Sleeper

Does anyone know if Jim McMillan is still alive?

Jim is 68, stop pretending that you know things you don't.

Is there a certain reason why you are so aggressive? Too much Yang Qi may be. I said : "I do not know Jim Mc Millan's age when he was diagnosed with the cancer however I am sure that he was younger than 65." I referred to Jim Mc Millan's age when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, not his current age. Did he catch this disease this year, in 2013? Please read the sentences carefully. I already stated that I did not know his age so I am not pretending that I know things I do not. Stop blaming people for things they did not commit.

The facts here are that about 1 in every 6 men will develop prostate cancer. That figure is taken from the american cancer society's 2013 numbers. I will not debate this further.

If you live to be old enough it is almost certain you will get prostate cancer of some sort.

Correlation does not imply causation

1/6 makes16,7 %. If the male population is 100.000, and each year, the number of new cases 157,6 per 100.000 males, you have to wait (16.667/157,6) 105 years for 16667 males have this disease.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Mark Twain

From your other posts, I have seen that you know a lot about Mo Pai. If you know anything about the role of deceased Mo Pai masters in these two particular (Kostas Danaos and Jim McMillan) cases of prostate cancer, please share with everybody. If you do not, please stop this meaningless discussion.

1/6 makes16,7 %. If the male population is 100.000, and each year, the number of new cases 157,6 per 100.000 males, you have to wait (16.667/157,6) 105 years for 16667 males have this disease.

Imagine six males that you know, statistically one of them will get prostate cancer at some point in their life.

This isn't rocket surgery.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancerbasics/cancer-prevalence

Two million, 5 hundred thousand US men are living with prostate cancer (that means they haven't died yet).

Is there a certain reason why you are so aggressive?

I am allergic to BS.

"I do not know Jim Mc Millan's age when he was diagnosed with the cancer however I am sure that he was younger than 65."

Stop. You are not sure of anything because you don't know. Going back with my emails from him in late 2010 he was developing prostate issues but it was my understanding they assumed it was BPH at this point.

so I am not pretending that I know things I do not.

That is exactly what you are doing.

please stop this meaningless discussion.

You first.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Imagine six males that you know, statistically one of them will get prostate cancer at some point in their life.

This isn't rocket surgery.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancerbasics/cancer-prevalence

Two million, 5 hundred thousand US men are living with prostate cancer (that means they haven't died yet).

I am allergic to BS.

Stop. You are not sure of anything because you don't know. Going back with my emails from him in late 2010 he was developing prostate issues but it was my understanding they assumed it was BPH at this point.

That is exactly what you are doing.

You first.

No one has to deal with your ego. But sure you are right, you are a very great expert on everything.

I will not be surprised if you are already level 10 in Mo Pai.

Are you satisfied now?

And after this wrestling with More_Pie_Guy's ego, I am convinced that I am right in my suspicions

You would be convinced you are right even if the American Cancer Society's facts stated that 80% of men got prostate cancer Isimsiz.

Studies have shown men who have frequent ejaculations are less prone to prostate cancer, perhaps long periods of semen retention have the opposite effect.

If anything semen retention practices may lead to increased risk of prostate cancer, but this I would think could be compensated for by training 1-2 days a week for longer hours. This would allow you to have a 2-3 days each week you weren't having to abstain.

The grandmasters of mo pai are not swooping down to curse students with prostate cancer, the same practices are also in longmen pai, and they don't get sick. (I don't remember them covering any semen retention practice either in the retreat)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

You would be convinced you are right even if the American Cancer Society's facts stated that 80% of men got prostate cancer Isimsiz.

Studies have shown men who have frequent ejaculations are less prone to prostate cancer, perhaps long periods of semen retention have the opposite effect.

If anything semen retention practices may lead to increased risk of prostate cancer, but this I would think could be compensated for by training 1-2 days a week for longer hours. This would allow you to have a 2-3 days each week you weren't having to abstain.

The grandmasters of mo pai are not swooping down to curse students with prostate cancer, the same practices are also in longmen pai, and they don't get sick. (I don't remember them covering any semen retention practice either in the retreat)

80% of men do not repeat do not get prostate cancer. Previously, you quoted ACS statement that 1/6 of men will have prostate cancer in their life time (starting from birth to death, may be 75-80 years time, I calculated 105 years time). 1/6 makes 16,7 % not 80%

About semen retention, I am not making any comments since there is no objective data in my opinion. This is not the subject of this thread either. In my opinion, this topic deserves a separate thread.

