tulku

How to transform Prison Planet Earth into Immaterial World of Neither-perception-nor-non-perception ?

Samsara is suffering. It is not a place.. it is in one's mind state. If you are suffering, you are in samsara. If your suffering/afflictions, craving, aggression and delusion is ceased, that is called Nirvana.

Even if the world is destroyed, the sentient beings will continue to pass on... they will continue to wander in samsara, they will take birth in other universes or the future universe. Another universe will be formed in time to come and the sentient beings, owing to their delusion and afflictions, continue to take birth. That is why there has been infinite past universes and infinite future universes to come, and sentient beings have just been cycling on and on without a beginning through countless universes.

The only way to end this cycle is to cultivate wisdom.

The only way to end this cycle is through ending samsara.

If the Gods deem it appropriate to create another round of samsara and the universe, let them create another one then..

How should we transform Prison Planet Earth into Immaterial World of Neither-perception-nor-non-perception ?

Where the inhabitants of these realms are possessed entirely of mind and they have no body?

Why would we want to? The formless realms are perhaps the most unwanted places to be reborn in in Buddhism, the worst prison possible really. They are not nirvana as you seem to think. They are just the highest states of existence possible. But this is still within samsara. I've read that the human realm on the other hand is the most desirable to be born in. Actually is also says so in your very link...

Why would we want to? The formless realms are perhaps the most unwanted places to be reborn in in Buddhism, the worst prison possible really. They are not nirvana as you seem to think. They are just the highest states of existence possible. But this is still within samsara. I've read that the human realm on the other hand is the most desirable to be born in. Actually is also says so in your very link...

Once you are in Nirvana, you will have the power to travel between realms.

Once you are in Nirvana, you will possess the power to exist in all realms simultaneously.

You will be the rock, the air, the water, the land, the animals, every human, every sun, every moon, every star, every planet in the universe.

Prison?

Humanity is the worst Prison of all and you all don't even know it.

In anycase, the Gods will decide to end Samsara and the Prison of Humanity and none of you has any say in it.

But I can tell you right now, come end of 2012, the whole world and the whole of humanity will become a formless Nirvana or..

I will cease to exist as a flesh and blood human being.

Either way, I will not have a material body beyond this year.

Why look at the spiritual path from an impoverished position? "When i get to this point... when i reach this state... when i attain Nirvana...", these sort of ways of expressing, in terms of the ultimate view, is of course not wrong, but then they originate from lack. Remember, the mountain is mountain from the foot to the summit. Not that there are two mountains where one is whole and the other only has a summit... there is only one mountain, from beginning of the journey right thru to the end, only one mountain. So for those who have developed this wider view or approach to their spiritual vocation, then the path becomes nourishing.

I encourage everyone to read the book Mount Analogue --

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Analogue

Edited by C T

Prison?

No, it isn't. It has buddhadharma present (at least on this planet) plus a good mixture of happiness and suffering. So it is the best place to be (excluding special realms I suppose).

In anycase, the Gods will decide to end Samsara and the Prison of Humanity and none of you has any say in it.

Hate to break it to you, but no one can end samsara. One can only end samsara by and for oneself.

Well I just hope you're not planning to commit suicide or something.

The only way to end this cycle is through ending samsara.

If the Gods deem it appropriate to create another round of samsara and the universe, let them create another one then..

Ending samsara means ending craving, aggression and delusion. Through the realization of prajna wisdom.

Gods don't create samsara and the universe, it is by one's own karma that they arise.

• Like 2

Once you are in Nirvana, you will have the power to travel between realms.

Once you are in Nirvana, you will possess the power to exist in all realms simultaneously.

You will be the rock, the air, the water, the land, the animals, every human, every sun, every moon, every star, every planet in the universe instead.

Prison?

But I can tell you right now, come end of 2012, the whole world and the whole of humanity will become a formless Nirvana or..

I think you read too many useless new age materials. You would do better by studying the Buddha's teachings.

