of qigong styles native to Sichuan, and a study of the relics of the ancient Sanxingdui civilization.

434px-Bronze_head_from_Sanxingdui.JPG

Looking at some of the statues, it appears that the ancient Shu people may have been practicing a form of qigong.

Sanxingdui-Statues-SD2001-.jpg

Now I know that speculation based on the stylings of ancient artifacts may not be wholly sound, not knowing the precise context, but looking at the bronze heads etc one is struck by the oddness of them. Do they represent a distortion of human features or are they reflecting the true features of a race that we have no current knowledge of?

They look rather alien. My first thought was 'qigong was developed by the reptilians!!!' Or, one might say, the nagas, dragon kings. I wondered what a reptilian qigong might do in the human body. I mean, people talk about the kundalini, the rising serpent. Well suppose it is not just a metaphor for a build up of energies, but a reference to the indwelling of a serpent-being who either can only get in (or out) through the gateway of certain 'energy practices'. I'm sure some people would still go for it.

Obviously, you can't really reconstruct an ancient qigong based solely on statues. But they can give you clues, that, when combined with existing knowledge, can pave a path towards a new type of practice...or old type as the case may be. Could we tell the difference between a totally human qigong and an alien one...? Surely there would be a difference.

I think, cutting through the chatter, the Buddha had the right idea--he didn't pay much attention to the ramblings of all these other worldly beings, and just kept pushing ahead until he attained (or didn't attain) the highest, most fulfilled, awakened mind. After that he could observe or engage any of those beings at leisure. My point--we might be cautious of those who are 'led' by such beings. They may or may not have our interests at heart.

8)

With any world or race of space beings, there will be one major issue. How spiritually developed they are compared to their level of advanced technology. Their spiritual development must match and keep pace with their technological development or there will be major problems.

If an alien race does not have their own Qigong practices, but still develop their technology, they will most likely destroy themselves as their technology will not be natural. Some however probably are evil and still were able to develop interplanetary travel. Most likely evil alien races will interfere with other planets, while good alien races who have their own Qigong methods most likely will not interfere with other planets.

You arent talking to yourself sinan.

'off worlders' .... prolly got madskillz.

agree.

Why do we have the connection with the big dipper?

I remember Dr. Yuen mention a few times that E.T.s don't visit us because we struggle so much and don't get it right. It was pretty funny.

To say another race is good or evil is just more judgment on our part. I mean if they wanted to eat us, kill us, or take our land and resources, we would say they were evil, right? Yet we do exactly the same thing to animals and plants and we do it right here on planet Earth.

When it comes to spiritual development, we get it all wrong. The spirit doesn't really need development, it's our humanity that needs to develop or evolve.

• Like 5

You arent talking to yourself sinan.

'off worlders' .... prolly got madskillz.

agree.

Why do we have the connection with the big dipper?

Mad skills yo whats the big dipper?

I remember Dr. Yuen mention a few times that E.T.s don't visit us because we struggle so much and don't get it right. It was pretty funny.

To say another race is good or evil is just more judgment on our part. I mean if they wanted to eat us, kill us, or take our land and resources, we would say they were evil, right? Yet we do exactly the same thing to animals and plants and we do it right here on planet Earth.

When it comes to spiritual development, we get it all wrong. The spirit doesn't really need development, it's our humanity that needs to develop or evolve.

I have a few friends who often talk about being in contact with aliens, I love them, but was a little skeptical not gonna lie...

I have a few friends who often talk about being in contact with aliens, I love them, but was a little skeptical not gonna lie...

What do the aliens tell them, buy low and sell high? :)

• Like 1

What do the aliens tell them, buy low and sell high? :)

lol Im guessing the guy your relating this to... his name starts with a b and there is weirdness ther

I dont know exactly apparantely many things, one is clairyovoyant does past life healings and talks in detail about star systems also did therapy on apparante abduction etc, another one makes spontaneous painting since a young age of different aliens, his art is pretty amazing, was in a workshop with him and he actually spontaneously draws aliens ufos

Alien abduction, alien implants, alien life experiences. One person had alien life experiences of operating on human subjects, that was pretty weird.

Alien abduction, alien implants, alien life experiences. One person had alien life experiences of operating on human subjects, that was pretty weird.

Sorry I didnt understand are you talking about the two people I was reffering to or something else?

must be somewhat fascinating lol

post from Vortex

Here's another interesting tidbit on the Taoist significance of the Big Dipper:

shen:

mental activity (consciousness) as a manifestation of the central, albeit hidden, movement of shen. The
. As the Neijing puts it: "The heart is the emperor of the five zang and the six fu networks...; if the heart flares, then all of them will get out of line."

The Big Dipper was seen to be a central pivot in the night sky...sort of a star heart.
BigDipper-guide.PNG

Post from Shakti Mama

The Big Dipper is the Celestial Home of the Taoist Gods/Goddesses. I have heard it is the birth place of human kind (Taoist mystical philosophy). I would have to go on the trip to get further understanding I suppose.

