DalTheJigsaw123

'Alien Abduction' Research Suggests Episodes Are Actually Lucid Dreams!

neat topic

yes anything is possible and perhaps they are abducting the dreaming body or astral body in which case things get a little fuzzy cause its like a dream but... there is something legitimate happening with ET/Extradimensional beings. There is something out there that flies around in fast ships and keeps tabs on humans and life on earth in general it would appear... so who can say what they are? they are very good at hiding their identity and motivations from us so its really just speculation. they are lucid dreams, they are from nibiru, they are from the astral planes, they are humans from the very distant future come to study their knuckle-dragging past, they are XYZ etc etc etc

neat conversation, and in my opinion a bona fide phenomenon, but really, nobody is sure thats the wacky part

I think I might have been abducted, or had a lucid dream about beings coming into my room at night and taking me outside through the walls. I remember levitating over my bed and floating through the walls until I was in the front yard. Then I was just sort of laying there, staring up into the night sky. A woman's voice spoke to me. It was a strange voice. Alien. Robotic. It had a buzz to it. I can't remember what she told me. When I was little I think I could still remember . . . but I've since forgotten.

I would have let it be a childhood dream, but I was talking with my mom about my childhood and she brought up an incident she remembered pretty clearly from when I was about three or four years old. She said she was feeding my baby brother in the kitchen and I was cowering behind her--wouldn't leave her side. She wanted to know what was causing me such terror and I said, "Someone's coming to get me." She assured me that all of the windows and doors were locked and I told her, "That doesn't matter, they can come through the walls."

She told me about another time when I was even younger when I had wandered off during a party. No one could find me and she was really concerned because some strangers had been spotted driving around our small town. Eventually they found me. When they asked me where I had been I said that I had found a kitten and was trying to ask it where it was from.

I don't know why, but when she told me that second story, my initial reaction was, "That was NOT a kitten."

I also remember watching a Woody Woodpecker cartoon when I was a little kid. Woody's forest was being invaded by little green men. For whatever reason, that cartoon stuck with me and I've had dreams about it in adulthood.

I have no idea what any of the UFO/alien stuff means, but I think it's noteworthy that Terrence McKenna saw something in his DMT trips he called self-transforming machine elves. If I remember correctly, when we sleep, our bodies secrete DMT. Could it be that the aliens encountered in lucid dreaming are the same self-transforming machine elves McKenna encountered in the DMT space?

I have no idea what any of the UFO/alien stuff means, but I think it's noteworthy that Terrence McKenna saw something in his DMT trips he called self-transforming machine elves. If I remember correctly, when we sleep, our bodies secrete DMT. Could it be that the aliens encountered in lucid dreaming are the same self-transforming machine elves McKenna encountered in the DMT space?

We are they. You can't spell self without elf. :lol:

I may be joking.

wow. this is amazing, thanks for sharing, good to know that.:)

One night I was asleep in bed and woke up because someone was in the room. It was a tall black guy wearing white robes!! He had come to recruit me.

Another time there were beings around 3 foot tall in my living room. Visitors! Like the kontombile that Malidoma Some talks about.

Anything is possible, indeed.

recruit you into what?

I think I might have been abducted, or had a lucid dream about beings coming into my room at night and taking me outside through the walls. I remember levitating over my bed and floating through the walls until I was in the front yard. Then I was just sort of laying there, staring up into the night sky. A woman's voice spoke to me. It was a strange voice. Alien. Robotic. It had a buzz to it. I can't remember what she told me. When I was little I think I could still remember . . . but I've since forgotten.

Interesting coincidence, last night I had a session with a 'seer' who I visit with regularly. I had asked her several months ago about my 'abduction' experience and she said she would look into it.

Last night she decided to share her findings. I thought it was odd, since I had been thinking about it a lot lately, and then this thread appeared the very same day she brought it up.

Anyway, she said she contacted the being that visited me. She didn't seem to think that it traveled via space ship, but that it was able to astrally project itself (my terminology) in such a way that it could enter my physical space.

She said that the alien is sick and, for some reason, thinks that I can help make it better. She said it is confused, possibly due to it's illness. She seemed certain that it was mistaken and there is nothing I can do to help the alien. No surprises there.

