eye_of_the_storm

The pursuit of happiness is the road to hell...

I think hacktivism will play a big role in the future/now also

Agree. The more we know about what is going on the better chance there is for us to get invloved and be part of the cure. One of the most beautiful things about the internet.

Just booked a holiday cottage online, no fuss, all done in ten-minutes. Marvellous thing the internet.

Activism wise the internet is a great medium for getting people together for direct action, that occupy the streets campaign kicked off via the internet but the end product still needs to be people actually physically doing activism because power holders take no notice at all of tweeted protests and the likes.

This Christmas just gone was a tipping point for retail capitalism on the high street too as more bought online than in store overall.

That'll see a gradual but radical change to retail areas in city centres.

is the pursuit of happiness a good intention? Cuz the road to hell is so paved...

I think that wanting happiness in one's life is a worthy pursuit. And I see no fault with that wish (desire) to be an intentional one.

I have been on a lot of roads but I can't say any of them were a road to hell. Yes, for many it would be an easy road to travel.

Other way to look at i is the old saying...

The only good thing ever to come out of Bradford is the road that leads Manchester.

Were there a god and that god wished to administer an enema to the Earth then the tube would have to go into Bradford.

Other way to look at i is the old saying...

The only good thing ever to come out of Bradford is the road that leads Manchester.

Were there a god and that god wished to administer an enema to the Earth then the tube would have to go into Bradford.

You've got it in for Bradford today ... what's up?

Rochdale v Bradford. played on Sunday 15th February 1998 at Spotland, Rochdale Attendance: 5,466 ...

Rochdale Hornets 10, Bradford Bulls 48.

A day of infamy.

But a happy day for the Bradford folks. :)

A mere 15 years ago ... too soon to forget for some I suppose :)

Ah you had to be there.

Poor old Hornets have never been the same since.

Some do say that the Bradford Bulls (note Bull) are in league with dark forces.

Big Hermetic following in Bradford after all.

Ah you had to be there.

Poor old Hornets have never been the same since.

Some do say that the Bradford Bulls (note Bull) are in league with dark forces.

Big Hermetic following in Bradford after all.

Rugby league is for people who's necks are thicker than their heads :)