Finally, you made a remark about the real subject:

1. How do you know that old masters are not involved in this event? I am asking not to provoke you, but to learn. For instance, is there a statement of Chang Shifu about this subject that we are not aware of? Or is it just your personal assumption that they are not involved?

2. And did you hear about Chang Shifu's warning to Kostas that he should not practice level 2 exercises, otherwise Chang Shifu can not protect Kostas. Do you have any information that this warning really did happen? If yes, what was the reason for this warning and what was the result of this warning?

3. I do not know level 2a of Mo Pai and Ping Heng Gong of Longmen Pai. Did you practice both of them? Or did you practice level 2a of Mo-Pai and you have theoretical information about Ping Heng Gong? Are they externally similar or energetically? Still, based on information on "Magus of Java" and "Opening the Dragon Gate: The Making of a Modern Taoist Wizard" I see almost no similarity at all. Again, this topic deserves a separate thread.

In 2004, there were rumors about Kostas Danaos to have prostate cancer and he got medical treatment. Is it a coincidence for both western students of Mo Pai to develop same kind of cancer? Interesting.

Haha it is not coincidence. I have described this at length.

Dont argue with MPG he is complete noob. I have described the reason why level two puts people at risk of health.

Sure. I guess. Hold on...

Everybody will decide about More_Pie_Guy himself/herself, it is not polite to call him as "noob".

Where did you describe the reason about health risk of level two of Mo Pai?

Ah I see. I dont know I seemed to have dropped it.

I also think that there are health risks of Mo Pai, Longmen Pai, etc, (neigong in general). But nobody can support you if we do not know your opinions. You better find your your previous description or rewrite it.

I could care less if people support me lol. And enough with your demanding. I am done sharing knowledge with ppl like this.

Then why did you post in this thread? I hope you had some real information. Totally disappointed.

MooNiNite, on 04 Sept 2013 - 15:20, said:

"0_0 retreat!"

I kindly asked your previous description about the health risk of Mo Pai level two exercises and you said "enough with your demanding. I am done sharing knowledge with ppl like this." I understand that there is no such description.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

I kindly asked your previous description about the health risk of Mo Pai level two exercises and you said "enough with your demanding. I am done sharing knowledge with ppl like this." I understand that there is no such description.

Ah I see, im the evil one, and you were kindly asking...using words like "you better explain it"

How do we know Kostas has cancer?

"Cancer and Yang Qi: One of the most difficult problems and one which plagues those who work only with Yang Qi, is cancer. There are many well known masters of Yang Qi who died of cancer... In the end, they could not absorb enough Yin Qi from sexual partners to keep up with their ever-increasing Yang Qi... We must thus, seek to balance our Yin Qi proportionate to our absorption of Yang Qi... if this is practiced correctly, Mo Pai Nei Kung should eliminate the possibility of cancer in the individual." - Shifu Lin, Overcoming sickness with Nei Kung. Mo Pai also seeks to compact qi in the LDT, withdrawing it from the rest of the body, which is sort of unnatural. So when one attempts to do that with Jing deficiency then a lot of health problems are created.

Here we are, this explains what I am talking about well.

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

Ah I see, im the evil one, and you were kindly asking...using words like "you better explain it"

How do we know Kostas has cancer?

Here we are, this explains it well.

1. I did not say you are the evil one

2. Looking at your meaningless posts, I prefer to discuss with More_Pie_Guy. He is made of 100% ego but at least he is reasonable. You are made of 100% ego with no reason at all.

3. Secretgrotto's post gives general information that is right, but it does not explain whether deceased masters of Mo Pai are involved in these two particular cases. You should do much better!

1. I did not say you are the evil one2. Looking at your meaningless posts, I prefer to discuss with More_Pie_Guy. He is made of 100% ego but at least he is reasonable. You are made of 100% ego with no reason at all.3. Secretgrotto's post gives general information that is right, but it does not explain whether deceased masters of Mo Pai are involved in these two particular cases. You should do much better!

