Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Looking for homo-sexual perspective, please.

I'm looking for a homo-sexual perspective, preferable a male, but female is fine too. Not bi-sexual. Well, atleast more homo then bi. I never met any homo-sexual person in my life :o

Homo sexual people also have feminine energy more present in one and masculine energies more present in the other partner am I right? So a masculine homo sexual person would not be so attracted to another masculine homo sexual right? Secondly, if you're a feminine homo-sexuaL guy, do you ever feel attracted to straight masculine guys? Or only gay masculine guys? Or do you make no disinction there? Because I personally can make no distinction between a straight and gay feminine lesbian. Unless I'm totally distorted in my view of straight and gay... I hear allot of straight women pretend to be lesbian for attention, or something like that. So maybe thats why. Obviously I can make a strong distinction between a straight feminine gal and a straight masculine gal. Very very clear distinction there.

Edited by Everything

Ok thanks guys.

I asked, out of mere curiosity for a gay perspective.

What i still do not understand or have no way of relating to is the fact that two masculine or two feminene people can feel physical/emotional attraction towards eachother. According to you guys.

How is that possible. What way is their love expressed? I have no way of imagining this. I understand that a masculine person can also have feminine energies, but two masculine or two feminine people in love? No way I can imagine that. I get all kinds of conflicting distorted pictures in my head if I try to imagine this. Like colliding energies exploding or melting into a void. Zombie women with black eyes. Two men smashing eachothers skulls with a brick as a wedding gift. Lol, just kidding, seriously.

Tell me all about it! i wanna know. Tell me about two "masculine" or two "feminine" people. Gay or not gay =D

What i still do not understand or have no way of relating to is the fact that two masculine or two feminene people can feel physical/emotional attraction towards eachother. According to you guys.

How is that possible. What way is their love expressed? I have no way of imagining this.

I think Cat nailed it, with her Like also attracts Like statement.

can you imagine two fires wanting to tough each other to get 'hotter'?

Or two body's of water wanting to come together to get 'wetter'? lol

Gym culture and the 'Bears' in the Gay community are great examples. Burly Muscly men can be really into other Burly Muscly men. Maybe they just like those qualities?

This is not me saying that all gay gym heads or bears are into the same...

In the Tantra community, a lot of 'straight' people come in and slowly over the years end up more Bi.

Energy is energy and all energy can be enjoyable...

can you imagine two fires wanting to tough each other to get 'hotter'?

Wow, this a very big revelation to me, but I still don't have any personal experience to confirm this. I can try to feel attracted to masculine energies all I want, but it woulden't happen. I find this very odd.

I still have the feeling that a very core feminine energy is being mistake here for masculine energy from the outside looks. Did you know body builders may have very feminine cores? I mean, muscles have nothing to do with masculinity. That much I know for sure. Cause I've met overly muscled people and felt attracted and soothed by their feminine energy. I have felt the feminine support that I like so much. From the outside, I may look feminine, very feminine, but I am very masculine. Infact, when people project their feminine nature onto me, I used to get uncomfortable by this in the past. Now I'm trying to understand both sides of the same coin more. Why is it that I'm only attracted to feminine energies and why do some people also have homo-energetic attraction. Lol, just made that one up xD

But if what you say is true, then I now have just added a whole new perspective to look from. Wow... Too be honest, I wanna reach higher grounds on this specific subject.

Edited by Everything

Wow, this a very big revelation to me, but I still don't have any personal experience to confirm this. I can try to feel attracted to masculine energies all I want, but it woulden't happen. I find this very odd.

But if what you say is true, then I now have just added a whole new perspective to look from. Wow... Too be honest, I wanna reach higher grounds on this specific subject.

Why would you find it odd that you can't make yourself feel attracted to masculine energies? Your aspect of being probably just isn't compatible with an attraction to that energy. You may not be able to feel it, but that doesn't mean others don't experience it. :)

Another thing to keep in mind is that sexuality doesn't always make logical sense. This is humanity we're dealing with, here. ;) The math doesn't always work, hahaha.

I like Seth's analogy with fire and water, though.

