lazysamadhi

Western Scientists have made Zero Progress for Evolution of Humanity.

PEople hardly ever have to resort to eating unicorns, rats or leprechauns anymore. If gnomes don't reproduce, how can they evolve and make more gnomes?

Every time a gnome expresses surprise or amazement then another gnome manifests.

They call that the "Gee! gnome" effect.

Gurdjieff stated that the dominant life on Earth has to help the Moon spiritually evolve or else the Moon destroys life on Earth. Modern humanity by not doing alchemical training does not help the Moon evolve and so the Moon is destroying life on Earth today.

I have to ask ... what does this mean?

• Like 2

I have to ask ... what does this mean?

Bushmen N/om energy comes from the human natural female menstruation synchronized with the lunar cycle.

So the males have to take in the No/m energy as boiling heat in the pit of the stomach and this is done by the females singing all night long while clapping and the males doing the reverse breathing and trance dancing -- and then the N/om energy boils and becomes electromagnetic and shoots up to the brain as trance !Kia energy.

The trance !Kia energy is used for harmonious living by the humans -- in tune with plants, rocks, animals and spirits.

So then the master trances go into heaven -- astral travel out of the top of the head -- and get healing energy from the Big God.

And so by bringing down that solar energy this then heals the lunar love energy of the females even more.

So the lunar Moon energy governs life on Earth through the tidal forces and this is strongest at the full moon so that there is a magnetic force to increase the love energy.

The moon is then harmonizing with the solar energy and receiving more solar energy via the medium of life on Earth.

Since modern humanity has lost this governing principle of the males harmonizing the lunar energy with the solar energy then the moon will destroy life on Earth.

This means Earth is now running out of fresh water that governs life on Earth -- there's about 20 years left.

So Earth is now experiencing the fastest rate of species extinction in the 3 billion years of life on Earth.

So what happened is modern males are no longer consciously sublimating the lunar water energy -- alchemically -- rising it above the solar fire energy.

So instead the fire solar energy is dominant on Earth -- destroying ecological life and destroying humanity -- and so machines are taking over as controlled by silicon - the silica desert solar consciousness.

So then life will start over on Earth.

For example 280 million years ago the Gorgons were the dominant life on Earth -- they are a big reptile like a lion.

During the age of the dinosaurs the dominant, smartest life form was the Troodons.

Gurdjieff doesn't/didn't mention that in detail, did he?

It has hints of the Sophia myth (the inorganic archons and the Earth's correction stuff) and that book on Taoism for women that was posted in the Female Dan thread mentions something about the women having this 'inorganic' issue that reminded me of the Sophia myth again.

Your 'Real Plans for the Matrix' (was it a university paper?) goes somewhere in that direction and so do people like Kurzweil although I think it unlikely they mention the moon but just talk about 'transhumanism' instead. I'm not in favour but well, we're pretty cyborged/cybernetic-ed as things go.

Not happy.

Gurdjieff doesn't/didn't mention that in detail, did he? It has hints of the Sophia myth (the inorganic archons and the Earth's correction stuff) and that book on Taoism for women that was posted in the Female Dan thread mentions something about the women having this 'inorganic' issue that reminded me of the Sophia myth again. Your 'Real Plans for the Matrix' (was it a university paper?) goes somewhere in that direction and so do people like Kurzweil although I think it unlikely they mention the moon but just talk about 'transhumanism' instead. I'm not in favour but well, we're pretty cyborged/cybernetic-ed as things go. Not happy.

What was the Taoist women inorganic issue? I am not sure what you mean. I know females are internally "yang chi" dominant -- which is the chi from the blood energy while males are internally "yin chi" dominant -- the chi from the sex fluids.

Yeah my Matrix Plan stuff was just what I discovered after I finished my masters thesis -- so I just posted that on my own.

Yeah the transhumanists promote this stuff but actually the term transhumanism originally comes from Oliver Reiser and Julian Huxley -- Reiser called it "cosmic humanism" -- but basically it is just modern science that goes all the way back to Plato - the extension of irrational geometry that Reiser called the "music logarithmic spiral." He got the term from Esther Tipple, the daughter of Watson, the inventor partner with Edison. So they were basically theosophists believing in spiritual technology but as PRofessor David F. Noble shows - this spiritual technology vision has been part of science secretly -- science is a religion -- all the way back to Plato but picked up in the 9th C. by the Benedictine monks, etc.

Yeah so as Noble says -- this isn't about transhumanism but is like the air we breathe in Western civilization - it's our dominant mythology as our worldview - we don't even notice it. It's beyond any one particular ideology -- it's built into our mathematical philosophy.

So the only way to escape the Matrix is to embrace the Cosmic Mother as Emptiness -- real consciousness that is not based on left-brain dominance.