Apparently the alien is STILL linked to me or attached in some way. So I had a close encounter with a Stage 5 clinger. ;)

• Like 1

With aliens, astral projection is a real possibility. The thing is, based on the answers I got from them, their technology (scalar/psychotronic) can often be used as an aid to such.

I mention this because I sometimes notice in mystical circles that the attitude of "oh aliens are just another type of fairy" is adopted (and by contrast the UFO buffs assume that fairies and angels are just grays or whatever trying to trick you). Not the case, though I think at this time that many ets are neither entirely physical nor etheric...

Edited by Enishi

Interesting coincidence, last night I had a session with a 'seer' who I visit with regularly. I had asked her several months ago about my 'abduction' experience and she said she would look into it.

Last night she decided to share her findings. I thought it was odd, since I had been thinking about it a lot lately, and then this thread appeared the very same day she brought it up.

Anyway, she said she contacted the being that visited me. She didn't seem to think that it traveled via space ship, but that it was able to astrally project itself (my terminology) in such a way that it could enter my physical space.

She said that the alien is sick and, for some reason, thinks that I can help make it better. She said it is confused, possibly due to it's illness. She seemed certain that it was mistaken and there is nothing I can do to help the alien. No surprises there.

Apparently the alien is STILL linked to me or attached in some way. So I had a close encounter with a Stage 5 clinger. ;)

Stage 5 clinger. ahah

hmmmm

maybe irrelevant

all hearsay

/ humanity was known as the great fire people?

highly advanced spiritually and technologically

then the "fall from grace" ?

so beings out there I guess may still assume we are still

and able to help at some level... though it would seem not so anymore

heh hehe. this is always the question, isnt it. do you enter the labyrinth?

once you swallow the pill the possibilities are endless but they dont show you a trailer.

red or blue Morpheus still gives a description of each path

do you enter the labyrinth? arn't we suppose to be exiting here? ^_^

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

This has got to be my most unusual post yet, but umm… anyone interested in constitutional analysis of extra-terrestrial beings with a short final analysis of their form from a Chinese medicine perspective?! Thought I'd post a little something to this thread though it is unusual for me to share about exclusively metaphysical topics.

Although it was recent that I had my first and only communication with a single extra-terrestrial being, I can say that it provided me with a lot of insight.

For one, aliens exist within our dimensional plane of space, so their biological physiology has some similarities in composition to our own, if none other than for the fact that they experience and live among similar organic compounds to us. (Fairies and angels are one among many other entities whom I have had communication and I can confirm that they are not at all like aliens, nor do they even exist within our particular dimension of space, per se. This generic/gross relegation of all non-human beings to one 'alien' or 'mystical' realm for dismissal is due primarily to human ignorance of the matter, I would say.)

However, their constitutional composition is vastly different than our own. In regards to the one individual I met, its physical body is what I would describe as highly psychic in form. The skin texture had a greater elasticity about it than our own and was more permeable than our own. It was rather osmotic, not just of air and water like persons, but to many other refined essences and substances, and not just through the skin, but throughout its entire system. This permeable nature of their skin and its internal structure which is more liquidious and viscous in density than our own (yes, I could, through my own sensitivity feel into its body) means that its concrete form is actually designed for telepathic or more psychic (meaning highly sensory) forms of relationship to all things, not just people, but all matter. Whereas people have by comparison, extremely dense bodily forms and then subtle bodies or gateways in the system that can be used for telepathy, the alien’s body is itself, rather psychic.

From a strictly physiological constitutional point of view, the larger head size to its more slender and lithe body suggests a great proclivity to the astral realms and less concern or need for a lower jiao or earthly/physically grounded constitution. Like humans, the eyes bear the 'gateway to the soul', and in this respect, the eyes of this entity- entirely large and dark, actually held, from a psychic point of view, the vastness of space in a way that humans are generally not so profoundly connected. Its eyes were vastly interconnected to the greater physical contexts of its own existence, not just a myopic view of its immediate planetary/existence as people tend towards.

Their communication style … wow.. this is difficult to describe, is what I experienced as intellectually sensory. It is a very 'etheric' style of communication that does not require verbal articulation but is an intellectually refined comprehension through sensory awareness. That said, it was also one of the most clear communications I have ever had with a physical entity that was not more spirit based in its form (ie. an angel, certain demons, etc.,_). Part of this clarity has to do with the refinement of their physiological and cognitive systems, and partly because it’s intensely cerebral nature also helped it to give it a precision in sensory articulation.

