3bob

Yogiraj SatGurunath Siddhanath

Does anyone have any legitimate info on him and his practices? He is coming to SF and I'm curious.

Yogiraj Satgurunath Siddhanath

You know I looked into this guy and spent some time talking to those he has appointed to instruct others. I listened to their stories of internal discord among his followers, discussed the techniques he calls Kriya. The conclusion is the whole thing surrounding him is nothing but a fraud on a massive scale. Decided he was a waste of time.

I have not seen or heard anything yet to alter this opinion.

Yogiraj Satgurunath Siddhanath

You know I looked into this guy and spent some time talking to those he has appointed to instruct others. I listened to their stories of internal discord among his followers, discussed the techniques he calls Kriya. The conclusion is the whole thing surrounding him is nothing but a fraud on a massive scale. Decided he was a waste of time.

I have not seen or heard anything yet to alter this opinion.

I'm interested in everything you can say about that.

I'm interested to why that is being considered a worthy investigation to get to the truth of the matter, yogiraj satgurunath siddhanath.

To me it sounds like a rash conclusion that was formed cause of mental laziness and arrogance (thinking you were aware enough to form a conclusion off of lack of evidence)

I got initiated under gurunath.

Just cause the fruits of his service isn't obvious to you it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

What occurs doesn't revolve around whether it is known by you or not.

You are not the determining factor.

It's arrogance to assume you are.

I'm just writing this cause he has been very transformative for me. I'm saying this from much experience. It took me awhile to truly see. But then I did.

I don't expect you to believe me and I don't feel like sharing anymore personal history here.

But I would recommend you do your due diligence instead of being presumptuous.

Honestly you would have to patiently practice his techniques for quite some time (patience) to of done your due dilligence

It is basically potentially legal defamation/slander that you performed against a holy man

Not that you care or that he does

Edited by mystery

And it is curious you form opinions based on people other than him

That were talking about him

I wasn't wild about those people too that he appoints to instruct

But I don't see them as representative of him

But they do serve a purpose though nevertheless

Their evolution or lackthereof doesn't mean much about who he is and how powerful his techniques are

And who are we to judge how evolved they are anyway

What faculty do you possess that can determine that?

And how about me?

And who is to say a divine being should fit into your caged idea of what it means to be liberated?

They're more liberated than your idea

How could they be limited to your perception?

And why act like your perception is very aware?

What about it is?

Edited by mystery

And you'd be psychotic to take me seriously too as a determinate of his genuiness just like your lack of investigation formed a psychotic conclusion

Just do your due diligence if you want genuine insight

If you wanna be pretentious carry on as you are

It's just insanity that such a lack of due dilligence would be shared as if it would benefit the world at large

But then again it's insanity I'm even spending the energy here refuting such mental rigidity

Edited by mystery

[...]

But then again it's insanity I'm even spending the energy here refuting such mental rigidity

I know that you're performing a spiritual duty by defending the Parampara, but when it's done in this way it looks like fanaticism.

He appears to be a man with a beautiful beard that claims he's channeling an immortal master in the Himalaya.

As with all people that practice channeling, there are those who believe them and those who don't.

Based on personal impressions that stand on tiny details like when Lahiri Mahasaya said that if breath retention is done correctly, it causes hair-loss... I'm dubious of the kriya affair from the very beginning.

But that's just me.

I never found a well written critic of Gurunath, but only people who say that he's the real deal.

Then those people show a little tendency of criticizing everything else, but this is how the spiritual world goes on: praise and critics from 500 B.C.

Just cause you are calling me telling someone to do due dilligence (if they want clarity) fanaticism doesn't mean it is. I wrote a lot cause I am passionate. These days people name call "passion" as negative things if it doesn't agree with their viewpoints. I could have written less. So what? I can do what I want. This isn't a graded assignment or some bs, I'm just sharing my heart. There are no rules. It doesn't have to fit a criteria.

You are just another person basing their viewpoint on a lack of evidence with a pretense as if that is intelligent or a clear way to go about viewing someone.

Like look you are writing what you heard about it from other people. It's like you're just regurgitating information.

It shouldn't be radical to say do your due dilligence, and it's certainly not fanaticism. This is a basic sciencific principle.

I am just saying don't be mentally rigid and mentally lazy (if you want clarity).

Explore if you want clarity.

Edited by mystery

Based on personal impressions that stand on tiny details like when Lahiri Mahasaya said that if breath retention is done correctly, it causes hair-loss... I'm dubious of the kriya affair from the very beginning.

But that's just me.

Having spent considerable amount of time with two very serious practitioners of Kriya Yoga recently (Babaji's tradition), both of whom I have known since for a good part of 30 years (younger one is only 28 and I have changed his diapers when he was a baby);  and having spoken with their Guru (who lives in a little temple in the Himalayan foothills in Uttarakhand, India) I am pretty sure that Babaji's Kriya Yoga is a gentle and powerful practice. 

