Unseen_Abilities

Living at peace with society...

What I'm comprehending from you, is that you believe a dog, which over hundreds of years, has been bred to kill, mame, harm, terrorize, can simply be trained to no longer have the traits it was bred for,...even though millions every years, are killed, mamed, harmed, terrorized by these breeds,...even against the best and most trained of owners.

Where you really should not take your eyes from, and address, is how the owners of breeds bred to kill, mame, harm and terrorize, contribute to a peaceful society?

Training a dog bred to kill, mame, harm and terrorize to be other than what it was bred for, would be like wishing a rose, bred to be blue, to be red.

No. i am saying you gotta put into what you want out of it.

Trained hundreds of generatiosn to fitht and kill?

Time to train hundreds of generations not to fight to kill, but to protect.

Q: Would you not protect your family from a percieved intrudor to the extent of violence if that is what your perception tells you is necessary?

Q: would you be willing to unlearn that perception if you found that it was wrong?

Q: would you be willing to help another person, even if it is a "vicious breed of dog", unlearn a faulty perception?

Edited by sinansencer

Some of you might know that I'm kinda into the whole horse stance business.

And so my take on this would be appropriate. I can't stop what is happening around me in the world and my influence goes only around what my person does. Everyone else has their ideas that they push onto people and that is also done as a society. What I can do is just stand strong without bothering to think how weird I look, some weirdness is fine because it scares people away and instantly let's them know if they like me or not hehe. EVERY TIME YOU GROAN IN FRUSTRATION AT WHAT I TYPE, I GROW MORE POWERFUL MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I let myself be visible and it's sometimes shun upon by some people but because I'm visible, I meet alike people and they always outweigh these who don't like me. They might want me to leave but they should realize that I'm the one who's not going to move.

As for all the bad-or-something people out there, there is no need to bother them. Let them be superficial, judgmental and whatnot, if that's what make you think about hurting them then that is what going to make them hurt themselves, others will think the same way you do. It's not about winning or loosing a fight or an argument, it's about how you look after the battle.

Sword cuts in two pieces
Cutting two pieces is easy
Cutting two into one is hard part
You don't cut opponent
It is against universal law
You cut two into one

When there's a fight between two people, it's usually for their own interest and gain. They both think they are right and both want to win no matter what. But imagine the fight takes place on a stage and there's an audience, the hero might win or loose but they still going to boo the bad guy. Be one with the audience and win the war.

If the question doesn't want to, why don't you leave it alone? ^_^

Because,...by sweeping a major impediment to peace under the groupthinks delusions, makes a discussion on "Living at Peace with Society" ridiculous. and absurd.

• Like 1

No. i am saying you gotta put into what you want out of it.

Trained hundreds of generatiosn to fitht and kill?

Time to train hundreds of generations not to fight to kill, but to protect.

Q: Would you not protect your family from a percieved intrudor to the extent of violence if that is what your perception tells you is necessary?

There's training, and then there's breeding. Trainers, like Michelle Bachmann think they can use reparitive therapy to make gays ungay,...go figure!

Having an aggressive breed dog for protection, not only manifests more insecurity,...it is absolutely (let me say it again, absolutely) suggestive of someone inconsiderate of others.

Here's the hint again:

"All the joy the world contains

Has come through wishing happiness for others.

All the misery the world contains

Has come through wanting pleasure for oneself."

Shantideva

No bodhisattva would own an aggressive dog breed.

• Like 1

THERE CAN BE NO PEACE ON EARTH WHILE VICIOUS DOGS ARE BEING BRED!!! :lol:

Perhaps,...but why are vicious/agressive dogs being bred? Would a law banning vicious/agressive breeds manifest "Living at Peace with Society?" I would think that "Living at Peace with Society" would arise from no one wanting to own vicious/agressive breeds,...no more Beware of Dog signs.

In my opinion,...the recognition of the inconsiderateness of vicious/agressive dog ownership, could actually lead to "Living at Peace with Society"...just by bringing awareness to what consideration is.

@Vmarco

Then breed lovely dogs for world peace. ;)

Edited by Owledge

@Vmarco

Then breed lovely dogs for world peace. ;)

Most breeds are already like that. Show me some with a Maltese, Yorky, Newfoundland, Collie, Lab, etc. and I might believe that they are interested in World Peace. In Hawaii, the most popular dog is the Pit Bull,...which suggests that their aloha is superficial,..just a term to suck in tourists.

Of course, if I was a lion hunter, I might want to have a Rhodesian Ridgeback,...but for a selfish reason like "protection', I'd just be contributing to the problem.

Edited by Vmarco

In Hawaii, the most popular dog is the Pit Bull,...which suggests that their aloha is superficial,..just a term to suck in tourists.