Energy is energy and all energy can be enjoyable...

ok, I'm putting a real effort here to understand this on a higher level. :P

I have been attracted to masculine energy one time in my life, but it was a very strange experience. The attraction was more from the womens side. Not really that much from me. I was just kinda confused and taking it all in. There was this masculine gal, and she was feminine from the outside. Masculine at the core of her spirit though. So she guided me and projected feminine energy onto me! I was like, wtf! But didn't get uncomfortable, because I am always present minded in the bedroom. So I went with the flow. Because she was like a chameleon. Both at the same time, guiding my inner feminine at a comfortable rate to express itself. She was very very good at it! I now recall allot of feminine men being attracted to her, the memories are suddenly coming back to me. These men were always mistaken for being very masculine, but this was not so at all. Not at the very core of them. Seriously, I know real bad boy types that fight allot, but they are very feminine at the core. They always have masculine, stable, women around them. They don't like a vulnerable, unstable, crazy and expressive chick. Even though the stable women like to be held by strong muscled men, they do like to be held by feminine strong muscled men. And who is more feminine then men that take care of their looks? ^^ I'm completely opposite, feeling attracted to sweet gals that surrender to my masculine energy. If a person does not surrender to my energy, there is no love making. Its more like martial arts, lol. Then I will have to surrender and allow the feminine energy to be expressed in the physical relationship.

This was strange, because to feel attracted to masculine energy, I have to open up in a sense. She is like a girl with a mission, to steal your eggs. You have to trust her and be vulnerable. You have to surrender to the masculine energy. Then she loves it and becomes determined to make you feel good. I almost had to laugh, because it totally reminded me of my self! Like the women was me and I became the women. Very very strange experience and lucky opportunity.

But... Masculine masculine... Nah I just don't recall any case ever whatsoever! :(

Edited by Everything

Why would you find it odd that you can't make yourself feel attracted to masculine energies? Your aspect of being probably just isn't compatible with an attraction to that energy. You may not be able to feel it, but that doesn't mean others don't experience it. :)

Another thing to keep in mind is that sexuality doesn't always make logical sense. This is humanity we're dealing with, here. ;) The math doesn't always work, hahaha.

I like Seth's analogy with fire and water, though.

Yeah, you're right I guess.

I had a dream today, where certain dudes did cosplay. I gave this dude a compliment, him always being the best cosplayer, if thats how you even call it. He really was good at it! Not that I cared much, but the act of the compliment functioned as a reminder of having made the mutual agreement to connect with this highly energetic and overly masculine guy. Since he was there in the dream to receive my compliment...

So what happened next was shocking. He felt so glad, he just blurred out, "you should jack me off, it will be great fun!" with a big smile on his face like =D hahaha.

I was making up every excuse(as if I was supose to feel excited about!) in the book not to jack him off, since I felt no attraction to him whatsoever, and this guy kept on insisting so determined that I jack him off. Eventually it kinda freaked me out, because his energies were getting to high, I could not keep up. So fears started to pop up which in turn lead me to discover that I held the believe of being physically incapable of defending myself from rape by this tall guy. Rofl.

First I realize, I projected my own desperation onto this guy. Then he shares me the gift of his enthusiasm and I am able to see more clearly who I have chosen to be in the moment of interaction. I think it was a multi dimensional teacher or something :lol:

You guys think that last one is also a projection? I certainly hope so :o

Edited by Everything

double chocolate chip cookie.

celebrate what you are. see it outside yourself. mirror. feel it in yourself, all the more from the mirror.

cant have too much of a good thing. revel in the aspect instead of the whole.

enjoy to the full one thing : the intensity heightened by all that is excluded.

'we are this' ... it's a club with specific members, identity secure and reinforced by sameness.

potential symbiosis.

claustrophobia. all the concommitant hysteria.

narcissism.

Nice... This made me realize I just don't even want to try understand masculine - masculine energy attraction anymore. I think my brain would melt if I did! :P

At the base level is it all just energetic?

interesting question. To me, I do not agree well with the notion of gender specific or nonspecific attraction. I don't even know of I'm bi-sexual or straight, and I don't even care to label myself in that way. I have felt some attraction to one boy in my life. Yet; this "boy" was so feminine deep within. I allowed him to express his inner feminine so freely and he surrendered to my masculine energy so effirtlessly. I was still a young kid back then. Every little detail about him was feminine. We were romping around, ended up biting my finger and the whole situation became awkward and we stopped romping around from that day one. I was just completely my self, not feminine at all. Since I have only felt these things usually with women, I guess I do have the tendency to project the female gender unto this guy. I even had a dream where he had a vagina. Yet, he is unmistakenly a male. Obviously, this is a rare experience, but I do not just denie it and discredit the fact that homo-gender attraction is possible. So, now I wonder "in advance" wether or not homo-energetic attraction is also possible.

I guess the fire analogy is interesting. Yet, its still a fire to me, in the end. You know how little physical attraction we feel towards fire in the summer? Haha :lol:

All this thinking got me thinking... -_- maybe its time for me to explore my inner feminine and perhaps even allow my self to surrender to masculine energies and allow more feminine energies to be expressed within myself. Atleast give it a shot one time.