Here's a further explanation re: the Dipper Mother, Doumu .
http://www.daoiststu...nt/women-daoism

Having provided an historical framework for the representations and roles of women in the tradition, the first section goes on to focus on major female Daoist gods, Xiwangmu (Queen of Immortals), Shengmu yuanjun (Mother of the Dao, also known as Mother Li,) and Doumu (Dipper Mother). The gods are well chosen not simply for their importance in the tradition, but also for the models they invoke. Xiwangmu invokes the vision of a cosmic mother who gives birth not to humans or gods but to the world. She is a divine catalyst, a divine instructor, and a divine administrator, holding sway over the immortals. Particularly in later worship, the Queen of Immortals has the ability to command salvation of the faithful. Mother Li represents another face of cosmic mothers. Mother Li’s life represents the ideal life-cycle of human women. Mother Li descends to be born as a human, is a filial daughter, gives birth to a pure life-force in the form of Lord Lao, instructs her son, then retreats from the world as a benevolent but distant ancestor. The Dipper Mother is a star deity and a Daoist adoption of the Tantric deity Marici, a personification of light and dawn. As a savior and healer, she is invoked through visualizations that unite the adept with cosmic light and “oneness with cosmic principles” (75-76). As the cosmic mother of the nine star-gods of the dipper, she is a nurturer and instructress, but the Dipper Mother also maintains her own salvific powers and authority.

The big dipper deserves a thread all of its own, really.

• Like 3

post from Vortex

Post from Shakti Mama

The big dipper deserves a thread all of its own, really.

It does and I can add some Egyptian references too.

• Like 2

It does and I can add some Egyptian references too.

Yes please! From what I've gathered - which is not much at all, it's very very important. Try to navigate without it. Sometimes I wonder 'navigate where without it'?

Hey , what about the Dogon tribe from West Africa and their cosmology

from wiki:

The Dogon talk about Nommo - amphibian deities that arrived from the sky in their fantastic sky ship. They preached to the people who assembled in large numbers around the lake that was created around the ship.[14]

Certain researchers investigating the Dogon have reported that they seem to possess advanced astronomical knowledge, the nature and source of which have subsequently become embroiled in controversy. From 1931 to 1956 the French anthropologist Marcel Griaule studied the Dogon. This included field missions ranging from several days to two months in 1931, 1935, 1937 and 1938[15] and then annually from 1946 until 1956.[16] In late 1946 Griaule spent a consecutive thirty-three days in conversations with the Dogon wiseman Ogotemmêli, the source of much of Griaule and Dieterlen's future publications.[17] They reported that the Dogon believe that the brightest star in the sky, Sirius (sigi tolo or 'star of the Sigui'[18]), has two companion stars, pō tolo (the Digitaria star), and ęmmę ya tolo, (the female Sorghum star), respectively the first and second companions of Sirius A.[19] Sirius, in the Dogon system, formed one of the foci for the orbit of a tiny star, the companionate Digitaria star. When Digitaria is closest to Sirius, that star brightens: when it is farthest from Sirius, it gives off a twinkling effect that suggests to the observer several stars. The orbit cycle takes 50 years.[20] They also claimed that the Dogon appeared to know of the rings of Saturn, and the moons of Jupiter.[21]

Griaule and Dieterlen were puzzled by this Sudanese star system, and prefaced their analysis with the following remark:-

I have been doing some research about African spirituality latley and it is FULL of aliens in all different ways of interaction , and as the human origins and spiritual teachers too .

Very interesting stuff -- although I am not into aliens as an interest per se .

I am in the rush now and am nowhere near internet these days , but may write few more things if the threads still on in the future..

• Like 1

Very interested in this master , Professor Lin, Qingquan

"Master Lin explains that his ability to achieve the high level of Qigong that he has attained is explained by the fact that he began to practice Qigong early in life. Firstly, he achieved an ability to heal others for which he has become renowned, and remains so. Then he discovered the power of his sub-consciousness, allowing him to surf the Qigong Internet. All this lead to an increasing interest in extra-terrestrials and other mysteries of the universe. Among his books are titles such as: Flying Saucers & Aliens, Negative Physics, Qigong Awakening, Notes of the Soul, Zen in the Depth of the Night, Who am I, Oriental Art & Imagery. Many critics agree that, in the areas he concentrates, his quality of work is excellent."

"In the 1950s he was exiled to Xinjiang province to work as a shepherd. During the long years of his exile on the boundless grasslands, he experienced many extraordinary encounters. He saw UFOs landing close by. He was visited by those celestial beings and he recorded the information he had received during that time. His latent potentials were quickly cultivated and in the process he gained extraordinary spiritual powers.

In 1990, after he was sent back to the city of Canton, Professor Lin established an institute to research the secrets of the nature. His first series of books, Contemplation of the Universe, was a best seller in China and has had great influence on the qigong community. Ever since then, he has written many books about spirituality and sciences of the future. His five volume series entitled TaiJi Light introduces Oriental Qigong theories, ancient Chinese philosophies, UfOlogy, Multiple-Dimensional Physics, Mathematics of the future, Somatic Science and Theories of the Immortality of the Soul. Professor Lin's work will contribute tremendously to the inter-planetary civilization of the future. "

Cant find a thing about him though , especially his books which i would love to read , anyone know anything about him ?