Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

Shadow people

General Discussion:

Eclectic discussion across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice. As long as you are up for a good time and remain respectful, you're welcome to discuss your path.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

General Discussion:

Eclectic discussion across a wide range of spiritual thought and practice. As long as you are up for a good time and remain respectful, you're welcome to discuss your path.

It doesn't relate to spiritual thought or practice.

This topic does relate to spiritual practice. When you progress spiritually, you become capable of being aware of many things you weren't previously. One of those things might include seeing shadow beings, at times.

• Like 1

This topic does relate to spiritual practice. When you progress spiritually, you become capable of being aware of many things you weren't previously. One of those things might include seeing shadow beings, at times.

Yea, "might include" a lot of things.

I didn't mean to imply that I was guessing we might experience shadow beings. I have personally, partly as a result of years of practice. YMMV, is what I meant. It's a good policy to only speak of what you know.

It doesn't relate to spiritual thought or practice.

The only thing here that doesn't relate to spiritual thought or practice is your contribution.

If your not interested why even comment?

Maybe this isn't the right place for you?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

If such things "exist" they are more likely a product of the mountain of fear and anger humanity has accumulated taking some sort of form, and if you are "seeing" it then it may be part of your job in this life to help clean it up rather than avoid it seeing as you have been given the sensitivity to perceive it in one way or another.

Some see, hear or sense entities; some don't.

No big deal either way. If they don't exist for you then they aint there. If they do, then they do. Fine old Taoist tradition is spirit communication and related services such as fortune telling. Taiwanese temples would seldom see a lick of new paint without it. They keep our centre in funds and class fees affordable. One hand washes the other.

• Like 1

Hmm I dont like what it was saying, I don't think its just a belief that there is some innate goodness and compassion. Im all for non duality (or not lol) and lack of repression, but I get a very icky feeling when they try to jusify spells for revenge etc..

Shadow people exist and they're no joke! I'm 16 and I attracted them simply by thinking about them and fearing that they would come after me

They feed off of fear!!! If you show them nothing but positive emotions they will go away and never bother you again. Remember to keep your energy levels high and stay positive.

As a last resort use sea salt to fend them off, The pure properties of salt seem to keep them at bay.

Sign in to follow this