GeoBall

Music from a Daoist

Hey all, I'm not very familiar here. But I do check this forum often especially the Taoist section. And since none of you all know how much I've actually taken from this place I wanted to give who ever wants it something back.

It's a song I wrote, enjoy! ^-^

• Like 1

GeoBall - I really enjoyed your music. It sounds slightly reminiscent of Cirque de Soleil - the wildness, the buildup - you are very talented. A beautiful blend of that which is light with that which is heavy. Thank you for posting that :rolleyes:

good stuff :) when you're ready for a drum upgrade, check out superior drummer ;) plenty o good technique in there, excellent pinch harmonics, proper bendage, legato, tappin - I love the double bend with different release sound, I forgot if there is a term for that technique.

hah, you're right about cirque, manitou :D

Thank you Manitou and Joeblast I love Cirque de Soleil, and those drums were made using Superior Drummer 2.0, great suggestion though if I had never heard of it :]

Hehe...hmmm, perhaps it is that the hits were too uniform in expression or it was how the compression was done, it fooled me :lol: I'm continually surprised at how many different ways you can get a set to sound with that program. Excellent stuff!

Hehe...hmmm, perhaps it is that the hits were too uniform in expression or it was how the compression was done, it fooled me :lol: I'm continually surprised at how many different ways you can get a set to sound with that program. Excellent stuff!

WHOA! WHAT THE HELL, I LIKED IT!

What did you do? Whatever you did, go back to your room and think about what you've done!

love it ! :D

very nicely done ,

i did something last year dedicated to takeshi kitano but definetly

has my daoist soul in it

hope you dont mind me linking this