superdao

Too many "experts" in here blowing hot air as if they know everything about Enlightenment & True Nature of Reality

So what's this about a thread on how to....

oh well.

I just got one taker on a Joe Rogan vid -- saying how could I believe in the nonsense of qigong masters -- no different than magic tricks.

It's just a matter of time folks - Joe Rogan has a huge youtube following in the martial arts and psychedelics and raw food crowd --

Rogan has this image of taking on all things wild -- well time to take on the qigong masters!!

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

So what's this about a thread on how to....

A thread on how to diss each other for blowing up each other arses whilst talking out of them at the same time.

madskillz celebration.

• Like 3

Using Supernatural Powers to Understand True Nature of Reality & Achieve Enlightenment

The Dao that can be spoken of is not the Dao.

This statement is very simple. It clearly means one can never use one's mundane senses - material sight, material smell, material hearing, material touch and material tongue to understand, talk about and discuss the Dao.

For those of you who keep pasting quotes from buddhist sutras, daoist teachings, hindu gurus, etc.. just a word of advice.. you can throw all your buddhist, daoist, hindu, alien sutras teachings books whatever out of the window.

In fact for those of you who keep quoting "my teacher say this and that" without having really been to your teacher's level to fully comprehend the full meaning of his words.. a word of advice too.. you can flush your teachers' words down the toilet bowl for how do you know your teacher isn't misguided or wrong?

Also for those of you who keep claiming there's no supernatural powers or that buddha never talk about supernatural powers.. yet you all have the cheek to talk about emptiness, the void, the tao and the true nature of our multi-dimensional reality just by relying on your base material senses.. just another word of advice.. keep your bloody gap shut please?

As long as you do not possess the supernatural powers and senses to sense and interact with the higher dimensions, with the gods, with the buddhas and devas, then you will never.. i repeat again.. then you will never experience and understand enlightenment and samadhi.

Cos True Enlightenment and True Samadhi means transcending this base material existence and evolving into a Super Powered Multi-Dimensional God and this at the very least means you need to evolve and develop your super natural senses and power in order to sense and interact with the Dao.

Otherwise you are just talking out of your arse when blindly posting quotes from sutras and books etc.. what I see 99% of the population here seem to be doing because they have never developed the supernatural powers and higher dimensional senses to be enlightened in the first place!

So this is why they have to paste quotes and stuff from other sources because otherwise how are these "internet experts on enlightenment" gonna reveal their fantastic knowledge on what's true enlightenment?

And please don't tell me buddha always talked about not being obsessed with supernatural power.. Buddha died bloody what more than 2000 years ago.. how do you the sutras have never been tampered with? Do you really think that Buddha and all other gurus write down all the instructions for enlightenment on paper?

What's written down in the books and sutras are just the most basic instructions. The True Instructions for achieving Enlightenment can never be written down in books! For how can our limited human 3rd Dimensional senses fully understand and comprehend the magic of the Dao?!

Do you think a blind man can hear and understand the beauty of the colors of the rainbow? Do you think a deaf man can hear and understand the beauty of Chopin's Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor?

How do you ask a blind and deaf man to understand beauty, the Beauty of God and the Dao when he can't even see and hear it?

All hail the uberGuru, superdao !

We are not worthy of your presence here on these boards.

Oh you, who know all the mysteries of life, death and beyond.

I bow at your feet and ask for the real teachings. The ONLY teachings as all the others are inferior to your higher teachings.

Oh uberGuru, show me the errors of my past and quench my thirst for superior enlightenment.

UberGuru, you are my only hope.

• Like 2

Yeah...welcome to the Internet! Or better yet, the world! It's full of people spouting off what they've heard, as though it were what they know.

What's your point, exactly?

I agree that people shouldn't act like they know when they don't. But this is not a forum for strictly experts. It's a place for those "on the way", and I like hearing from the vast majority of them! As long as, when its their opinion, or just something they've hear or were taught, they state it that way. I can't understand when people get on my case for saying "I've heard the point of this exercise is to get to 'this' point". Because I haven't experienced that point yet, my input isn't valid, or even welcome?

Edited by i am
  • Like 1

Well, superdao's sharing his point of view, most of what people post here is just their point of view. Occasionally someone adds "all other points of view should be stricken down and banished from the face of the earth."

I'm not sure superdao knows what adhering to Dao, to One, can mean on a simple everyday level, which is the lion's share of what Daoism instructs. One does not need supernatural powers to achieve this, just some control over the emotions, mind, and will. Then there is becoming a body of light which, sure, probably nobody here is going to achieve/become.

I think most of what people are here for is akin to figuring out how to jump the Mexican/American border and find a better life on the other side. Some have teachers and apply for citizenship, others are just looking for the best route to charge through the fence. Either way, there is some experience to be shared, for what it's worth, though you need to learn how to spot accuracy and fluff, and investigate where your going as many trails don't really go anywhere.

Besides, a lot of stuff is self evident whether read somewhere else or not, for example (I forget which Daoist or Buddhist text it was in) "when a mirror shows your ugliness you consider it a good mirror, yet when someone accurately points out your error you hate them." Makes sense to me, so I'm sharing it. Nothing wrong with this.

• Like 1

While we're hating though, I will add that there is a distasteful level of dogmatism here sometimes, ironically coming the most from people preaching their anti-dogma-dogma or anti-belief-belief, or "only my way is the real way." Sort of like the fundamentalist-atheists or fundamentalist-scientists. On that level, I'd agree with superdao that some people need to take stock of what they don't really know.

Using Supernatural Powers to Understand True Nature of Reality & Achieve Enlightenment

The Dao that can be spoken of is not the Dao.

Sure, the Tao is not simply a logical concept, yet:

DDJ chapter 20:

"The thing that is called Tao Is elusive, evasive. Evasive, elusive, Yet latent in it are forms. Elusive, evasive, Yet latent in it are objects. Dark and dim, Yet latent in it is the life-force. The life-force being very true, Latent in it are evidences.

From the days of old till now Its Named (manifested forms) have never ceased, By which we may view the Father of All Things.

How do I know the shape of the Father of All Things? Through these (manifested forms)!" (Lin Yutang trans.)

The Dao can be spoken of by examining its many manifestations, especially by their "sudden and indistinct" beginnings; but these examinations are only of temporary images, so no definitions will forever fully describe what is Dao.

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness