witch

I'm expecting the boot

Oh what the hell, this is anonymous.
Well, there is your picture (obviously). I used to post with my real name, and most people around here know my name and that's cool, but I'm glad I switched to psuedonym & avatar: I have discussions here that I don't & shouldn't with many of my local friends. Once the cat's out of the bag, it's out.
I think that sort of unrequited fangirl love in a woman can stimulate the rising of this energy to the fourth chakra--I think those young girls fainting at the Beatles or Frank Sinatra, some of them were having heart chakra orgasms. I know that sounds humiliating and ridiculous, but really at the heart of it isn't it very similar to Krishna worship? Being a gopi girl? So I've been having lots of heart outpourings for a couple years. I don't know the technical terms for any of this, whether it's kundalini or chi or jing, but I'm basically getting my rocks off through the center of my chest.
You took the path of devotion, bhakti yoga. Classic, classic path for opening.

After an opening like that, all it takes is a little flexing and a little focus, maybe a little touch, and whoosh!-poof!. Almost no technique is needed to set things off. Finesse of where to focus, what to do, but close to zero labor involved at this point.

Seems to me that you answered the basic ?'s of "What happened?" and "How'd you get it to happen?", very openly. (Some may want more details..)

Curious to hear about your diet, when the time is right (book published).

I'm so grateful that you don't think being a fangirl is stupid that I will happily tell you everything. My editor isn't going to find me here.

The fish oil goes by weight. For a 150-pound woman I recommend 1600 mg of EPA and 1300 mg of DHA per day. 250 pounds double the amounts of both, adjust amounts in between for weight. Always take a good multivitamin when taking fish oil. Take with food, start off with one capsule a day, slowly increase a capsule a week until the full dose. Check with your doctor for drug interactions. Use ultra-refined fish oil, EPA+DHA >500 mg in one one-gram capsule. Do not take fish oil like this if you have a defibrillator, are on blood-thinning medication like Coumadin, take lots of OTC pain relievers, are allergic to seafood, are scheduled for surgery.

Along with the fish oil and multi I recommend men and women take the RDA of calcium/magnesium/zinc (which usually results in extra zinc because there's zinc in a good multi). Extra Vitamin C, I usually drink a glass of orange juice a day. Women who are able to menstruate some extra iron, 10 mg (check with your doctor to make sure you don't have the condition hemochromatosis). A half ounce of good dark chocolate like Lindt 70% or Dove Dark Promises.

Women should get the Gyneflex device and work the muscles until they are able to shut level #4. Men can do lifts with a towel over their erection to strengthen the muscles, and I believe the Aneros device will help strengthen the muscles too, if men are open to that. Although I certainly don't need to post that part here, I'm sure you all know more than I do about exercising the male PC muscles (or BC muscles--I'm not sure in men which one causes the orgasms).

The food part is do not eat any transfats, avoid all polyunsaturated vegetable oils like soybean oil, corn oil, safflower oil etc. Canola oil is fine, so are monounsaturated fats like olive oil. Saturated fats like butter and cheese and fat from meat are good. Low on starches and sugars, carbs should mostly be fruits and vegetables. Meat and fish--protein at every meal. The goal is the 40-30-30 balance of carbs, protein, fats on many low-carb diets.

No tofu allowed on the diet, or soymilk or anything soy. Soy kills the effect of the diet. No caffeine, not even green tea. Lots of women cheat on that one, it just makes the ability go away temporarily so no big deal. No hormonal birth control. And of course no smoking.

The food part of the diet isn't as important as the rest. And that's about it, and after writing a book on it I am heartily sick of typing it out! :lol: The fish oil is the most important part. I'm intensely curious about what would happen if men like you went on the diet.

I'm not a fangirl, I've been practicing bhakti yoga! By the way, I'm still a fangirl, just moved to someone different.

Thank you so much for translating for me!

I've done a little poking around on the questions you've asked, xeno, and will do my best to answer.