Hawaii wasn't always under USA's rule. That spirit was probably more alive before that happened, but it's still an awesome place that supports that mindset through various environmental factors. Problem is that the western part of Oahu is known to be a slum-like environment - high chance to get your car stolen and should be avoided at all costs at night. I guess that's where most of the pitbulls are kept.

There's an organisation of natives in Hawaii that want the USA to go back to where they came from and leave Hawaii in peace, but I was told they somewhat lost influence lately.

Some crooked stuff happening regarding their military there, corruption-wise and all.

Massive culture clash in a way.

Hawaii wasn't always under USA's rule. That spirit was probably more alive before that happened, but it's still an awesome place that supports that mindset through various environmental factors. Problem is that the western part of Oahu is known to be a slum-like environment - high chance to get your car stolen and should be avoided at all costs at night. I guess that's where most of the pitbulls are kept.

There's an organisation of natives in Hawaii that want the USA to go back to where they came from and leave Hawaii in peace, but I was told they somewhat lost influence lately.

Some crooked stuff happening regarding their military there, corruption-wise and all.

Massive culture clash in a way.

I lived a year on the Big Island,...lots of racism there,...lots of fearful people,...both Hawaiians and Haoles,...lots of racist attacks by Hawaiians on Whites. Maui and Kaua'i are more peaceful. If the Hawaiians wanted to go back to their Polynesian roots I be more sympathetic,...what they want is to kick all Whites out, and live under the laws of the God Jehovah,...as stated in their 1840 Constitution. go figure!

http://www.freehawaii.org/cease.html

Hawaiians don't want peace,...they want the Old Testament.

Edited by Vmarco

There's training, and then there's breeding. Trainers, like Michelle Bachmann think they can use reparitive therapy to make gays ungay,...go figure!

Having an aggressive breed dog for protection, not only manifests more insecurity,...it is absolutely (let me say it again, absolutely) suggestive of someone inconsiderate of others.

Here's the hint again:

"All the joy the world contains

Has come through wishing happiness for others.

All the misery the world contains

Has come through wanting pleasure for oneself."

Shantideva

No bodhisattva would own an aggressive dog breed.

:( you ignored my Qs...

I lived a year on the Big Island,...lots of racism there,...lots of fearful people,...both Hawaiians and Haoles,...lots of racist attacks by Hawaiians on Whites. Maui and Kaua'i are more peaceful. If the Hawaiians wanted to go back to their Polynesian roots I be more sympathetic,...what they want is to kick all Whites out, and live under the laws of the God Jehovah,...as stated in their 1840 Constitution. go figure!

http://www.freehawaii.org/cease.html

Hawaiians don't want peace,...they want the Old Testament.

Yeah, just focus on whatever bothers you.

They have a certain religious belief, so what? Clearly, as stated in those texts, they want to right a wrong - to go back to their sovereignty. There are many cases of illegal annexation of sovereign territory by the USA, and if it all begins to come back and bite them in the ass, that's karma.

You could as well condemn the Iranian Islamic government and ignore all the illegal action of the USA against them.

Actually, if someone connects clearly righteous/lawful actions with the will of God, that's not such a bad thing to do. It helps to reassociate morals with ethics.

• Like 1

:( you ignored my Qs...

On the contrary,...your questions were addressed in my response

Q: would you be willing to unlearn that perception if you found that it was wrong?

Q: would you be willing to help another person, even if it is a "vicious breed of dog", unlearn a faulty perception?

What's so hard about living in society? You only have to work 8 hours a day, that leaves you with much free time to cultivate yourself.

Yeah, just focus on whatever bothers you.

They have a certain religious belief, so what? .

Actually, if someone connects clearly righteous/lawful actions with the will of God, that's not such a bad thing to do. It helps to reassociate morals with ethics.

I have no emotional charge about it,..I merely don't sympathize with any indigenous group that wants to establish a hate and racist-driven regime based on some White Mens Judaeo-Christian meme. Pretty place, great food, but I could feel the hate against me, and thus I left. I also live a year in Chiapas Mexico, and was very sympathetic to the Zapatistas.

I am a supporter of peace. Know god, no peace; gnow peace, no god. There can never be peace as long as beliefs, like those of the Hawaiians, step between sentient beings and their direct experience.

You only have to work 8 hours a day? You are lucky.

Not really, I've worked 7 day weeks and I still had ample free time to do whatever I pleased.

Whats with all the excuses?

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

I work in manufacturing so no, its not a "cushy office" job.

Why does your job suck? What do you have to offer the world?

Edited by sinansencer

Hrm... Not logging in for a few days makes it embarrassing to reply to replies in fast moving topics. Yes, yes.

One thing I might add that's made it easier to get along with others is not to be so arrogant to assume my religious, political, dietary, or other viewpoints are superior to another's. Peace and love knows no religion nor political viewpoint. Just like "crazy" and "hate". Same coin.