Everything

Nothing observes that which everything is

I can grok it. ^_^

Not something that's easily conveyed with words though, is it?

Yeah, its more about the sensation behind the words.

Well, Hey!, if one bes then they will eventually not-be. However, if one is not be then one can never die.

Immortality!!! WoW!!!! I finally found the answer!!!

I'm having allot of downloads in my dreamtime about this stuff lately. Its hard to express it though.

you already die at infinite speeds. You're not the person you were a second ago. Thats true, but the frequency of shiftig is infinite. So you're not even the person you are now. As you're not it, you are also it.

Sometimes I say that we shift existance billions of times per second, but this is not true. We shift existance at infinite frequency.

When I say that being and being arise from one another, it is not that we be and then a second later we not be and then a second later we be. No, we instantly be and not be and be simulateneously in one single infinite frequency. All happens Now... All exists as now and here. When we be, we are not being. And when we are not being, we are being. Every desire you have ever had for something you did not have, has been given to you. "ask and it is given" because there is no non-being without being. Everything exists. So the moment you notice its non-existance, it becomes existant. Wether you choose to continue to explore its not having or not. We are expanding the existance by exposing our self to such a limitting reality. We are exploring the depths of limitation and non-being. We're at the leading edge of observation. Of non-being of wanting of seeing seperate from our selves. Of resisting that which is. We gain huge wants and stretch the rubber band into the dark. One day it will snap back into the light. Wether we allow it, by choosing allowance, or death creates new life for you. To say "I do not exist" and to say "I exist" both lead to awakening. Their effect is exactly the same. I have never understood this. The awakening of each just feels diffrent. Like it is an alternative path to the same destination.

Our physical reality is just one wonder. Depth leading to greater depth, the gateway to all wonders. We can choose to go deeper into our current reality, or we can generalize it and come out of it. Generalize our definitions of life and slowly wake up to all other possibilities. Generalizing will soften our grasp on reality and all its specifics that seem to overwhelm you. You surrender all the self imposed limitations, because you're the only one powerful enough to limit you. Depth leads to greater depth and functions as a gateway to all realities and frequency vibrations. For good and bad. For yin and yang. Or we can just instantly dive into the another general desire and go deeper to allow the new wonders to arise. Diving up or down is the same. As above, so below. As we gain new desires, we create our reality to become dark. Within the dark there is the doorway to the light. You dive into it by choosing "allowance" and it will lead you to more light. You explore the wonders and expose yourself to experiences that lead to new desires and want. This creates your reality to be dark. You dive into its being and it is. You dive deep into the being and expose yourself to wonders of its being and gain new and greater desire. This is how our expansion is never ending. Eternal and continues to infinity. There is no end to the frequency we can achieve.

I don't know about all that but I do know this:

I can remember nothing from before I was born. I can only assume that I did not exist. Every person I have ever known who had died never spoke another word or made another action.

By this I can only assume that this life I presently have is the only one I will ever have.

What I was before "I am" apparently didn't matter at all. What I will become after "I an not" likely won't matter either.

So that leaves only the "now". I live my life in physical reality according to how my senses detect it. Beyond that, well, What can I say?

I can remember nothing from before I was born. I can only assume that I did not exist. Every person I have ever known who had died never spoke another word or made another action.

By this I can only assume that this life I presently have is the only one I will ever have.

What I was before "I am" apparently didn't matter at all. What I will become after "I an not" likely won't matter either.

So that leaves only the "now". I live my life in physical reality according to how my senses detect it. Beyond that, well, What can I say?

Once you do remember who you were before you were born, you will realize that you have never been born. Re-member all that you are, by using your imagination to perceive the unseen. We cannot remember, because we have been trained to limit our imagination to what we observe. As if that is all there is to existance. We're free right now. Free to be more of who we are. Your death and birth rise from one another, at an infinite frequency. Now, this moment is all there is. This moment is pure in being / non being. There is no external or internal reality in this "now" moment. You just realize that your external reality is just as real as your internal reality. When you label your imagination as "fake" you close the gateway to all wonders and you are stuck in a specific wonder. You choose to observe all that is not and never allow it to be real for you. You do not allow the being to arise from the non-being. Remember, why I say "allowing"? Because it is not an action. You can not make the being arise from the non-being. It is Law. You have to allow, which is about what to stop doing. What to let go of. What ideas you are holding on to that limit your vision of te unseen and filter your imagination.

The wonder being the depth of this reality. It will never cease to suprise you in its variation, but you are free to create there to be a bigger diffrence. Diffrent more positive wonders. Free to look beyond what you currently perceive to be true.

What you focus upon, believe and allow, you become. This is the diving into the depth of it. You create more specifics. More details. Going deeper, up to a point that you witness the greatest wonders. This physical reality is one of those greatest wonders. We gone real deep. We have exposed our self to incredible amounts of contrast. The moment you allow yourself to be more of all that you are, reality will collapse unto itself in synchronisities for you. There is great being waiting for us, it has arise from all that we have perceived to not be. By perceiving something to be, which we do not want, the other end of the stick had come into existance. Waiting for you to "allow" it.

Once you do remember who you were before you were born, ...

Sorry my friend, but I can't go there with you. I guess you will have to find someone else to talk about that stuff with. I am a materialist. I make no excuses or justifications for that.

Yes, I have no problem with this. However, the two are different. Prior to being we were only potential. As we develop our potential is reified (or not). And when we cease to be what was becomes potential for other things.

The game is never over - the fat lady never gets to sing.

When the fat Lady hits the high note the "universe" shatters and then that game is indeed over for her.

"now" is way to fast, powerful and overwhelming for memory, thus we normally prefer the known veils of memory to keep our identities safe, for the unknown of "now" is way to hairy and can't be safely held by memory.

When the fat Lady hits the high note the "universe" shatters and then that game is indeed over for her.

Hehehe.

"now" is way to fast, powerful and overwhelming for memory, thus we normally prefer the known veils of memory to keep our identities safe, for the unknown of "now" is way to hairy and can't be safely held by memory.

I'm safe. That's not a problem.

BTW 3bob, you could engage Everything in this conversation. Your thoughts are closer to his than are mine.

Edited by Marblehead

I can remember nothing from before I was born. I can only assume that I did not exist.

That's a pretty big assumption.

It might be useful to examine it properly and find out if that's really your actual experience.

Sorry my friend, but I can't go there with you. I guess you will have to find someone else to talk about that stuff with. I am a materialist. I make no excuses or justifications for that.

Hehe, sure, I understand. I appreciate the uniqueness of your being

That's a pretty big assumption.

It might be useful to examine it properly and find out if that's really your actual experience.

No assumption, just logical reasoning. I was born from my mother 71 years ago. I was born at home in my parents' bed. I was in her belly for about nine months before I was born. I cannot go back any further than that. Seems to be a natural process of nature.

No compute. No, I don't want a refresher course in Algebra.

Be becomes not-Be therefore not-Be is infinite

Be becomes not-Be therefore not-Be is infinite

Alright! Words I can understand. And actually, I agree with them. However, the logic used above is irrational. But then, so is life sometimes.