The 2012 'ascension' thing is a lie or a hoax perpetrated by evil spirits trying to deceive human beings through channellers.

We will see soon enough when this year passes without any changes.

Edited by xabir2005
  • Like 1

Well I just hope you're not planning to commit suicide or something.

Reminds me of those creepy cults that commit suicide because they thought the world is ending.

@tulku

Be aware that you are displaying a classical mental development process of a future tyrant. It is very clear from your statements. It is like your intellect is a wild beast driven by pain it cannot handle, in a control-frenzy, grabbing spiritual statements, using them as weapons, throwing them at people. You might be farther away from spiritual awakening than anybody you perceive as unawakened. You cannot see depth, because your egoic mind is grabbing everything and holds it tight, preventing it from sinking in and revealing its profound wisdom. It's a defense mechanism. The mind knows that there's good stuff in those things - stuff that can remove those parts of the mind that are a creation of fear. You are driven by inner demons, and as is very common in a state like that, the inner demons will distract from themselves by projecting demons onto the outer canvas.

Maybe with the passing of 2012 you will stop posting here. That would make 2012 a truly wondrous and spiritual year. :lol:

Relax and don't take life so serious. Allow yourself a long vacation from unease. Focus on the positive things in your life. We create reality, and problems are there because people feed them energy.

If you feel unable to focus on positive stuff, doing less will accomplish more.

I feel I have a duty to call you out on your crap, especially when you start advocating fasting and indefinite semen retention, which is potentially dangerous.

Then may I call you out on your crap contained in the words "I feel I have a duty"?` ^_^

Edited by Owledge

@tulku

Be aware that you are displaying a classical mental development process of a future tyrant. It is very clear from your statements. It is like your intellect is a wild beast driven by pain it cannot handle, in a control-frenzy, grabbing spiritual statements, using them as weapons, throwing them at people. You might be farther away from spiritual awakening than anybody you perceive as unawakened. You cannot see depth, because your egoic mind is grabbing everything and holds it tight, preventing it from sinking in and revealing its profound wisdom. It's a defense mechanism. The mind knows that there's good stuff in those things - stuff that can remove those parts of the mind that are a creation of fear. You are driven by inner demons, and as is very common in a state like that, the inner demons will distract from themselves by projecting demons onto the outer canvas.

Maybe with the passing of 2012 you will stop posting here. That would make 2012 a truly wondrous and spiritual year. :lol:

Relax and don't take life so serious. Allow yourself a long vacation from unease. Focus on the positive things in your life. We create reality, and problems are there because people feed them energy.

If you feel unable to focus on positive stuff, doing less will accomplish more.

Then may I call you out on your crap contained in the words "I feel I have a duty"?` ^_^

Every tyrant in the past oppresses the people for the sake of the tyrants' own selfish desires and greed.

When I become a tyrant, I will become a tyrant not because of my own selfish desires and greed but for the evolution of mankind.

When the Universe finally gives me the power to change the world and Humanity, I WILL change the whole world and humanity into a Formless, Immaterial world of Nirvana Enlightenment.

Humanity will not have desires, attachments, aversions, hatred or ignorance.

Most importantly, Humanity will have no material bodies left to enjoy their greedy ignorant desires of food, sex and entertainment.

Call me a tyrant for breaking humanity free of their attachments, aversions and ignorance regardless of what they want?

Call me a tyrant for freeing pigs out of their farms?

Sure, if I am a tyrant for force-feeding enlightenment to humanity, then so be it.

You can be rest assured that 2012 will be the last year the world will remain in its old ways.

P.S. I might not see as far as the Buddha but I definitely see further than you.

Edited by tulku

I think you read too many useless new age materials. You would do better by studying the Buddha's teachings.

The 2012 'ascension' thing is a lie or a hoax perpetrated by evil spirits trying to deceive human beings through channellers.

We will see soon enough when this year passes without any changes.

This year will not pass without some major changes to my being, to my life.

2013 will be the start of a new age. But whether the new age is a good one or bad one, that is still to be determined.