So the lunar energy is a reflection or resonance of the Cosmic Mother. This is why Pythagoras taught the Number one is male but is not a number while the Number 2 is female as the first matter but the Number 2 is a reflection of Apeiron - the source of all reality -- the formless awareness. So the number 2 is the electrochemical energy and the number 1 is the electromagnetic energy but it is only by raising up the electrochemical energy -- the jing energy -- is the electromagnetic energy made apparent so that it resonates with the Cosmic Mother as Apeiron - the Emptiness -- formless awareness as the truth of reality.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

The energy of these children is neither yang nor yin, but is a third kind, which we will refer to as inorganic. Women are not responsible for this misdirection to inorganic energy, however they, as birth givers, are responsible for creating a vacuum in the energetic construction of their offspring. This vacuum became filled by energy foreign to the original human condition. We will define this energy as inorganic (although today it is no longer alien to us, and is part of our reality)....This has a particular concern for women, yet men are soaked more deeply with this energy. Actually, it is this same energy that helps reconstruct the foreign codes superimposed over the earth, which appear benevolent, yet can be paralysing. Such a paralysing action also affects our potential for natural development by interfering with our natural energies. As a result, we can begin to develop a favourable space, but are unable to maintain our orientation there.....Either way, the paralysis of our natural energies today has almost reached the last stages of resistance to this pressure, and we may in the future lose our ability to develop these energies....You may succeed in purification of your yin and yang energy, but not of your inorganic energy. You will only be able to either «trick» or «fuse» it, nothing more....The amount of information that today invades our consciousness demands a similar level of energy for it to be processed. Obviously, hundreds of years ago our brain was not ready for such work, nor was there a necessity for it. Even today it is not quite ready for such a refined process. Nevertheless the brain is overloaded with information and consequently the intensity of this process does not decrease. In these circumstances of a forced and unschooled activation of the brain, certain changes occur: Alchemically its energetic structure induces an irreplaceable energy loss.

Yeah this is the same thing because she says to try practice in a natural environment but it's more difficult for people to survive living in Nature so this is more rare. So then people just work on healing themselves without really going into internal cultivation deeply.

Yeah so the left brain dominance is tied to right hand dominance and then this is the mirror reversal of ecology which is right brain dominant using left-handed carbon-based molecules. So science has postulated that crystals may have been right handed dominant enabling asymmetric growth as a substrate for organic molecules to evolve for life on Earth.....

Anyway it's a dialectical process with a diagonal reversal -- just as with the cerebellum there is a reversal so that right hand dominance is also right brain dominance for the cerebellum -- and this is as humans going back to the reptilian brain as right brain dominance with the machines in control using right-handed technology as silicon.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

I don't think he said that the moon is destroying the earth rather there are two ways for the required energy to come down to the earths atmosphere for evolution to continue, either through conscious cultivation or when the human dies such energy is released, which is why priests all around the world started doing animal and human sacrafice for a time. Without enough cultivation going on planetary tension builds up which in the end results in mass psychosis which is when large wars break out like the world wars. So in a sense the moon isn't destroying the earth but it is periodically destroying large sections of humanity in order for it to get the energy it requires. So if you are consciously cultivating this energy you are helping to save humanity from destruction.

I'm wary of saying whether an energy goes anywhere to affect things directly or whether changes in one part of the system are reflected in others by 'matching' (this is my crude take on astrology too) I'm wondering whether the understandings here are about humans' place on the Earth and their effect on the rest of it.

I don't think he said that the moon is destroying the earth rather there are two ways for the required energy to come down to the earths atmosphere for evolution to continue, either through conscious cultivation or when the human dies such energy is released, which is why priests all around the world started doing animal and human sacrafice for a time. Without enough cultivation going on planetary tension builds up which in the end results in mass psychosis which is when large wars break out like the world wars. So in a sense the moon isn't destroying the earth but it is periodically destroying large sections of humanity in order for it to get the energy it requires. So if you are consciously cultivating this energy you are helping to save humanity from destruction.

Yeah from my book:

“The sun is sick” is a phrase taken from the Turkana, a Nilotic East African tribe who

practice an early form of animal domestication. The undigested food from the animal entrails

must be sprinkled on newly killed goats whenever there is a lunar eclipse of the sun. This ritual

sacrifice is called “atona” and maybe one of the earliest forms of organized religion. The

shamanic music of the Turkana is similar to the Khoisan San healing, with the men stomping

around in a circle and the women in a circle surrounding the men. The Khoisan culture, going

back 100,000 years, has been traced to have close genetic connections with the Ethiopians as

well.

The play on words and meaning by the Turkana is that when there is an eclipse of the sun

by the moon then a goat must be sacrificed in order to protect the son from the all encompassing

power of Nature – making Nature therefore “evil” as in the eves or eve – the literally

containment or squaring of Nature. As was explained in the last chapter on science as

Freemasonic mass ritual sacrifice – religion came before agriculture – the concept of rectlinear

sacred geometry was an attempt to “contain” the formless infinity of Nature – power that linked

the electrochemical energy of the female lunar cycle with the formless awareness that is the

source of the electromagnetic solar power.