How would anyone be able to prove if the deceased masters were involved? Expecially over an internet forum!!?

I guess I need to upload a video of jim and kostas being attacked by spirits. One sec..

Oh snap. Its already on youtube. And uploaded by John Chang himself!

Edited by MooNiNite

How would anyone be able to prove if the deceased masters were involved? Expecially over an internet forum!!?

I guess I need to upload a video of jim and kostas being attacked by spirits. One sec..

I posted in this thread just to point out an interesting point. Now, I understand it was very very big mistake. Both More_Pie_Guy and you do not know anything about the subject but write countless posts with your opinions without any solid information. I can not compete with such a style. You better discuss with More_Pie_Guy not myself.

He uploaded it under the name "Rick Astley-Never gonna give you up"

John Chang's english must be a little fuzzy still

I posted in this thread just to point out an interesting point. Now, I understand it was very very big mistake. Both More_Pie_Guy and you do not know anything about the subject but write countless posts with your opinions without any solid information. I can not compete with such a style. You better discuss with More_Pie_Guy not myself.
Solid information..kinda reminds me of salad ....I think ima go eat some salad Edited by MooNiNite

80% of men do not repeat do not get prostate cancer. Previously, you quoted ACS statement that 1/6 of men will have prostate cancer in their life time (starting from birth to death, may be 75-80 years time, I calculated 105 years time). 1/6 makes 16,7 % not 80%

1. How do you know that old masters are not involved in this event?

Mo pai level one is shared by longmen pai, I doubt the masters are going on a crusade to stop people from practicing a practice common to many schools/sects.

And did you hear about Chang Shifu's warning to Kostas that he should not practice level 2 exercises, otherwise Chang Shifu can not protect Kostas.

Level 2a is a qigong type exercise with a similar exercise called ping heng gong in longmen pai.

As to level 2b which is a sitting meditation and Chang protecting someone, basically if the school has been closed to westerners, and he is unable to check up on his students to see if they are developing correctly they could cause themselves problems. I would imagine that was why he asked them to stop.

based on information on "Magus of Java" and "Opening the Dragon Gate: The Making of a Modern Taoist Wizard" I see almost no similarity at all.

I don't really see how you could.

There are a few hints as to what the meditation is about in Magus of Java, and Opening The Dragon Gate is more of a biography, neither book is a training manual.

If you want a book over LMP's introductory practices:

http://www.amazon.com/Ling-Bao-Tong-Neng-Gong/dp/1470174545

Haha it is not coincidence. I have described this at length.

Says the guy who is a part of a group who runs a forum for mo pai discussion (mopai.forummotion.com) and invented it's own mo pai system which isn't mo pai but just offered to people who are interested in mo pai, but somehow is just as effective as mo pai, and who's members claim to have fused yin and yang already.

Ugggg.

Both More_Pie_Guy and you do not know anything about the subject but write countless posts with your opinions without any solid information.

Don't be so sure about me Isimsiz.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Hi,

First of all I am thinking that this specific topic must be removed or renamed.It is at least macabre to ask in such a brut way if another human being is alive or not.

Second , in my personal strictly opinion,YES there is a connection between Level 2 (compression ), and prostate problems.

I have stopped Level 2 by myself due to first signs of annoying symptoms during compression.

Is it a spirit behind it?

Not at all as J.C, has given his permission to continue with the level.

Is it wrong way of practice?

Not at all as the exercise was given on person by J.C.

Is it imbalanced Yin and Yang?

Maybe but not so much.

I do know only a person that had not problem with the Level2, but it is a well balanced person ,dedicated with pure heart ,that is fasting and avoiding negative thoughts or temptation of lust ,in other words he is not only practicing physically but he is also in peace of mind.

We tend to forget that we have to approach similar teachings as a whole and we are separating mind and body.

In every inner system we have to purify ourselves, get rid of our ego and become nothing.

To practise having in mind that you need few more months of a specific training and then you will become something is hubris .

I ve dedicated my self to level 1 only and I am happy ...

• Like 6

@mpgNa man those guys are level 4. They just train improperly so their level 4 is weak. Still level four tho.

I never claimed level four or a member of their group. So dunno why ur sayin I am