As for jing turning into chi, I know a little how that feels because I have done some very basic Tai Chi. With that qi gong (sp?) breathing, everything is smooshed into the third chakra, and I assume you then push it up. With me the energy accumulated at the top of my vagina, at the cul de sac, and was generated by having dozens of flexing orgasms each day. That spot is lower than the martial arts spot. It felt like a ball of throbbing fire.

I've been a crazy fangirl for ten years, on my diet for eight years (with corresponding very high libido), exercised my PC muscles and became spontaneously orgasmic for four ,almost five years. I've been having these heart chakra orgasms for three years, not two, lost count (go by my youngest daughter's age, forgot she has a birthday coming up). Funny sixth chakra feelings for two years. I've noticed since I've been working the sixth chakra so much I can now touch the spot without being vaginally orgasmic, but I was that way for two years.

I wasn't trying for a CCO. I thought I had had one already, but I was wrong. It was like when I have a heart chakra outpouring but I have no energy left to pour out, so I feel the sensation but nothing comes out, I assume similar to a man having a dry orgasm after he has no ejaculate left. What I thought were CCO's were like that, I had a tingling there but nothing was coming out, and I didn't have the one with everything feeling or loss of self. I described already what I did immediately before it happening. The month before I was doing a lot of backwards amygdala work, both flexing at the

I'm going to call it an opening because that's what it feels like, similar to flexing my PC muscles, and also feeling a sliding feeling penetrating back to my amygdala, kind of like cul de sac stimulation.

I'm sorry, but it really does feel exactly like sex, even with the sort of stretching feeling. The feeling that triggered the crown chakra was different, like the feeling when you go on your toes or do a pullup or flex your butt, except it was in my brain at the top of my sinuses.

I think your ming men is my third chakra, but I'm not sure. I think in men and women the first chakra is the same--the PC muscles. The second chakra is the testicles for men and ovaries for women, and from on up we both have the same parts. But I'm probably wrong about that.

By Crown Center I assume you mean my brain? Because I wasn't storing the energy there, as soon as I moved it up there from my third eye it came out. I've had the ball of energy at my third eye for a few months now.

Edited by witch

Thank you! I think so too, particularly the cult of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. What I've read of what they experience sounds exactly like my heart chakra orgasms.

Cool thread!

I got Neil Slade's books and it didn't do anything for me. If I remember correctly, the main technique is to imagine stimulating the front half of the amygdala and I seem to remember that stimulating the front half of the brain through visualizations of your choice is best and stay away from the back of the brain. I forget why and I didn't stick with the practice. There are stellar reviews of the technique around, so I'm sure that it can get good results for people.

If I remember correctly, the visualization might be tickling it with a visualized feather, flipping an imaginary switch, zapping it with light, etc.

What really stuck with me from Neil's books is cloud busting... pick a cloud and mentally intend to dissolve it. If you start with a big cloud it won't work, but I think that the implication is that you can build up to it. It is fun. I think there is something to it, but detractors would say that very small clouds are constantly dissolving. I've tried cloud observation/busting from both paradigms (I'm a geminii, I can do that) and I do believe that clouds are very psychically sensitive. But either way, it's a fun game.

Fish oil is old skool. Enlightened food I think. Sushi is good for the soul. Better living through better brain chemistry.... welcome.

The center of my forehead ........ I know that's the wrong place, that it's supposed to be between your eyebrows, but it's farther up for me, in the lower middle of the forehead.

I think the one that Hindu yoga refers to is on the forehead while the one the Taoists tend to focus on is the mid eyebrow. Where you focus will determine where you get more energy.

I could really use a good boning.

I volunteer!

Sixth chakra-wise. You can do that?

I can't figure out what you mean by "do that". The mid forehead sixth chakra is from Hindu yoga and not Taoist yoga. There is a corresponding point (acupuncture point) but the Taoists focus more on the mid eyebrow which is technically not the sixth chakra. The two different points probably have similar properties?

I can't figure out what you mean by "do that".

Neither can I! :D

Not lacking for volunteers in the regular boning department.

Witch, mind answering a question?

Since what age in your childhood do you remember yourself clearly?

Neither can I! :D

Not lacking for volunteers in the regular boning department.