They say it is really hard to surrender to masculine energies and allow your feminine to fully express itself in whatever way you wish to. Perhaps... Maybe, it is the other way around. It is really hard to resist the feminine within and denie it allowance. Maybe surrendering to masculine energies is actually the more easy thing to do.

I will have to explore this further and am certainly eager to find out if it is possibe to merge the two energies within myself! Woulden't that be great, huh? Then I'd feel like attraction towards myself? Hahaha, I'm very excited about this, when I put that way!

Maybe, if i don't allow my feminine energy to express itself, I'll be like:

ME! B)

Myself :wub:

and Irene :(

hahaha

Everything - I admire how you're able to get so very deep within yourself with your own questions. Sexual identity is something I've struggled with my whole life - I'm female but was brought up to be the first son.

As far as I can tell, sexual identity is nothing more than a mix of memories of our past. Sometimes sexually (or any dynamic with my partner) it's as though I'm the male (I'm the one who has to keep the household, bills, etc together) and he's the female. Other times that switches, and in my mind I become the daughter and he becomes the father. Or I become the mother and he becomes the son. It's a mindset in our heads, and it comes and goes.

It doesn't seem to be fixed - it seems to change and morph all the time. Sexually, I could go either/or. It almost doesn't matter.

It seem to me that those of us who are motivated to walk the path we walk, at this level of engagement, have often had very unusual backgrounds - the kinds of background that squeeze us onto taking this rather unusual path. We look inside over and over, looking for answers - and they're there. But I go along with the 'take one day at a time' thing for your answers, not forcing them.

Enjoy. Male or female, enjoy the sexual energy. It is the energy of life, there is no Good or Bad about it - it is kundalini energy wanting to express itself.

If you find you're up for a little experimentation, do it without compunction. Perhaps you are outgrowing and questioning the structure you were given as a child. Very best wishes to you, Everything -

I'm female but was brought up to be the first son.

Hahaha, I so had to laugh when I read that. I had like all kinds of funny pictures in my head :lol:

To the rest of your post. Are you more attracted to masculine energy or more attracted to feminine energy? Or you actually shift?

Like, do you have the ability to surrender to your man, him taking charge, other times, him surrendering to you and you take charge?

Cause that is totally masterfully awesome! :ninja:

I realized that I can sense the energy that a person gives of, if I desire to vibe energeticly with a person. Then according to that energy he/she gives off, I can sense what side of the polarity he/she wishes to take part in as his/her role.

For example, we start neutral, I be the beautiful feminine, she responds masculine, I take it a step further and start to show signs of surrendering to her while I project more masculine energy onto her and sometimes, if she thinks I'm too sexy for her, I devalue myself in a very feminine way and project more masculine energy unto her. This releases resistance within her. Before you know it, she has gone totally loose and just starts kissing me on the spot or holding or whatever way she feels the need to express the masculine energies. The love is created as I open up totally to her as a beautiful flower. Dance around her and pick up the slack of her masculinity if she does slack and at the same time projecting masculine energy onto her, so she doesn't feel devalued or un-needed. It goes so fast, they have now clue I'm actually creating all the permission slips for them so that they can allow them selves more of being themselves. Neither do I realize I'm doing it.

Sometimes situations turn around on the initial steps. We switch polarity. I project female energy on her and become the masculine energy again. As I become more masculine, giving off more masculine energy I at the same time create opportunities for her to express her feminine energy more freely. Also give compliments, if she doesn't feel beautiful enough to match my masculine energy. Step by step, tuning my masculine energy up and projecting feminine energy on to her, giving her more opportunity to release resistance towards her feminine. Before you know it, she opens up like a flower to me and the love is created. I can relax more into the masculine as I allow her first to relax more into the feminine. When they open, they usually don't close down again. Just like the masculine that takes charge, doesn't let you go just like that and drop you on the dance floor of our lifes experiences. So I strip for her. Or she for me :wub:

I mean, its so simple really when you already have both feminine and masculine merged within you right! :D

You love everyone unconditionally and since you become unconditional love itself as you merge the masculine/feminine energies within yourself, you know you can bring up the most beautiful of feminine energies out of the most isolated and closed flowers possible to imagine. Or perhaps, bring up the most confident and supporting and assertive energies out of the most frustrated and supressed masculine person.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Everything,

You are a wondrous soul.

Consider, The Spirit is not sexual, but asexual.

You are here to learn/experience among other things; sex.

This was the reason the angel's rebelled, not pride. (Book of Enoch that was 'forbidden'.)

So, if the energy of the creation, is Love, of which there is now proof,

and we are composed of energy only (Einstein) then love is The Way to The Light.