I can assure you of that.

Every tyrant in the past oppresses the people for the sake of the tyrants' own selfish desires and greed.

When I become a tyrant, I will become a tyrant not because of my own selfish desires and greed but for the evolution of mankind.

The latter is what drives tyrants. People only in for their own selfish reasons are operating more in the background. You are 'on a mission'. But look at historical examples of people aiming at what you are aspiring to. Look at what fate meets them. And then look at people that work on themselves, that are modest. Mere history should be suitable for guiding you on the way of happiness, peace and prosperity. ... How can you reconcile your state of being on a crusade against desires and at the same time embody grandiose desires?

You are extremely driven by desires to transform the whole world because you cannot accept the world as it is. But that way you exclude yourself from the ability to transform the world. You first have to accept it as it is before the universe allows you to influence it. With rejection you separate yourself from it, and all you can add to the world then is your perceived problem, not the solution. Fighting something makes it stronger. I am thankful that life taught me those lessons.

In another thread, someone posted a video that is suitable for this matter, too. It is about how our mind gives power to and creates problems. Maybe it can inspire you. I think you are struggling with a barrier like that.

Edited by Owledge

The latter is what drives tyrants. People only in for their own selfish reasons are operating more in the background. You are 'on a mission'. But look at historical examples of people aiming at what you are aspiring to. Look at what fate meets them. And then look at people that work on themselves, that are modest. Mere history should be suitable for guiding you on the way of happiness, peace and prosperity. ... How can you reconcile your state of being on a crusade against desires and at the same time embody grandiose desires?

You are extremely driven by desires to transform the whole world because you cannot accept the world as it is. But that way you exclude yourself from the ability to transform the world. You first have to accept it as it is before the universe allows you to influence it. With rejection you separate yourself from it, and all you can add to the world then is your perceived problem, not the solution. Fighting something makes it stronger. I am thankful that life taught me those lessons.

In another thread, someone posted a video that is suitable for this matter, too. It is about how our mind gives power to and creates problems. Maybe it can inspire you. I think you are struggling with a barrier like that.

What "Grandiose Desire" do I have? The Desire of Power over other Men like the petty human tyrants of the past?

The Desire of Power over men is a foolish desire meant only for animals and the un-evolved.

I don't wish for Power over men. No true Sage who has achieved Enlightenment wishes Power over men because that is an impermanent goal.

On the contray, I only Desire for All of Humanity to drop all their petty, foolish, animalistic Desires, Hatred, Attachments, Aversions and Ignorance so that the whole of Humanity can be Evolved Immortal Buddhas.

For Man can only achieve True Peace and True Happiness by dropping All Desires and All Attachments, especially the Attachments to his own family, to sex, to food, to entertainment and even his own life.

The Universe would not allow you to change the world if you accept the world as it is.

It is only by Rejecting Every Notion which this World is with Every Fabric of Your Consciousness, It is only by Separating Yourself from the World, then Does the Universe takes notice of your Demands and Wishes and Changes the World on your Behalf.

Fighting something only makes it stronger if your are weaker.

If you are stronger than the enemy and you fight the enemy, then the enemy would weaken and die off.

The whole world is Corrupt and if you think you can Purify the Corrupt World by becoming Corrupt yourself, then you must be the most foolish child in the whole of this forum.

To Purify a Corrupt World, one must Purify himself to an Incorruptible Stage and it is only by rejecting every cell of every Corrupt World, every Corrupt Notion and Concept out there, then does one Purify himself.

Only an In-corrupt Soul can Purify this World by rejecting this Corrupt World and Separating oneself from the Corruption of this World.

Edited by tulku

How about doing both? Transforming my Mind and the World?

By transforming yourself, you begin to transform the world also.

• Like 1

What "Grandiose Desire" do I have? The Desire of Power over other Men like the petty human tyrants of the past?

The Desire of Power over men is a foolish desire meant only for animals and the un-evolved.

