seiko

Mopai Discussion With Grandmaster Lucas Huang

Why dont we go over to another forum where our posts wont be deleted or locked. Lets settle this once and for all. I have it on good authority The Great Master Lucas Huang will be appearing to answer the many questions of hopeful students. No charge !

So Mpg, Elijiah, Uriah , I ask you to accept the invitation to

http://mopai.forumotion.com/

Cheers,

Kenny Wang :)

I just joined that forum. It seems to be pretty new.

What struck me is that there sems to be a degree of discord. Someone is saying on there 'This is Level x MoPai' then almost immediately someone else pops up and says 'No it isn't'.

Bit of a can of worms really.

This more for MPG as he seems to know but if anyone else can answer feel free.

Of those four guys who we know John Chang taught (the Greek guy who write Sage of java, that chap McMillan {is it?} an Aussie or was he Austrian [?} plus AN Other... which of those four is currently teaching MoPai to actual students, in the flesh {not via a pricey handbook, DVD or online course}, whereabouts are they teaching MoPai, when and to whom?

Simple enough once we have that info to find out who is insuring them and for what and then via FOI to obtain the entire cultivation as per insurance company lodged documents.

None of this stuff can or should be secret if it is being sold and physically taught as a physical cultivation.

Why dont we go over to another forum where our posts wont be deleted or locked. Lets settle this once and for all. I have it on good authority The Great Master Lucas Huang will be appearing to answer the many questions of hopeful students. No charge !

So Mpg, Elijiah, Uriah , I ask you to accept the invitation to

http://mopai.forumotion.com/

Cheers,

Kenny Wang :)

What exactly is Huang the "Great Grand Master" of ?

I just had a very civil and most informative reply to my questions on that site from Grandmaster Huang.

Two Grandmasters on one forum? I'm surpised that the computer didn't explode from all that qi!

• Like 3

Seiko, I wonder why you didn't obey the request of your Grandmaster to boycott the Taobum forums and still visit and post here?

I can take it that you are not another version of Lucas Huang on this forum but just sharing his blogspot account http://www.blogger.c...026257025252540 to blog with him (no matter that in similar situation most others use two individual accounts to run one blog, you guys found it better to share password and single account, power to you) but how you got a nerve to invite MPG is beyond me, you should do a bit of search on this forum on Lucas Huang and MPG.

Your announcement that LH will be answering many questions is not exactly correct, he is "willing to answer any and all questions regarding the manual" - exact quote.

The old same manual that MPG attempted to buy from him long ago. Yet you have a nerve to invite MPG over there. ROTFLMAO.

For those who didn't register yet http://mopai.forumotion.com/ is run by Sifu Rel who is also visiting this forum: http://thetaobums.co...86177-sifu-rel/

and he posted the exercises for levels 1 to 5 (if any collector still doesn't have them on their file)

So all those interested learning from Sifu Rel and GM Lucas Huang and boycotting Taobum forums, the link to click is yours.

Edited by Leif
  • Like 1

Simple enough once we have that info to find out who is insuring them and for what and then via FOI to obtain the entire cultivation as per insurance company lodged documents.

None of this stuff can or should be secret if it is being sold and physically taught as a physical cultivation.

That's VERY western way of thinking.

Reminds of of the story where John Chang hurt the lady accidentally. It must have occurred to him he wasn't insured, that's why he freaked out right after.

I can see how Taichi and Yoga studio teachers get their insurances. But MOPAI?

But easy to find. Ask Naziri to give you email to Shifu Lin or buy one of the Lin's books to get the email then email him and ask that you'd like to pay $300 for lvl1 but wish to know first whether he's insured ;).

Edited by Leif

and he posted the exercises for levels 1 to 5

Correction, he made up a bunch of crap and calls it levels 1-5 lol. It looks as though levels 1, and 2a have been leaked online, nothing more than that is available anywhere that I am aware of.

• Like 1

What exactly is Huang the "Great Grand Master" of ?

scams, this guy is a master of that. He creates hundreds of different persona's for you to talk to, different email addresses and forum accounts to reassure you his main account is the real deal.

The guy burned me for a good bit, never sent me anything, never issued a refund, gave bogus excuses to try to make me feel sorry for him, was in a car crash, lost his job, aunt Bertha is dying, yada yada...

Nothing has changed, still the same con man.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Well speak as you find say I and GM Huang pointed me towards a most interesting book by Jim McMillan.

There does seem to be the intention on that new forum to post the MoPai forms free and without charge.

Not sure how things work in other countries but in England if you have paid for goods and not received them then legal remedy may be sought via the small claims tribunal.

I mentioned the insurance aspects because anyone can set up a shingle claiming to be a teacher of anything but unless they are registered and insured to teach then one would perhaps view their claimed status with some caution.

Excuse me for the question, but what is the Lucas Huang's relation with Mo-Pai? Was he a disciple of Chang Sifu? What is his neigong level? I became a member at the mentioned forum and saw that somebody else already asked similar questions to Lucas Huang but there was no reply

It would cost me more in legal fees to discover his real identity, then take him to court in his country, than it would ever be worth as I'd spend more in legal fees than I could recover. If I were rich I would do so on principal. I have more in the bank than most people I know but still not enough to go around blowing it on such silly pursuits.

Well speak as you find say I and GM Huang pointed me towards a most interesting book by Jim McMillan.

There does seem to be the intention on that new forum to post the MoPai forms free and without charge.

Not sure how things work in other countries but in England if you have paid for goods and not received them then legal remedy may be sought via the small claims tribunal.

I mentioned the insurance aspects because anyone can set up a shingle claiming to be a teacher of anything but unless they are registered and insured to teach then one would perhaps view their claimed status with some caution.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

No relation that I am aware off, just a scammer who rips people off.

Before he got into taoist texts he scammed people saying he would mail them rare amulets and such:

http://amuletforums.com/exposing-unscrupulous-and-t7800.html

Excuse me for the question, but what is the Lucas Huang's relation with Mo-Pai? Was he a disciple of Chang Sifu? What is his neigong level? I became a member at the mentioned forum and saw that somebody else already asked similar questions to Lucas Huang but there was no reply

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

OIC

Well anyone who steals will eventually pay for their dishonesty.

Sorry about your loss MPG but you still come across as a pretty sorted guy and you are doing a good job warning others not to part with any money and face a similar loss to yours. That is a good deed.