Sign in to follow this  
skydog

David Icke, bless him; nice guy but possibly several fries short of a happy meal. I worked with him a few years ago when he was starting out on the 'prophet/guru' circuit and booking into smaller church and centre venues. he does stadiums these days..

Nevertheless he gets a nice living and good luck to him for doing so. He's just finished a European Tour. Good times right now for doomsayers what with the Mayan apocalypse just around the corner (according some accounts).

Now that said, trees are super for doing QiGong under.

Pines are especially nice.

Personality wise I've always looked at threes this way... ('arbrophomorphically')

Oaks.. a bit stuck up.

Elm.. nervy tree is your Elms forever trembling.

Willow.. neurotic, forever weeping.

Ash tree.. very down to earth and practical

Silver Birch, rather vain; can get a bit above itself but lovely to look at as a group in a copse.

We have

Scotch Pine

Cherry

Silver Birch

Alder

Rowan

here in our garden all different personalities but equally lovely.

Two dots ... the second one underlined ... what does it mean?????? Is it a sign? Is it Jesus and Mary Magdalen ... just guessing.

hmm well sure I was communicating with trees this morning and was going to make one of those..."Do any of you guys do this too threads?" But a bit self doubting so I deleted it

To be a dot or not to be a dot, that is the question.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

I spoke to our trees first thing and one or two planks at work later in the day.

Much preferred the tree conversations. Planks tend to find their niche in management jobs in higher education establishments.

hmm well sure I was communicating with trees this morning and was going to make one of those..."Do any of you guys do this too threads?" But a bit self doubting so I deleted it

Do tell :)

I found the link very nice also

Hmm wrote it in my journal as well ok...

so went to do stillness movement early in the morning 6:30-8:30 5:30 was inside the house, and second day of water fasting. I noticed I wanted to stand in certain place, thoughts came into my head, like no dont leave this spot, stay, stay, I didnt think much of it, thought it was my own, again just walked around, decide to sungaze a bit but then walked by the river, I kept having these feelings/thoughts/urges to stand in different places then I was close to the river, I got a thought like "Squat now" and I was like"weird" my hands were moving to my third eye and yawning, spontaneous movements and I was like ok maybe something is speaking, so decided to squat, then other commands like "put your hands in the river" I resisted then there were like kind of slight taunting jokes but it was like something was speaking to me, I had a thought jump across the river, a few times I doubted it but then I did it, then I got the feeling to stand by a tree sort of doing side pressups, getting thoughts, like "well done" "Yes we exist" "good guy" "go home now your full" bla bla, then I moved to the other area and seemed like lots of trees were communicating to me and sort of making fun of me like "oh yes write it in your journal, oh yes google it, just stay here all day we like you" and I thought even if these trees are talking to me I want to go home, and sort of like every thought I would get an analytical thought about that thought would come up in third person like a laughter when I thought or wondered if I was going crazy,

googled it...despite thoughts of not being self doubting and yes seemed people do it, and this is a little how plants communicate, psychadelics..

I spoke to our trees first thing and one or two planks at work later in the day.

Much preferred the tree conversations. Planks tend to find their niche in management jobs in higher education establishments.

wait a minute, how can i communicate with trees, or better yet dogs. Cause I got 3 at home and I always wanted to conversate with them?

Dog Biscuits.

Our two doggies will recite epic poetry in return for a dog biscuit.

For two dog biscuits each they'll expound, at great length; on Taoist Alchemy.

[both having been alchemical Lao Shis in past lives].

Super tree story Simon. Trees don't just talk to anyone. You are obviously cultivating well and successfully.

Keep it up.

• Like 1

I don't understand why they would be mocking you... maybe playful?

If not... why bother talking to condescending shrubbery

Maybe it is similar to the Zen master throwing stones at his students? or throwing them out of windows etc? ha

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Chi 2012 this thread has nothing to do with david icke I jus googled communication with trees after and saw a thread on his forum

White wolf running on air... yes it is most likely a little playful, when someone is thinking too much or doubting or wondering if their going crazy. It was an interesting experience, I havent contemplated much else to do with it other than the idea that trees are living beings capable of communication.

Edited by sinansencer

I dont claim to be a master but I guess a lot of cultivation is required, a strong desire which you seem to have..so yes I guess eventually it will come to you...

Sign in to follow this