You want to impose changes to your liking onto every human being. If someone doesn't want that change, he's seen as a problem/enemy by you. That's imposing your will unto others. That's a desire for control - power over men.

On the contray, I only Desire for All of Humanity to drop all their petty, foolish, animalistic Desires, Hatred, Attachments, Aversions and Ignorance so that the whole of Humanity can be Evolved Immortal Buddhas.

So there's the desire. And how do you deal with obstacles on that path?

For Man can only achieve True Peace and True Happiness by dropping All Desires and All Attachments, especially the Attachments to his own family, to sex, to food, to entertainment and even his own life.

Do you exclude your clearly stated desires for changing the world? Are those exempt? Somehow better/special?

The Universe would not allow you to change the world if you accept the world as it is.

This is difficult to explain to someone who believes the opposite. If you are in non-acceptance of a part of life, you don't want to see that part as it is, and that makes your perception deviate from reality, or your actions focused on a goal, not on current reality. As I said, difficult to explain, but I've made my experiences. The path to success is very elusive, for it is invisible when looked at. Please read the Dao De Jing. It is full of obvious hints at those seeming contradictions that contain profound wisdom.

It is only by Rejecting Every Notion which this World is with Every Fabric of Your Consciousness, It is only by Separating Yourself from the World, then Does the Universe takes notice of your Demands and Wishes and Changes the World on your Behalf.

Negativity will propagate. If you think your mindset will radiate outwards, then I suggest you embody the constructive change you want to see in the world, not your rejection of the world. It is basics even in psychology that if you try to convince someone of your view and you totally reject that person's view, you will not accomplish much. Then you might fall into delusion and believe that force is the way to go.

If you want the world to become something that you don't hold inside of yourself, you will lose your center.

Ironically, once you embody what you want the world to become, you no longer hold that desire, because you are content within yourself. And then - surprise - the world changes. :)

Fighting something only makes it stronger if your are weaker.

If you are stronger than the enemy and you fight the enemy, then the enemy would weaken and die off.

Then I guess everything's fine in Iraq now. Because ... you know ... there's no backlash. There's no hatred bred through warfare.

Also: Answer me this question: Who/what is it that calls someone "enemy" here? What makes someone into an enemy? And why?

Apparently you never internalized any of the spiritual basic teachings, otherwise you wouldn't be stuck at the very beginning where you think that the world can be healed through force and warfare. Right now, you are qualified to be a politician; certainly not a buddha.

The whole world is Corrupt and if you think you can Purify the Corrupt World by becoming Corrupt yourself, then you must be the most foolish child in the whole of this forum.

Be aware of the logical fallacy you did here, for that is part of misunderstandings. Accepting the world as it is now does not mean becoming corrupted. Accepting the world as it is begins with dumping that extreme view that "The whole world is Corrupt", because then you reject the reality of uncorruptedness in the world and cannot act based on that. It means that everybody is your enemy.

(This reminds me of a funny scene from The Venture Bros. where the Monarch was talking about his "war on everything". Very according to this here, he's an arch-villain and a comedy/tragedy figure.)

I've heard something that makes sense to me: Personal success in this life depends on how well we can relate to others.

EDIT:

Judging by your aim (an alleged realm with mind-only beings), your mind is troubled with the bodily. That means that the problem resides in the mind. Still your mind and the bodily will be alright. Then your mind won't hold onto unhealth in the bodily anymore.

Did you watch the video I linked? If not, please do! :)

Edited by Owledge

From all that you've said on this forum, you don't sound very happy, tulku, or peaceful. Maybe you should reconsider your path.

• Like 1

From all that you've said on this forum, you don't sound very happy, tulku, or peaceful. Maybe you should reconsider your path.

As long as I am living in this world with all this corruption around me, i wouldn't be very happy and peaceful in this world.

The path has already been decided for me by the gods even before i was born.

You want to impose changes to your liking onto every human being. If someone doesn't want that change, he's seen as a problem/enemy by you. That's imposing your will unto others. That's a desire for control - power over men.