For those versed in the Chinese system of Five Element Theory, I would describe that the constitution of this ET was like that of a lung metal and kidney water. Lung, being an organ of metal, and metal in more refined and organized states reflects crystalline forms. Anything with more of a crystalline body is 1) more connected to the minerals of the solar bodies 2) has an ability to amplify or act as conduit/receptor to the energies at a higher frequency 3) has physiological and constitutional 'memories' of the universe's origins and planetary anatomy.

If this individual is in any way representative of its race, then I would say its spirit composition was more that of the water element, in that it is highly sensory and adaptive, and also more in touch with the 'mysteries' of the universe, though this in to way to say it is more 'spiritually enlightened' per se. Water, is related to kidney, and the alien head does remind me of a giant kidney as does the depths of its eyes, which hold more the space of universe (jing) than the light of the solar bodies (shen) commonly seen in human eyes. On a side note, it makes sense then that for those who are afraid to confront their depths, mysteries and uncertainties, might find looking into the dark space of an alien's eyes unsettling.

Being that I perceive this being as primarily two aspects of yin (lung and kidney are yin organs) it makes sense then that its personality runs cool, its body is thin and lathe, and it also has a feminine quality about its sensitivity.

As for more of a strictly TCM analysis of the body type (and not 5E) it is a very fire body- smooth, pointed, ethereal. Meaning, combined with my other system analysis, we are looking at a highly alchemical (water-fire axis) being with a physiological proclivity to the ‘heavens’/ ‘sky’ (eg. Lung, which is referred to as the water cloud in Chinese medicine).

Well there you have it… a glimpse of extra-terrestrial anatomy from a Chinese medicine point of view. What an out-of-this-world post!!

Edited by Small Fur
  • Like 4

can ones mind be abducted? or infiltrated? by interdimensional beings?

Well, yes.

To be extremely generic about it, this is the concept of "possession".

In Chinese medicine possession can be internal or external- meaning, they can come from outside of us and into us (ie. ingesting drugs and toxins until we become sick), or we can generate them from inside and they spread outward (ie. having a genetically predisposed cancerous growth that manifests onto the surface of the skin). Of course, what is internal and external is not mutually exclusive, but that is for another discussion.

On the surface of modern TCM it would appear that possession is simply the processes of development involved in illness, however, when you look back historically and more contextually at the roots of the medicine, you realize that they are also talking about spirits and spiritual level possession, meaning demons and also the more etheric "gui".

To move this out of an ancient esoteric realm, what I would describe from my experience is that possession is quality of force or energetic pattern from a source that seeks to subsume its host.

This means, for instance, mental illness or extremely negative thinking that we self-generate can lead to psychosis. Not only this, but the energy of that psychosis, will if strong enough, over time begin to gestate and develop wanting to take a form of consciousness. On a physical level, one way you might see this as a person who looks rather 'zombiefied' from their mental/emotionally generated miseries. On a subtle level, what I see is that amorphous heads are literally trying to come out of the 'misery' energy field. In anthroposophy, this is discussed as the energy pattern trying to develop a consciousness or a sense of 'I' or self. In popular culture, this is depicted as ghostly demonic heads trying to come out of the chest or shoulders of a person, but this is literally what it looks like if you can see at a subtle level. In time, if this is strong enough, one can actually become "possessed" by their own miseries. Of course, once this misery develops its own 'mind' it will try to drag down others with it or assume additional hosts, hence the statement, "misery loves company".

In this way, the energy generated by 'cursing' others is similar in the sense that it is an energy pattern that takes hold of someone's life path and creates disruption from a single source. Although this is less embodied in its origination than your question about entities.

So, all this is to set up a little more foundational information and dimension for me to answer your question and keep it relevant for Taoist readers. To get more specific, first of all, we are all on a rock floating through a shared intergalactic space, don't forget that you are already living in space. Many forms of communication are transmitted through this space (for an intellectually acute fictitious cultural reference that mirrors actual scientific theory on this matter, see Neal Stephenson's book "Anathem") in part because we are all generating numerous impulses, signals and energies. Much of what you believe 'you' thought of is because of other conditions occurring in the 'meta-consciousness' or field generated by other civilizations, beings, peoples at other times, spaces, dimensions, etc.,. that are crossing through your current stream of consciousness. Some of the ways these manifest are in situations like synchronicity, dejavu, coinciding incidences. These are all variations and aspects of time, space and dimension of self transmitting or 'infiltrating' the sphere of present time and present consciousness into your awareness.

Second, there are an infinite number of other varieties of entities. I can't describe them all to you, but some are scarcely embodied, some have distinct forms but are primarily etheric in their constitution, etc. So, different beings are going to interact with (or not) humans in different ways. To give example, and provide a more 'positive' spin on 'abduction' an angel may enter someone's body to help heal, save their life ,or temporarily take hold of someone's life for goodness affecting their fate. This does happen. We have all heard of people being saved by angels, and sometimes that happens from a very 'internal' way for us.

In contrast, what we call demons (I will note here, that I basically -haha- consider it 'racist' to say all demons are alike, this category actually houses SO many different forms of entities, some of which don't even know of each other, like each other, etc.,.- but that's a digression and I will keep this simple) do take possession of people at a variety of levels. In fact, some entities of demon (- and technically, most are in another dimension, yet still part of the universe so they fit the terminology of "interdimensional" that you used) basically only want to 'possess' others. In my experience, it is not out of maliciousness, per se, it is just how they live. It like a parasite or a flea that sucks blood- it just does what it does, and that is how they live. Of course the ramifications of that to a human can be rather excruciating, but nonetheless, that is not 'upsetting' but rather 'healthful' if you were operating from the 'demons' perspective. And yes, some portion of mental illness is therefore often affected by or sometimes directly created by demonic forces, this is determined as an 'internal possession' in Chinese medicine, primarily because the 'demons' work from the inside out of the system.

Finally, I think you were trying to get at whether aliens can possess us. This is a tricky one. Aliens, as we have established, are highly psychic individuals. They communicate through the sensory system that registers in our minds. So, if your mind were very open to this- ie. you were yourself psychic or you have lost grounding and are basically 'demented' you may get reception (albeit confused if you are demented) reception from ET/alien forces. Can they take over the body? Well, only in the sense that the mind is part of the body. But my sense of them is that they don't really have interest in this, not say like an angel or a demon whose primary interest are interacting with humans at an 'abstract' yet physical level. Despite being highly psychic, aliens are really physical beings compared to beings of other dimensions like an angel or a demon. Therefore, they can not subsume the body in the same energetic way a demon would, which is why it either psychically communicates or it has to physically 'take you in its spacecraft.' But they could communicate with you. Would they take over your mind? Well, guess what?

Anyone who is truly psychic and energetically aware and powerful in that regard can influence another's life course and system.

The fact is, psychic or not, we are all energetic beings influencing each others paths and energies. The difference between an alien, an angel and a person is in their level of consciousness and the quality of intent. What do you think transmission is about when Chinese practitioners pass information? These are 'ghosts' of a lineage acting through another to affect the course of ones development, training, and health. What about saints and mystics who transmit universal chi, heavenly energy, or primordial sources to initiate, heal, and transfer information or change your life?

This is to say that each of us have different functions and intentions about how we relate. Some are to possess and dominate, some are to give and allow. These qualities exist on a spectrum of power depending on the amplitude of intention, as well as clarity and level of consciousness to affect each other. We can all affect each others bodies, emotions, minds and spirits. Being who we are, we may all use different tools- a car, a spaceship, our hands, an energetic field, a prayer, a curse… and all beings are capable of refining and developing it to extraordinary measures- hence, the Taoist immortal, the healing saint, the master qi projection practitioner, and the one who seeks to awaken others through profound love.

So more important then whether or entities are affecting us, is how are we affecting ourselves and each other each moment of our lives? What are you thoughts, intentions, energies and impulses? How aware are you of your own field of projection in shifting this universe?

Edited by Small Fur
  • Like 4

With some of the ets I've communicated with, the sense of a vastly expanded intellect tuned to a wider perspective was very much in evidence. Mind to mind communication with them has a multi-dimensional aspect to it, it's not just two-way audio like telepathy is sometimes imagined to be, there are multiple 3D (or more than 3D) spatial sets of information coming in at once.

