skydog

No holiness

Yep it's a paradox for sure.

True but that doesnt mean that we should all seek to be holy, screwed up psychologically people...lol

Im going to stick to being me and trust myself to deal with things how I see is right..not spend my life denying all my urges and energies and screwing myself up psychologically trying to adhere to some books definition of how I should be so I can appear better than others and get to preach at them and suck their energy

some ideas are better than other ideas... follow your heart, mind, spirit IF these procure the better ways!

So your saying we should reject anger, reject sexuality, reject who we are, reject how we feel, reject selfishness and desires and that there are better people than others.

Seek a better way friend

Hmm... I have talked with some Baha'i refugees from Iran and there were some very horrible stories particularly from right after the Islamic Revolution. Even through these experiences these people were some of the humblest and incredibly gentle people I have ever encountered.

Why trust oneself to deal with things how one see as right instead of just dealing with things the right way?

BTW its not about how I should or ought to be so I can appear better... its about how I should or ought to be better!

on a similar way its not about 'get to preach at them and suck their energy' its share something with them... oh and keep in mind that possessing stuff can have quite negative implications... especially when the stuff belongs to someone else...

Who defines right way?

You do realise most of the religious preachers are extremely hypocritical.

Same with a lot of religious people I have had experience with a christian preacher in India basically tried to scam me and rob me, but hid it very well.

A Buddhist centre in India also did the same they tried to force me to stay because they needed the money.

Jesus was a badass, he got kicked out of nearly every country for trying to get rid of their government, but yet according to most peoples definition of christianity that is sinful and he should just sit in the corner and seek repetance, jesus was being himself, and actually, jesuss favourite disciple wrote a book called the book of thomas which was very non dual and pretty much what is being wrote here, but that book got deleted from the bible in the middle ages, because this kind of information is dangerous to the power structure.

Edited by sinansencer

Hmm... I have talked with some Baha'i refugees from Iran and there were some very horrible stories particularly from right after the Islamic Revolution. Even through these experiences these people were some of the humblest and incredibly gentle people I have ever encountered.

Yeh exactly strange how all these places with all these rigid moral rules such as islam/christianity never seem to obey their own laws, that is because too many rules screw a person up and create disharmony.

since I dont care you can judge me all you want.

Anger is beautiful, without anger, wow what would the world be like without anger, well actually even those without so called anger become sick and very passive aggressive.

A world without selfishness thats impossible, I love selfishness.

A world without violence, hate, etc etc. They all have their beauty.

Whats ugly to me is people who spend their whole lives trying to obey a book that is written to keep them enslaved and disempowered and then try to create that disharmony in others.

accept peace, accept chastity, cultivate the better you, promote good feelings with abundant generosity and wellbeing desires that actually are better for people than other beings... and promote holiness by focusing on holiness ... Hey you already got the letters there... 'on' the 'no' ... its like evil ... spelling backwards live... focus on living holiness... well thats my suggestion you do whatever you choose to do...

This old drum, people have been preaching this for hundreds of years, it may have brought some benefit but focus on what you perceive as good and holy then you may just be putting what you perceive as bad and unholy into the dark of your subconscious, where it becomes far more dangerous and destructive than it ever was before. Disowned emotions get put out into the world as projections which is how you create an enemy, so by trying to only cultivate holiness you may also be cultivating enaminity.So my tip is to cultivate consciousness and truth, if you focus on one side of dualistic thinking it also strengthens the other side, which is why supposedly moral institutions such as the church have a really dark and dirty underbelly and why they always need an enemy to fight and project their shadow onto. Hopefully we can advance above this level of thinking some day.

• Like 1

Heres some anger for you repressed, preachy, arragant, so called holy people creating disharmony in the world whilst being a hypocrite.

I am kicking you out of my house, your on the floor and Im kicking you, get outtt!

Depends on the system really and has to be posited on some fictive 'from-to' scenario.

What is, IS now. There's nothing else.

Old Joyce Grenfell (look her up if you don't know) riff goes.....

There is no such thing as time...

Just this minute...

And I'm in it.

Whomever has the knowledge of the right way...

Yes I realize that many individuals in many places use all sort of schemas ... to do all sort of things...

Yesterday I was in a talk that in essence proposed to focus on what am I going to do...

note that 'the system' will change as individuals change...

The knowledge of the right way, isnt that a bit arragant, where did that knowledge come from, is that true, lets be objective about what is subjective.

You dont need to do anything here, most people here cultivate a lot, and do not need someone preaching at them creating disharmony

Please provide quotes to where you claim I have judged you?

A world contempt with generous love, harmony and only good things where empowered being peruse divine holiness while cultivating all sort of wonderful stuff and relationships would be the world where anger and other bad stuff exists as a mere possibilities...

You can gaslight all you want, but your words seem to often say things like "delusional lies" "wrong way" "bad people" etc

The knowledge of the right way, is The knowledge of the right way...

Sure lets be objective about what is subjective... and focus on the subject matter at hand in an objective way...

Is it arrogant to know the right way?

arrogant : having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities

Indeed, just like you... I don't need to do anything here... and here we are each doing and cultivating the stuff we value...

Look at each ones words to see how seek harmony and creating other good stuff... and who values and promotes something else...

according to who? stop ignoring the question....so your calling anger bad, I am calling repression and trying to be holy and judgement bad, you may see something as good, but not everyone sees repression and forcing as good..

Take a closer look at my words and notice that I also include the right way, good people and other positive truths...

What seems to you may stem from what you seek to cultivate not from what I state...

This is one of those judging people things "what you seek to cultivate" for your information, I seek to cultivate, balance, harmony and wholeness...not blocking myself leading to low states and judging others

Oh and I dont seek to cultivate anything, the energy does the work, to stay present and relaxed, if this is meant to be, sometimes angry is what is needed, sometimes fear, it is all tao, like for instance if this was my forum you would kicked out for your icessant behaviour and that is perfectly fine for me.

Edited by sinansencer