But after the world is changed, then man has permanently dropped off his attachments, desires and aversions and became an enlightened immortal buddha for good, then no one will have power over him or her.

You know you are talking just like one of those hostages with the Stockholm Syndrome.

The good guys wanna free the hostages from the criminals but the hostages have been taken captive for so long they no identify with the criminals rather than with the good guys. And if the good guys wanna free the hostages from the criminals, the hostages are actually saying, " you are changing my choice to want to be a hostage to the criminals. I do not like the control you have to change my choice"

Some choices have to be made for humanity because humans are too weak-willed or foolish to make the choice.

Do you exclude your clearly stated desires for changing the world? Are those exempt? Somehow better/special?

Of course it is. My desire is free humankind, not to enslave humankind so that they can serve me better.

My desires to free humankind is infinitely purer and wiser and better than the desires of petty tyrants who wanna enslave humans so that they have empires to control.

This is difficult to explain to someone who believes the opposite. If you are in non-acceptance of a part of life, you don't want to see that part as it is, and that makes your perception deviate from reality, or your actions focused on a goal, not on current reality. As I said, difficult to explain, but I've made my experiences. The path to success is very elusive, for it is invisible when looked at. Please read the Dao De Jing. It is full of obvious hints at those seeming contradictions that contain profound wisdom.

If a man is willing to go far enough that he is willing to die in order to change his world, either the Universe would change the world for him or he would not be part of this world anymore.

Either way, it is a win-win situation for the man.

Negativity will propagate. If you think your mindset will radiate outwards, then I suggest you embody the constructive change you want to see in the world, not your rejection of the world. It is basics even in psychology that if you try to convince someone of your view and you totally reject that person's view, you will not accomplish much. Then you might fall into delusion and believe that force is the way to go.

If you want the world to become something that you don't hold inside of yourself, you will lose your center.

Ironically, once you embody what you want the world to become, you no longer hold that desire, because you are content within yourself. And then - surprise - the world changes. :)

I happen to think that viewpoints are extremely positive and constructive and your viewpoints are extremely negative, destructive and delusional.

And i do embody what I want the world to become.

Then I guess everything's fine in Iraq now. Because ... you know ... there's no backlash. There's no hatred bred through warfare.

Also: Answer me this question: Who/what is it that calls someone "enemy" here? What makes someone into an enemy? And why?

Apparently you never internalized any of the spiritual basic teachings, otherwise you wouldn't be stuck at the very beginning where you think that the world can be healed through force and warfare. Right now, you are qualified to be a politician; certainly not a buddha.

You watched the movie Avengers Assemble? If there is no one to fight Loki, no heroes to fight Loki, how do you think the world is gonna be free from the tyranny of evil.

I don't wish for the world to serve me. I only wish for the world to be free.

And if the world needs my death in order to be free, i would gladly sacrifice myself for the world.

Be aware of the logical fallacy you did here, for that is part of misunderstandings. Accepting the world as it is now does not mean becoming corrupted. Accepting the world as it is begins with dumping that extreme view that "The whole world is Corrupt", because then you reject the reality of uncorruptedness in the world and cannot act based on that. It means that everybody is your enemy.

(This reminds me of a funny scene from The Venture Bros. where the Monarch was talking about his "war on everything". Very according to this here, he's an arch-villain and a comedy/tragedy figure.)

There are plenty of monks and nuns who are not my enemies. Only the agents of Lust and Love are my enemies.

I've heard something that makes sense to me: Personal success in this life depends on how well we can relate to others.

If you think that I am still bothered by mundane concepts like success or failure, then you have another think coming.

Judging by your aim (an alleged realm with mind-only beings), your mind is troubled with the bodily. That means that the problem resides in the mind. Still your mind and the bodily will be alright. Then your mind won't hold onto unhealth in the bodily anymore.

My mind is caged by my body and if i have to destroy my cage in order to free my mind, i would do it.

The path has already been decided for me by the gods even before i was born.

Hm, I wonder how the gods think about a mortal being talking like that. ^_^ I guess they're either 'not amused' ... or totally amused.