I actually asked one about their views on TCM and the like. It indicated while such a system might be useful they really don't percieve the subtle dimensions of the body in the same way. I got an image of body with the traditional meridian lines, and then the meridians expanded out into intersecting regions of spacial vibration, with the meeting points between the separate spaces producing the meridian "lines".

Edited by Enishi

Enshi,

So fun! That is neat that you have reception with them.

It's funny, but I did the similar thing later that evening… contacted a different "ET" than the one I mentioned earlier in the post and asked to do a bit of sensory exchange regarding our anatomical systems and other things. It was very fascinating and well beyond any experience of bodies that I have known here. The TCM was a fun way for me to conceptualize them in the closest, most applicable way I could by our earthly measures, but given that their organ system is not even like ours, nor is their subtle body composition like ours, it is a much further and more symbolic means of description to apply our theoretical system on to their living experience.

I like your description about the 'spatiality' in their communication style. It truly is much more vast than our own. I was very impressed to experience their ability to perceive time and space which gives them a 'forward' like insight to time that is not even psychic in its prophecy as would a person (who would have to project or sense into a 'future'), but rather more like a type of 'direct' knowledge and understanding about the spatial relationships of time and dimension. So hard to describe but very fascinating.

Many of the qualities that people here on earth would consider 'psychic' are not even 'psychic' to their form in my opinion, it is a much more 'direct' (rather than remote) and understandably tangible (rather than abstract per se) experience to them. Anyway, it is too complex for me to describe this in writing, in part because I wasn't having verbal communication with them where I could just repeat how one would describe it to me, but rather we were 'mind-melding' (LOL- for lack of a better term) so that I was able to experience it more or less for myself.

Being that an ET communication is still really a new experience for me, I'm not sure that I have words for that very inhuman experience. But it was educational for me, just as, I think they had their own interest in observing my funny human nature. ! :-)

Thanks for your sharing. Mila

Edited by Small Fur
  • Like 1

Mind to mind interaction is so common for them that they don't even think of it as being a separate, hidden category of life, it is to them what internet and phone communications are to us. :)

I also got the sense of many of them having less dense bodies.

To an extent I can discern the differences between various groups. When extending my awareness outside the solar system, I notice there are large networks there who seem to be performing political monitoring functions. Their overall presence does indeed have more of a feminine feel in contrast to humans. One group was tall and thin with a bluish tone to their skin and were intensely compassionate.

In general they are all quite peaceful, though some do have manipulative and passive-aggressive traits. In that sense social and technical evolution is not the same individual spiritual advancement.

I will post more later. :)

Edited by Enishi

Well, yes.

To be extremely generic about it, this is the concept of "possession".

In Chinese medicine possession can be internal or external- meaning, they can come from outside of us and into us (ie. ingesting drugs and toxins until we become sick), or we can generate them from inside and they spread outward (ie. having a genetically predisposed cancerous growth that manifests onto the surface of the skin). Of course, what is internal and external is not mutually exclusive, but that is for another discussion.

On the surface of modern TCM it would appear that possession is simply the processes of development involved in illness, however, when you look back historically and more contextually at the roots of the medicine, you realize that they are also talking about spirits and spiritual level possession, meaning demons and also the more etheric "gui".

To move this out of an ancient esoteric realm, what I would describe from my experience is that possession is quality of force or energetic pattern from a source that seeks to subsume its host.

This means, for instance, mental illness or extremely negative thinking that we self-generate can lead to psychosis. Not only this, but the energy of that psychosis, will if strong enough, over time begin to gestate and develop wanting to take a form of consciousness. On a physical level, one way you might see this as a person who looks rather 'zombiefied' from their mental/emotionally generated miseries. On a subtle level, what I see is that amorphous heads are literally trying to come out of the 'misery' energy field. In anthroposophy, this is discussed as the energy pattern trying to develop a consciousness or a sense of 'I' or self. In popular culture, this is depicted as ghostly demonic heads trying to come out of the chest or shoulders of a person, but this is literally what it looks like if you can see at a subtle level. In time, if this is strong enough, one can actually become "possessed" by their own miseries. Of course, once this misery develops its own 'mind' it will try to drag down others with it or assume additional hosts, hence the statement, "misery loves company".

