GrandmasterP

David Icke. What do you think?

"David Icke. What do you think?"

I don't. Whoever he is, whatever he's done, he, as all outside phenomena and individuals, is merely inspiration and intuition trying to drop hints about my own self in relativity to the externalized world.

In other words: Who is he and why do i care?

My last post magically disappeared ... So again we all have three part brains reptilian, mammal, human.

http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/d/d_05/d_05_cr/d_05_cr_her/d_05_cr_her.html

In contrary to the commonly accepted notion that the brain development is responsible for the mental development:

The mind already existing in perfection is seeking expression in the imperfect, impermanent, physical world by constantly modifying (evolving) the transcievers (brains) of the bodies it can interact with (still just brains, but by association, also the body which houses the brain), resulting in the evident progression of the physical structure of the biological brain.

The events as recorded by science and as recorded by my observations might not agree, but what is the model of evidence to determine which perspective is "correct"?

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

seems like a non-sequiter... not sure what tummo and icke have in common. you could start a new thread on tummo, a certain member here was just claiming to be able to teach new things to those who had mastered tummo, and suggesting that a thread on the subject be started. i leave his name out because its irrelevant to this thread, and i encourage all not to derail it.

I like the Idea that he is a government plant.

In this conspiracy theory, he tells some truth, like 911 stuff, and then adds in the craziest stuff anyone has ever heard, and thus by association totally discredits all the good information.

from now on, any possible gov conspiracy will be shelved with david Icke's reptillians and moon fear, and thus will never be seriously discussed...

• Like 2

a month ago you were calling buddhists useless nits

now you have no 'i'

i wish my progress moved along that fast!

in response to the questions of the OP david icke is a fearmonger. Without the human propensity for paranoia and new things to fear and obsess about, he would be penniless. There is proof of some of gvmt conspiracy theory in quotes made my rockefellers and rothschilds etc, but as to lizards from 4th dimension, uhh wheres the proof? i havent seen it.

I think he mixes in truth about the power structure with his own alien nonsense, and when people realize that the trilateralcommission does exist and that they do conspire to control the economies of nations, they leap to the conclusion that everything icke says is true! dangerous and absurd

i think the reptilian brain is the only shred of pseudo-truth to his storys about blood drinking shapeshifters.. that we all have a basal ganglia which Paul MacLean proposed was governer of territory, aggression, dominance, etc as the "reptilain brain" is only maclean's version of the story.. read the wikipedia link it doesn't mention territory aggression dominance any of it.. so i don't think that explains anything except that maclean had a fringe theory that icke picked up on to justify his lizard rants.

I don't remember calling buddhists 'useless nits' but defer as you obviously take more notice of my posts than I do but thanks for caring.

We don't 'have' a reptilian brain anymore than we have a chocolate brain it's simply a label someone has found useful to hang their explanation on.

Quite like the idea of Ickey being a government plant though we all know how subtle and shifty our masters can be when it comes to cover ups and misdirection. Power is only power where it's 'held on to'.

• Like 1

Does anyone know any of any good Taoist forums?

This one has finally lost all credibility.

I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID ANYTHING

ah wait, I did, nevermind

Horse stood on my foot this morning.

Luckily I wear sturdy boots.

I swear it sniggered.

Natural horse stance is under a blanket in the warmest corner of the stable looking shifty whilst planning which of the nice man's feet to stomp on whilst he feeds it a carrot.

No feckin' gratitude at all.

I don't remember calling buddhists 'useless nits' but defer as you obviously take more notice of my posts than I do but thanks for caring.

apologies if im mistaken, and you're welcome.

Not saying I didn't... might have done but it doesn't 'sound' like me somehow.

I might have inferred something similar about SOME buddhists but no way could I generalise like that.. MOST buddhists I know are super folk. One or two I've come across are total planks but that's more about them as people rather than them being buddhists.

Sade Sati.

It's very interesting this Saturn stuff Slacker Bee. I had no idea of the correspondences. But from where I'm reading it, it looks like it's cross-referenced with a specific part of the human psyche which often gets very bad press on the TTB's. Hmm, Satan is quite close to it it too.

I'd love to sit down and have a conversation with Icke and try to ask him questions about this stuff.

Haha yes :D I guess there is a place for Saturn as well then.

But then again John Lash etc. says the whole planetary system is a trap or an error. Hmmm.

John Lamb Lash?

Someone else?

I don't know what it takes for space objects to get considered as part of a system (implication is they have effects or influence on each other). And then it gets complicated when scientists recategorize objects into non-planets. But then I suppose those guys aren't considering them as part of a system anyway, or are they?

The way I currently understand things (which is not much at all BTW) is that the planets are referential objects for Earth-based workings (whether it be navigation, agriculture, weather-prediction, geo-magnetic shifts etc). But what if this Earth-centered idea isn't actually where the planetary-system workings has its origin, but that it's being applied to Earth? So when stuff doesn't line up with the original system model (from wherever) then it has to get changed to reflect our system.

All I keep thinking about is William Shatner's fight with the Reptile in Star Trek..hahahahahahahha

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 1