skydog

No holiness

according to "Whomever has the knowledge of the right way"... BTW this is the second time I answered this question... your claim "stop ignoring the question..." be a blatant lie that does not reflect the facts... I wished that you would cultivate harmony wholes and other good stuff... maybe we will see those kind of words appear more in what you post...

How is the statement "what you seek to cultivate" one of those judging people things... ? oh do please answer this question

Youve ignored the question and run around it three times now, its ok blindness is darkness..so your saying none of what I ever post is harmonious, see an insult, a judgement, a preachy, I am holier and better than you comment...you dont even need to ask such a question

I am done wasting energy on e.t thoughts you are one of those things I will just let go its own way

Edited by sinansencer

Edited by sinansencer

Edited by sinansencer

It quite evident to those who see the truth and light and understand what you seek to cultivate... and what I seek to cultivate... one just has to look at the statements each has made to realize who be telling what... I wished that you would cultivate harmony wholes and other good stuff... maybe we will see those kind of words appear more in what you post...

IF you really don't understand the implications... You wishing he'd cultivate harmony, whole(ness) and other good stuff implies perhaps you now think he's cultivating "bad stuff." It does come off as a subtle put down and judgement. There are alternatives, could be you don't think he's cultivating anything or don't know what he's cultivating and it's part of a nice generic wish for all people to cultivate harmony. I wish people would not be snotty and superficially nice. At least some times when people get angry they finally express how they really feel. We're taught anger is bad and should be repressed, so sometimes when it is expressed becomes like an explosion and gives anger a bad name. It really makes me mad! :P

When I'm compelled by family obligations to occasionally attend church, I like to sit quietly and do math in my head. Usually more interesting to me than the sermon and it probably makes me unusual that I can be involved in a religious activity and have the right answers. (Because math has right answers and thus must be holy).

• Like 1

video on vulnerability

Edited by sinansencer

The post was about embracing your "shadow" which not often even that bad for example, I sure wish those pesky christian preachers who went and messed up so many countries were told to piss me off and kicked the hell out those places were perfectly spiritual but in went the missionaries and thoroughly screwed up the psychologies of those people and whats worse said dont get angry because its wrong and you will go to hell and I wont get paid. It was about not repressing yourself.

Since when does that make me evil?

Saying that one chooses to cultivate bad things? Is an extremely ignorant and disgusting thing to say! Only a demon would choose such a thing, and you are practically calling me a demon! and then choose to say "be nice guys look at me Im so nice hurr durr furr wanking off to christian pastor"

Furthermore this original post has some element of anger to it, as there was a guy emailing me messaging me to not study with my current teacher because apparantely they are satanic, that is outrageous, that person eats meat and condones it (not that preach that to people) but to me that stinks of hypocrisy for someone who claims to be holy, or that holiness even exists and even suggested that forum was shut down because holy people are being ignored give me a fucking break...holier than thou is pure arragance and VIOLENCE (mr so purity)

Tell me E-T thoughts do you eat meat? SO why do you consider yourself holy? Your definition of holiness is only your definition

I can sense what you say under the superficial words you write and its very preachy passive aggressive stuff most of the time..

*edited*

Oh and did you gather the courage to ask yourself who is it the "right way" according to or did you chicken out again? Did you realise that your belief in god is subjective and not objective I will keep enforcing this point as you seem to keep posting your negative crap on every post on this forum, be nice guys, be nice guys. Ill be whatever I wish to be.

Edited by sinansencer

Nothing will grow if you cultivate and keep it in the light. If you bury it down in the darkness of the earth with just enough water, then this enables it to start to grow.

And sometimes there's rocks and weeds. I listened once in a while in church. Doing math doesn't seem to prompt bad feelings lIke religion though.

Depends on who is doing the math. I observed a poor chap trying to teach numeracy to trainee hairdressers last Tuesday morning.

Still suspect I was the only person who actually wanted to be in that classroom.

;-)

Bored maybe frustration not so much arguing. Boredom may be a bigger cause of disharmony than anger. Don't poke the bear, let sleeping dogs lie.

teenage boredom is on a different level

It is the Zen of boredom is teenage boredom, serious black belt stuff; none of your namby pamby white belt boredom us old uns feel from time to time.

Only time I am bored is in faculty meetings. Those can be 'chew your own arm off' boring a times, thankfully they are few and far between.