In this way, the energy generated by 'cursing' others is similar in the sense that it is an energy pattern that takes hold of someone's life path and creates disruption from a single source. Although this is less embodied in its origination than your question about entities.

So, all this is to set up a little more foundational information and dimension for me to answer your question and keep it relevant for Taoist readers. To get more specific, first of all, we are all on a rock floating through a shared intergalactic space, don't forget that you are already living in space. Many forms of communication are transmitted through this space (for an intellectually acute fictitious cultural reference that mirrors actual scientific theory on this matter, see Neal Stephenson's book "Anathem") in part because we are all generating numerous impulses, signals and energies. Much of what you believe 'you' thought of is because of other conditions occurring in the 'meta-consciousness' or field generated by other civilizations, beings, peoples at other times, spaces, dimensions, etc.,. that are crossing through your current stream of consciousness. Some of the ways these manifest are in situations like synchronicity, dejavu, coinciding incidences. These are all variations and aspects of time, space and dimension of self transmitting or 'infiltrating' the sphere of present time and present consciousness into your awareness.

Second, there are an infinite number of other varieties of entities. I can't describe them all to you, but some are scarcely embodied, some have distinct forms but are primarily etheric in their constitution, etc. So, different beings are going to interact with (or not) humans in different ways. To give example, and provide a more 'positive' spin on 'abduction' an angel may enter someone's body to help heal, save their life ,or temporarily take hold of someone's life for goodness affecting their fate. This does happen. We have all heard of people being saved by angels, and sometimes that happens from a very 'internal' way for us.

In contrast, what we call demons (I will note here, that I basically -haha- consider it 'racist' to say all demons are alike, this category actually houses SO many different forms of entities, some of which don't even know of each other, like each other, etc.,.- but that's a digression and I will keep this simple) do take possession of people at a variety of levels. In fact, some entities of demon (- and technically, most are in another dimension, yet still part of the universe so they fit the terminology of "interdimensional" that you used) basically only want to 'possess' others. In my experience, it is not out of maliciousness, per se, it is just how they live. It like a parasite or a flea that sucks blood- it just does what it does, and that is how they live. Of course the ramifications of that to a human can be rather excruciating, but nonetheless, that is not 'upsetting' but rather 'healthful' if you were operating from the 'demons' perspective. And yes, some portion of mental illness is therefore often affected by or sometimes directly created by demonic forces, this is determined as an 'internal possession' in Chinese medicine, primarily because the 'demons' work from the inside out of the system.

Finally, I think you were trying to get at whether aliens can possess us. This is a tricky one. Aliens, as we have established, are highly psychic individuals. They communicate through the sensory system that registers in our minds. So, if your mind were very open to this- ie. you were yourself psychic or you have lost grounding and are basically 'demented' you may get reception (albeit confused if you are demented) reception from ET/alien forces. Can they take over the body? Well, only in the sense that the mind is part of the body. But my sense of them is that they don't really have interest in this, not say like an angel or a demon whose primary interest are interacting with humans at an 'abstract' yet physical level. Despite being highly psychic, aliens are really physical beings compared to beings of other dimensions like an angel or a demon. Therefore, they can not subsume the body in the same energetic way a demon would, which is why it either psychically communicates or it has to physically 'take you in its spacecraft.' But they could communicate with you. Would they take over your mind? Well, guess what?

Anyone who is truly psychic and energetically aware and powerful in that regard can influence another's life course and system.

The fact is, psychic or not, we are all energetic beings influencing each others paths and energies. The difference between an alien, an angel and a person is in their level of consciousness and the quality of intent. What do you think transmission is about when Chinese practitioners pass information? These are 'ghosts' of a lineage acting through another to affect the course of ones development, training, and health. What about saints and mystics who transmit universal chi, heavenly energy, or primordial sources to initiate, heal, and transfer information or change your life?