I'm sure those who have practiced genuine spiritual traditions for a reasonably long period of time can recognize the spark of Sattva (cultivated with sadhana) in others (there is a glow, a certain type of vibration that emanates from such people). In the presence of such people our own spiritual energies resonate and expand. That is the way to know for sure. Irrespective of what words come out of their mouths...

• Like 1

Just explore it yourself you know, why trust other people's perspectives including mine?

I've been asked this question a few years ago, but today I'll reply differently.

Even if for you followers/disciples Gurunath appears to be the best thing ever, this fact doesn't mean that other may have the same degree of interest.

If I were to personally test every single guru that mother India regurgitates in the West, I would make it a full time-job. Especially for the fact that legitimately those gurus want  to be paid with good cash.

I don't see a Guru just because I'm dubious of him, but when I see a teacher it's because I'm interested in something that came from him.

For example, this video gives me the strong impression that the tradition is plainly made-up.

• Like 1

[...]

I'm sure those who have practiced genuine spiritual traditions for a reasonably long period of time can recognize the spark of Sattva (cultivated with sadhana) in others (there is a glow, a certain type of vibration that emanates from such people). In the presence of such people our own spiritual energies resonate and expand. That is the way to know for sure. Irrespective of what words come out of their mouths...

That could be a standard for some, but personally I think it's too subjective...

I am not discussing appearances. I would rather discuss what is underneath the surface. But how self realized and beyond must someone be to truly get enough bellow the surface to see how genuine a sat guru really is or is not?

You do not really have any good points, so it seems you have to falsely make them I suppose. It makes for a really dishonest conversation when people begin putting words in others' mouths.

Why are you pretending to say you have the capacity to judge gurus if you made it a full time job?
You seem to be experiencing arrogance that has morphed into full blown psychosis by behaving as if you can do such a thing.
You keep drawing rigid conclusions based on no real investigation, and you expect me to think you can do such a task?

I am not the only one who has experienced much from him. I am not the only one who has experienced his siddhis. I am not the only one who has experienced his shaktipat, and watched it transform their lives, consciousness, and burn karma. It is not a vague thing when that all occurs that can be wrongfully attributed. The vividness of the transformation, the evolving consciousness, the burning of karma, the shaktipat, etc is very very very intense. It is not placebo.  He does much more too I am not going to share, and I am confident I have not experienced all there is to experience from him. I have watched the film Kumare, and I am sure some so called gurus fool people too. Of course. Not everyone is like that though. I have experienced people offering what they do not really have the ability to offer, before. I would even sy I have experienced placebo before. But that is not comparable to what he offers. It is hard to describe what he offers, it is just so powerful and vivid.

It takes some very deep faculties to be see into the genuine or lack of authenticity of a satuguru , faculties I doubt you have and I do not have.

Many people are not blindly following him like the masses would blindly follow a priest. He is powerful, it would take a mental illness to keep bashing him after receiving his guidance.
But yes you would not know this because your mental rigidity isn't allowing you to see past your cognitive road blocks to the destination of proper investigation.
You won't even do that, but you are acting as if you are in-the-know. It is actually full blown ignorance/delusion how you are behaving. To think that your shallowly drawn conclusions can be passed as insight.

I am still investigating him without a conclusion, as I said I do not have the faculties to realize the depth of a sat guru.

Even after everything I've watched, I still need to keep investigating.
It is not about bashing or praising him, it is about investigating what he offers if wanting a clear insight as to what he is offering. It is about not jumping to a conclusion before the point of clarity, and to not be so arrogant as to think I have arrived before I really have.

I obviously have not arrived.

I have not been uncovered of delusion and neither have you, I can tell. 

If you are not willing to investigate any of this I should probably stop taking you seriously. Cause you either do not care about this really, are too rigid, or you are trolling.

Edited by mystery

I mean if you want an open discussion, you have a choice to offer your so called good insight as to why you think the video you posted is something "made up" so to speak.
And by the way surya yoga is not the only practices he offers.

Why is it controversial that sunlight can cure certain diseases? Why it it controversial that intention and prayer can have bodily effects, psychological effects, etc? Have you been up to date with science?

Many cultures of people have even worshiped "the sun" as a deity.

So I am interested to hear your refute.

Edited by mystery

That could be a standard for some, but personally I think it's too subjective...

You can't go to being objective in a field that is entirely subjective imho. You have to trust your intuition and ability to discern between desirable and undesirable without going through the rational process. After a point, the spiritual world is beyond rationality.

Don't get mad at me for sharing my opinions: I'm not a guru-debunker and I enjoy reading about your experiences.

But I would like to hear critics as well :closedeyes: