Raz

*the words are equally reading you*

And what about this:

Wow! I've seen this with the letters out of order, but this is the first time I've seen it with numbers. Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this OUT LOUD you have a strong mind. And better than that: Alzheimer’s is a long, long, ways down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you.

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15.

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid, too.

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseaethe huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

And what about this:

Wow! I've seen this with the letters out of order, but this is the first time I've seen it with numbers. Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this OUT LOUD you have a strong mind. And better than that: Alzheimer’s is a long, long, ways down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you.

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15.

7h4t5 funny 4nd you 541d n07 70 cc0mpl1c473 7h1ng5 ... D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! L0L

And what about this:

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseaethe huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Thats just terriffic !! Its like nothing at all is wrong with the spelling !

But its just a reading skill , nothing more nothing less.

Very cool though ! It could also mean I am subject to a great deal of subjective perception , couldnt it?

Stosh

Edited by Stosh

Thats just terriffic !! Its like nothing at all is wrong with the spelling !

But its just a reading skill , nothing more nothing less.

Very cool though ! It could also mean I am subject to a great deal of subjective perception , couldnt it?

Stosh

More like the subject of a great deal of mindful subjective distortion... for if it was perception it would involve seeing whats there to be seen from different perspectives ...

Personally, without computer aid, I have a great deal of trouble with spelling... because I just do not see whats wrong with the words! It is more than a reading skill. Once I heard, read that dyslexics take the word letters and mix them up much like the exercise with a bit of a twist...'b' 'p' 'd' 'q' are actually the same ... when looked at in different perspectives (mirror images and rotations)...

And what about this:

Thanks. It was pretty cool.

:)

More like the subject of a great deal of mindful subjective distortion... for if it was perception it would involve seeing whats there to be seen from different perspectives ...

Personally, without computer aid, I have a great deal of trouble with spelling... because I just do not see whats wrong with the words! It is more than a reading skill. Once I heard, read that dyslexics take the word letters and mix them up much like the exercise with a bit of a twist...'b' 'p' 'd' 'q' are actually the same ... when looked at in different perspectives (mirror images and rotations)...

I stand corrected , mindful subjective distortion it is

( I just dont know what that is- generally applied ) :)

I flipped the letters like that too, when I was a kid

it still seems sort of arbitrary to depict different letters the same

except for orientation.

Stosh

I stand corrected , mindful subjective distortion it is

( I just dont know what that is- generally applied ) :)

I flipped the letters like that too, when I was a kid

it still seems sort of arbitrary to depict different letters the same

except for orientation.

Stosh

Indeed quite arbitrary as to what the arrangements depict ...

different stuff from same stuff... same stuff depicting different stuff...

Now focusing on this threads topic I just remembered a conversation in which 'letters' 'words' 'books' 'thoughts' only actually exist within the mind of some being ... the arrangements, the paintings serve as stimulus to some beings to create and recreate depictions the enable them to conceive and share 'letters' 'words' 'books' 'thoughts'... in separate minds

As I read it ,the words reading you thing , was more in line with some cosmic consciousness which invalidated consideration of myself as an individual, or it was just a flip of perspective from which nothing really can be learned , (other than reading creditable meaning into the phrase.)

Stosh

As I read it ,the words reading you thing , was more in line with some cosmic consciousness which invalidated consideration of myself as an individual, or it was just a flip of perspective from which nothing really can be learned , (other than reading creditable meaning into the phrase.)

Stosh

It seems to me thats quite related to the beliefs... in which the cosmic consciousness and the individual consciousness invalidate coexistence rather than some belief in which these validated each other and coexist...

Sure it may just be a perspective from which nothing really can be learned BUT when one considers that one can learn from everything including nothing well... The way I look at it is that the words read us means that throughout he words we use we reflect what we hold within and the preferences we have ... its a bit like tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are ... sort of thing... evidently to truly know who you are you need to know who you are (not the friends you keep around)... I believe there is a saying that one should keep one friends close by and one enemies even closer...

It seems to me thats quite related to the beliefs... in which the cosmic consciousness and the individual consciousness invalidate coexistence rather than some belief in which these validated each other and coexist...

Sure it may just be a perspective from which nothing really can be learned BUT when one considers that one can learn from everything including nothing well... The way I look at it is that the words read us means that throughout he words we use we reflect what we hold within and the preferences we have ... its a bit like tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are ... sort of thing... evidently to truly know who you are you need to know who you are (not the friends you keep around)... I believe there is a saying that one should keep one friends close by and one enemies even closer...

Yeah thats the saying , but I think I prefer to keep my enemies far far away and to a minimum in number :)

Stosh

Yeah thats the saying , but I think I prefer to keep my enemies far far away and to a minimum in number :)

Stosh

I prefer to transform my enemies into friends... (meaning that instead of hating and wanting to do harm they want to help and care about well being )

I prefer to transform my enemies into friends... (meaning that instead of hating and wanting to do harm they want to help and care about well being )

Best wishes with that one!!!