This is to say that each of us have different functions and intentions about how we relate. Some are to possess and dominate, some are to give and allow. These qualities exist on a spectrum of power depending on the amplitude of intention, as well as clarity and level of consciousness to affect each other. We can all affect each others bodies, emotions, minds and spirits. Being who we are, we may all use different tools- a car, a spaceship, our hands, an energetic field, a prayer, a curse… and all beings are capable of refining and developing it to extraordinary measures- hence, the Taoist immortal, the healing saint, the master qi projection practitioner, and the one who seeks to awaken others through profound love.

So more important then whether or entities are affecting us, is how are we affecting ourselves and each other each moment of our lives? What are you thoughts, intentions, energies and impulses? How aware are you of your own field of projection in shifting this universe?

Wow, that was very cool.

"Much of what you believe 'you' thought of is because of other conditions occurring in the 'meta-consciousness' or field generated by other civilizations, beings, peoples at other times, spaces, dimensions, etc.,. that are crossing through your current stream of consciousness. Some of the ways these manifest are in situations like synchronicity, dejavu, coinciding incidences. These are all variations and aspects of time, space and dimension of self transmitting or 'infiltrating' the sphere of present time and present consciousness into your awareness."

I have direct experience of knowing that a thought I 'thought' (sic) was mine actually originated elsewhere. In fact it's a pain in the butt trying to get at what are really one's 'own' thoughts and guarding oneself from the ambient BS. Seems to me that some traditions like to say that the best way to get over this issue is to stop thinking entirely. I tried that and I didn't do very well - or rather I often got to this point where I thought 'hey, I'm not thinking' - which is IMO that classic joke buddhists like to get people to play on themselves while meditating. So sometimes I wonder if it's perhaps worth me learning different ways of thinking (per 5E systems thinking for example) than this 'no thought' thing.

I have direct experience of knowing that a thought I 'thought' (sic) was mine actually originated elsewhere. In fact it's a pain in the butt trying to get at what are really one's 'own' thoughts and guarding oneself from the ambient BS. Seems to me that some traditions like to say that the best way to get over this issue is to stop thinking entirely. I tried that and I didn't do very well - or rather I often got to this point where I thought 'hey, I'm not thinking' - which is IMO that classic joke buddhists like to get people to play on themselves while meditating. So sometimes I wonder if it's perhaps worth me learning different ways of thinking (per 5E systems thinking for example) than this 'no thought' thing.

A paradigm worth exploring is using the other senses to 'think'. Rather than dumping all of the processing power on the mind only, one could utilize smells and tastes to scan the environment and other living things. Expand the sense of 'feeling' to encompass one's entire home. They could also be used as passive meditations so all that spastic thought energy isn't going to waste, and much more. According to my own experience, the five senses, phases of consciousness and the various states of matter ('elements') are all intimately connected in a surprising way.

• Like 1

This has got to be my most unusual post yet, but umm… anyone interested in constitutional analysis of extra-terrestrial beings with a short final analysis of their form from a Chinese medicine perspective?! Thought I'd post a little something to this thread though it is unusual for me to share about exclusively metaphysical topics.

Although it was recent that I had my first and only communication with a single extra-terrestrial being, I can say that it provided me with a lot of insight.

For one, aliens exist within our dimensional plane of space, so their biological physiology has some similarities in composition to our own, if none other than for the fact that they experience and live among similar organic compounds to us. (Fairies and angels are one among many other entities whom I have had communication and I can confirm that they are not at all like aliens, nor do they even exist within our particular dimension of space, per se. This generic/gross relegation of all non-human beings to one 'alien' or 'mystical' realm for dismissal is due primarily to human ignorance of the matter, I would say.)

However, their constitutional composition is vastly different than our own. In regards to the one individual I met, its physical body is what I would describe as highly psychic in form. The skin texture had a greater elasticity about it than our own and was more permeable than our own. It was rather osmotic, not just of air and water like persons, but to many other refined essences and substances, and not just through the skin, but throughout its entire system. This permeable nature of their skin and its internal structure which is more liquidious and viscous in density than our own (yes, I could, through my own sensitivity feel into its body) means that its concrete form is actually designed for telepathic or more psychic (meaning highly sensory) forms of relationship to all things, not just people, but all matter. Whereas people have by comparison, extremely dense bodily forms and then subtle bodies or gateways in the system that can be used for telepathy, the alien’s body is itself, rather psychic.