I can imagine that, but you said 'good', not 'regular', and how many of the volunteers are Taoist wizards?

I had suspected you were refering to sex with your "do it" comment, but I haven't tried it with the sixth chakra since I prefer the old fashioned way. However I have heard of a story which includes a graphic description of Tantric chi sex and the sixth chakra which you might like. I do seventh chakra work myself. I have a few students (of an ancient Taoist practice) and I get a lot of energy blasting out the top of their heads, which they then must learn how to deal with :D

Edited by Starjumper7

Witch, mind answering a question?

Since what age in your childhood do you remember yourself clearly?

I think prenatal, but that just might be my vivid imagination

Funny, I was going to ask you the burning question in my mind for some years, but I realized I suddenly knew the answer. I know there are a good many questions I should be asking you, but likewise you already know those questions.

Very interested in that story, starjumper! Please post or pm! Taoist wizard sex... now that's something I've never tried. Actually now that I think it through it's probably a dangerous thing for me. I generate a lot but I deliberately pour it all out. I think to have sex with someone like that it would have to be in a love relationship, so I wouldn't tap myself out. I apologize for the flirtiness, wasn't thinking all the way through.

Cat, glad you are enjoying the amygdala-popping thing.

Very interested in that story, starjumper! Please post or pm! Taoist wizard sex... now that's something I've never tried. Actually now that I think it through it's probably a dangerous thing for me. I generate a lot but I deliberately pour it all out. I think to have sex with someone like that it would have to be in a love relationship, so I wouldn't tap myself out. I apologize for the flirtiness, wasn't thinking all the way through.

Well I'm not a Taoist sex wizard =) just a Taoist adept with a lot of (sexual) energy (and chi energy, and shen energy I think =), although I have learned a little about tantric sex. I was just foolin' around too, the logistics probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. The story I mentioned isn't X rated so I'll post it here.

Once upon a time, two Chi Kung masters, a man and a woman, were to give a public demonstration of tantric sex. What an opportunity! A crowd of eager voyeurs gathered to watch. The two masters walked out with their clothes on!! and sat in two chairs facing each other that were a couple of feet apart. They started meditating, and then those who could see auras saw that a blue light went from the groin of the man to that of the woman and then a few seconds later a blue light went from the forhead of the woman to the forehead of the man. This cycle then repeated.

So that's it, one type of tantric sex, and no heavy breathing involved. It does however involve sex and the 'sixth chakra', which was your interest. This demonstration does contain several lessons pertaining to the energetic and emotional interrelationship of men and women. The lessons are there for the observant student to see.

It does appear that you have green eyes, you culd be one of my green eyed sisters.

Edited by Starjumper7

Hmmm...I was thinking that it came from the heart of the woman first, and the man returned it by the forehead. Must be something different.

Is there a site "adulttaoistwizardfriendfinder' that I should know about?!

Yes but it only has a few members in it, just click here --> Great Circle Master's Group

starjumper... I always use that story too!

About that type of tantric sex - have you done it much?

My experience is that it is pretty easy to do, although without the lights appearing ( unfortunately) and with less physical distance, with someone that one has a good chemistry with.

I would like to answer your question but i don't think we should be mucking up Witch's thread so please ask it in my intro thread, which is here: Starman's intro

Hmmm...I was thinking that it came from the heart of the woman first, and the man returned it by the forehead. Must be something different.

Well it can be done any way people like, of course, but if it doesn't come from the groin then I wouldn't call it sex but just energy work.

The method I described generally follows Taoist thought, and this blends with 'new age' thought to some extent as follows: The male has more yang, physical, love, action energy and this comes from sexual energy centers while women have more yin, wisdom, compassion energy and that comes from around sixth chakra area (I'm not real clear on this theory stuff mind you) so each one receives the energy of the other and transmutes it and sends it back to be recycled, which it seems to me, is also more or less how it should work emotionally in an actual factual relationship.

Edited to add: Taoist tantric sex is very different than Tantra, and it may also be different from other styles of tantric sex.

Edited by Starjumper7

Doesn't matter. What I've been hankering for happened this morning.

Whew.

It's definitely sex!