Everything

WORLD PEACE 666 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

i could be dying right now. bleeding to death because someone broke into my house with a firearm, and i attacked them thinking i could be immortal, killed them with unarmed martial arts, got arrested for manslaughter or something, and attaked the police, got shot in the spine and paralized from the waist down.

And still, today would be pretty good all around.

He has cake

• Like 1

Anyway, this cake is great.

It's so delicious and moist.

Someone left the cake out in the rain.

Anyway, this cake is great.

It's so delicious and moist.

original is best :)

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I had tres leches the other day for the first time. Winning!

Hey you crossed the line there... and still have to realize that many others crossed it way before you did!

Winning... yea right... fortunately its not about who gets there first its about getting there ... you should experience 'the pastel de elote con cajeta'

Dude I'm winning here, there, and everywhere.

Also, yes I should try that too.

Edited by turtle shell

nice thread, I am so thankful that there are clever wise people like you in the world, the joy of it, and the joy of having others to keep balance between both sides is just incredible....lol

Fellow brothers in arms, I wanted to update this log. I have reason to believe that extraterrestrials are beaming out love upon our planet to sooth us into slumber at night. They're also sending hybrids to get us accustomed to higher states of joy and love.

All my personal efforts to deflect this love has failed... We've tried to idolize them, to supress our own worthiness, but it didn't work. They're quick to reflect back to us our own worthiness. This World Peace is becoming personal now guys! We have to stand up and do something about this! These hybrids are very well trained!

Be ware of those people who are joyful and appreciate their life. Try to blend in but avoid interactions with them if possible. If you join them in conversation, they will brainwash you and you will think that it is joyful to live a joyful life! What fools they are to think that! Does peanutbutter taste like peantbutter?!

When it is said to them, "Be sad like us true joyful people are sad!" They say "Should we be sad like the sad are sad?"

I tell you my people, in truth they are sad! But they perceive it not! Don't be one of the joyful, for them awaits a great pleasure in the afterlife. They shall eternally dwell in joyoush adventures, bombarded with extatic suprise after suprise and there shall be no one to distract them from it! Don't be one of the joyful, for them awaits a peaceful life! One of great ease and contentment!

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Fellow brothers in arms, I wanted to update this log. I have reason to believe that extraterrestrials are beaming out love upon our planet to sooth us into slumber at night. They're also sending hybrids to get us accustomed to higher states of joy and love.

All my personal efforts to deflect this love has failed... We've tried to idolize them, to supress our own worthiness, but it didn't work. They're quick to reflect back to us our own worthiness. This World Peace is becoming personal now guys! We have to stand up and do something about this! These hybrids are very well trained!

Be ware of those people who are joyful and appreciate their life. Try to blend in but avoid interactions with them if possible. If you join them in conversation, they will brainwash you and you will think that it is joyful to live a joyful life! What fools they are to think that! Does peanutbutter taste like peantbutter?!

When it is said to them, "Be sad like us true joyful people are sad!" They say "Should we be sad like the sad are sad?"

I tell you my people, in truth they are sad! But they perceive it not! Don't be one of the joyful, for them awaits a great pleasure in the afterlife. They shall eternally dwell in joyoush adventures, bombarded with extatic suprise after suprise and there shall be no one to distract them from it! Don't be one of the joyful, for them awaits a peaceful life! One of great ease and contentment!

Peace to you my friend

On the topic of aliens

Not that I really know anything about hybrids but apparantely there is a fairly large percentage of human species which is hybrid, apparantely I am hybrid although I do not think or acknowledge this fact, sometimes see aliens in visions though, also in the yuen method which is quite reputable/creditable they have a section dedicated to removing pain from alien implants... hmm

You got that right buddy.

;-)

It's a set up! He has a smily!! Take COVER!!!

*GrandmasterP's smily-beam is about to melt the cover away*

Mason, pass me your smily bag!!

*catches bag*

"SMILEY!!!"

*Throws Smily at GrandmasterP*

Get your pillows ready, soldiers! We love him with all we've got on the count of three!

*Loads the pink pillow with extra fluffy whool*

...Three!

...TWO!!

...ONE!!!!!

CHAAAAARGE!!!!

Edited by Everything

They walk amongst us!

Actually it's probably us on here who are the aliens.

Do you mean that seriously or is that a joke, and yeh I guess so

Peace to you my friend

Man down! MAN DOWN!!!

They've called for back up!! We're surrounded by them!! Their peace outweighs ours!!! RETREAT!!! FALL BACK MY BROTHERS!!! FAAAALLL BAAAACKK!!!! RUUUNNN!!!!!

• Like 1

I reckon we are strangers in a strange land. An alien species marooned on a planet that will be never truly be 'home' to our kind.

Just a metaphor, but it'll do the job well enough.

off to watch a documentary about crop circles

lol yeh but i just have the urge to do something normal and non spiritual haha

fasting for three days too much emptiness, too much spirituality...too muchhhh

Doug Bower and his mate Dave Chorley do most of the crop circles that get into the papers over here.

Doug's a dowser but they use a plank and ropes for the circles.

Yeh im sure some of them are manmade some of them seem pretty authentic to me, appear in the middle of the night, in the rain, huge complicated delicate patterns tested by science equipment seem to be microwaved

is that a joke

*Takes radio in hand to warn the Theatre base, while running as hard as can*

"Peace 098... We're defeated! ..Hhh.. Hhh.."

*Takes cover behind a tree*

"I repeat! This is peace 098!! We got ambushed and our intell has been compromised! They're initiating the joke cleansing! Destroy all intell and flee!! I REPEAT, THEY HAVE INITIATED THE JOKE CLEANSING OPERATION!!! We're getting blasted with jokes!! My man have been captured and they're being evacuated to 5 stars dipers hotel where everything is hilarious!!! FALL BACK!!! RETREAT!!"

*Takes binaculars to observe sinansencer*

"...I've still got time to send you this message... Listen, Trycho, Bayla, if you hear this message, Back up your pillows with the most fluffy whool you can find and head for my wife from the hills to the north east. I don't want her to laugh... Not like this... Not LIKE THIS!! LISTEN!! She has set up a sorrow camp to the north east of Theatre base! She will take you to the soundproof bunker!! ...Oh my God... IT HAS BEGUN!!! QUICK, GOGOGO!"

*Drops radio*

Edited by Everything