From a strictly physiological constitutional point of view, the larger head size to its more slender and lithe body suggests a great proclivity to the astral realms and less concern or need for a lower jiao or earthly/physically grounded constitution. Like humans, the eyes bear the 'gateway to the soul', and in this respect, the eyes of this entity- entirely large and dark, actually held, from a psychic point of view, the vastness of space in a way that humans are generally not so profoundly connected. Its eyes were vastly interconnected to the greater physical contexts of its own existence, not just a myopic view of its immediate planetary/existence as people tend towards.

Their communication style … wow.. this is difficult to describe, is what I experienced as intellectually sensory. It is a very 'etheric' style of communication that does not require verbal articulation but is an intellectually refined comprehension through sensory awareness. That said, it was also one of the most clear communications I have ever had with a physical entity that was not more spirit based in its form (ie. an angel, certain demons, etc.,_). Part of this clarity has to do with the refinement of their physiological and cognitive systems, and partly because it’s intensely cerebral nature also helped it to give it a precision in sensory articulation.

For those versed in the Chinese system of Five Element Theory, I would describe that the constitution of this ET was like that of a lung metal and kidney water. Lung, being an organ of metal, and metal in more refined and organized states reflects crystalline forms. Anything with more of a crystalline body is 1) more connected to the minerals of the solar bodies 2) has an ability to amplify or act as conduit/receptor to the energies at a higher frequency 3) has physiological and constitutional 'memories' of the universe's origins and planetary anatomy.

If this individual is in any way representative of its race, then I would say its spirit composition was more that of the water element, in that it is highly sensory and adaptive, and also more in touch with the 'mysteries' of the universe, though this in to way to say it is more 'spiritually enlightened' per se. Water, is related to kidney, and the alien head does remind me of a giant kidney as does the depths of its eyes, which hold more the space of universe (jing) than the light of the solar bodies (shen) commonly seen in human eyes. On a side note, it makes sense then that for those who are afraid to confront their depths, mysteries and uncertainties, might find looking into the dark space of an alien's eyes unsettling.

Being that I perceive this being as primarily two aspects of yin (lung and kidney are yin organs) it makes sense then that its personality runs cool, its body is thin and lathe, and it also has a feminine quality about its sensitivity.

As for more of a strictly TCM analysis of the body type (and not 5E) it is a very fire body- smooth, pointed, ethereal. Meaning, combined with my other system analysis, we are looking at a highly alchemical (water-fire axis) being with a physiological proclivity to the ‘heavens’/ ‘sky’ (eg. Lung, which is referred to as the water cloud in Chinese medicine).

Well there you have it… a glimpse of extra-terrestrial anatomy from a Chinese medicine point of view. What an out-of-this-world post!!

Hi Small Fur,

With help of a friend have made contact with these sorts of beings as well. Just that my ability to recieve information hasen't yet been opened - but I find that they are curious now, anyway. Being that I get what is the equivalant of a phone call (face inches from my own in my minds eye and curious feelings) I would like to be able to better open lines of communication. Our energy exchanges have been a very noticable experience with a punch-to-the-gut feeling and lots of energy in the throat and difficulty making vocal communication during these exchanges.

I would like to open the facilities needed to communicate. I currently meditate with an emphasise on relaxation in a straight posture and following the breath while observing thoughts and practicing non-attachement to them.

I also practice Level one Kundalini Awakening program when time permits, and some of Jeff Primack's chi kung series as well.

Thank you for the interesting information.

• Like 1

Funny you guys are talking about aliens. I'm wryting my first book, it's about aliens and ninjas, even though I don't know much about aliens, just the movie stuff.

I tried lucid dreaming but as weird and crazy(and I've had some beyond obscure dreams) as my dreams get, I've only realised I was dreaming twice. The cruel thing is, when I realised I was dreaming I had slight control then woke up inside another dream and didn't realise I was still dreaming

Stage 5 clinger. ahah

hmmmm

maybe irrelevant

all hearsay

/ humanity was known as the great fire people?

highly advanced spiritually and technologically

then the "fall from grace" ?

so beings out there I guess may still assume we are still

and able to help at some level... though it would seem not so anymore

Uhm, what fall from grace? When were we the fire people thing? What happened to the city of atlantis? What's up with the bermuda triangle? How can I contact ets?