Even Christ tried to make the hard heads understand that men's ways, and God's ways,

would never mix.

I myself am Bi, but not actively...just on an attraction basis and past experience, I know.

The Spirit craves LOVE, it doesn't matter which gender it comes from,

the energies of attraction and repulsion in the Quantum Vortex Foam of the Magnetic ether, are ALL THERE IS.

So you feel it in your soul, which is made up of spirit(light) and animal(dark).

Do not be ashamed of Loving someone, there is so little of it on this Earth, grab on, for the Mind of the Creator, and the meaning of life, is Joy. Period.

The West confuses lust with love....and makes cultural memes,rules and biases, that have been around a long time, and confuse everybody. Lust, regardless of gender, is dark, animal. Love, regardless of gender, is Light, and Love is the Light.

I think everybody is born bisexual because spirit is asexual, and their dark energy component

is what determines what they do with that. This also, I think, causes most of the psychological problems on the planet because of confusion and cultural nonsense.

You, have done well.

Creator's Blessings.

It can't be said better than that, Piper - sexual energy is sexual energy, regardless of how it generates. There is no right or wrong about it, once we get closer to the One, as far as I feel. I was brought up with lots of sexual hangups which harangued me throughout my life; the funny thing is, once The Way is found, the judgment just seems to remove itself from the sexual arena and it can finally be experienced wholly and totally hang-up free.

Everything - I've always chosen to remain with males because I guess it was just easier - but was with several females before this longstanding relationship I'm in. I think that earlier in my life I would have had problems coming out with any sort of lesbian identity - I was too concerned about what people would have thought about it. This would not be the case at this point in my life; the fear of what others think has been removed to a great degree.

Just go with it, friend. Your concern over your own sexual attractions would be eliminated forever if you just plunged in and found out one way or the other. Breaking through the fear of discovering a new identity (and the disapproval of others) will catapult you up on your path like a slingshot, I'm guessing...

You sound like a wonderful lover, by the way - so very in tune with your partner and the type of energy from moment to moment. I can't help but think that your partner, male or female, will be very lucky.... :rolleyes:

always chosen to remain with males

Haha, I was actually talking about the energetic attraction to masculine or feminine energy, but I get the point!

Thanks for the very kind responses, manitou, piper.

Sure, sex is one of the infinite expressions of love. It is a beautiful and intense expression of love, I like to think. Especially if the entire body is allowed to be the pleasure organ that it can be. Then you're having sex all day anyway. Allow my women to have an hand orgasm as I extend my arms to her outside the car door. When the love is so intense, the women has no more control over her motion. We have to create more permission slips to allow the full radiance of her feminine to be expressed more freely. Especially affirm the intense beauty of her feminine radiance as I see it trough my masculine eyes in any given moment. There is nothing I would be rather doing then that, in that moment, so firmly present and talk about her beauty to the point that her body stops shaking. So that I can also continue to observe the endless variations of expressions of her being who she is just because she is. Sometimes looking her in the eyes, so deeply in the moment, is the orgasm itself. Felt mutually in the entire body and especially the heart.

It is very pointless to talk so much about it though. Dao ke dao, fei chang dao ;)

Edited by Everything

I believe there is a reason one has the body one has... and its to experience and learn certain lessons...

some choose NOT to learn the lessons ... and instead insist on doing something else... eventually everyone gets the lessons one way or another... for some it takes a little more than forever which to the eternal is but a blink of the eye...

I believe there is a reason one has the body one has... and its to experience and learn certain lessons...

some choose NOT to learn the lessons ... and instead insist on doing something else... eventually everyone gets the lessons one way or another... for some it takes a little more than forever which to the eternal is but a blink of the eye...

Exactly, that is spot on! Amazing eye blinks, very amazing and great fun! :lol:

My relationship to the feminine, especially within myself, is a major theme within my life. It is amazing how much variety there is to exploring such a simple theme.

Edited by Everything

Have to put in a plug here for one of my favourite books :The Soul of Sex by Thomas Moore

In our age of science and psychology, it's tempting to think of human sexuality in terms of biology and interpersonal relationships. But in "The Soul of Sex", Thomas Moore regards sex as an experience of the soul and emphasizes the themes of fantasy, desire, meaning and morality. Turning to religion, mythology, literature, rites, stories and visual imagery he explores the theme of sex as one of the most profound mysteries of life. Blending rather than opposing spirituality and sexuality, he aims to offer a fresh, livable way of becoming more deeply sexual and loving in all areas of life

It's about depth sexuality, not about genitals and quantity fucking, or indulgence of lust.

Sign in to follow this