But after the world is changed, then man has permanently dropped off his attachments, desires and aversions and became an enlightened immortal buddha for good, then no one will have power over him or her.

It's one of those immature "but"s. It's like waging war for peace. It's a fallacy. Trying to achieve ends by using means that stand against the end. You cannot free beings by taking away their freedom of choice. They are where they are by choice, just as you are where you are by choice.

Some choices have to be made for humanity because humans are too weak-willed or foolish to make the choice.

Oh, you already put yourself above humanity. Interesting. ;)

My desires to free humankind is infinitely purer and wiser and better than the desires of petty tyrants who wanna enslave humans so that they have empires to control.

Well, maybe not. ^_^ Petty tyrants usually have great ideas about how to improve humankind, how to lead them into a glorious age. They think they know what is right and good, and justify their actions that way. It's the same thing you have going. It is based on fear and pain. Ever noticed how enlightened beings are kinda relaxed and radiating love? :D

If a man is willing to go far enough that he is willing to die in order to change his world, either the Universe would change the world for him or he would not be part of this world anymore.

And if the world needs my death in order to be free, i would gladly sacrifice myself for the world.

Well, maybe you should put yourself to the test and ask mother ayahuasca for a death experience. But I don't know whether she would feel insulted about it, so I only wish it to happen if it is alright for her.

In any case you will always receive what you need on your spiritual path right now. She might give you one hell of a lesson. Afraid? ^_^

Let me just add that it's not enough to be willing to die for the world. You have to be willing to live for it. And that seems to be the core of your problem. (You see, since you don't seem that much attached to life anyway, giving your life away is not really much of a sacrifice. On the other hand, even if you were willing to continue as you are now, in great suffering, that's merely your personal choice. You don't have to suffer. You can live happily, and what separates you from that is merely a choice. But it cannot be made with words. It has to be realized deeply.)

There's that great saying: "Give up and you will succeed." Well, if you need to make a great sacrifice to show your devotion to the universe, then sacrifice your quest. ;) Don't sacrifice your life, but who you are now. That will show your humility and devotion and honor the gods, so to speak.

And i do embody what I want the world to become.

You should really do a reality check here. You are stressing out a lot. You see enemies and problems all around. You have desires. You spread negativity.

The world already has enough of that, thank you. ;)

You watched the movie Avengers Assemble? If there is no one to fight Loki, no heroes to fight Loki, how do you think the world is gonna be free from the tyranny of evil.

"Marvel's The Avengers - Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army."

Come on ... SERIOUSLY?! :lol: Marvel Comics' good-vs-evil-philosophy? This is a Taoist forum, not a Christian missionary activism platform.

Life is a play, and the so-called evils are there in order to make you the entertaining person that you are. And it's even funnier as long as you don't realize that on a higher level it's you yourself who added those characters to the play. :lol:

There are plenty of monks and nuns who are not my enemies. Only the agents of Lust and Love are my enemies.

I respect your openness about your sexual frustration. It signals that it is at a stage of great despair. Rejoice! Usually people will have it easy to receive help at this point. All the emotional crap in your egoic mind might already be in the very process of being shaken up so that a purging is nigh.

You might be right that something special is happening soon, just not what you expect. Be ready for a positive surprise. ... Ah, no, don't be ready. It's more fun that way. B)

My mind is caged by my body and if i have to destroy my cage in order to free my mind, i would do it.

Well, you're not telling anything new here. I looked up the description of "Immaterial World of Neither-perception-nor-non-perception" and it is clear as day that the pain in your mind is running wild so much that it rejects everything bodily.

Free yourself by letting go of the mind. (Try zen meditation.)

Somewhere down the road you forgot that spirituality without love is futile. Learn to love your body and all physical. You might not like it as it is now, but if you send love towards what is, you are freed of the pain that paralyzes and obscures the path of change.

Edited by Owledge

Hm, I wonder how the gods think about a mortal being talking like that. ^_^ I guess they're either 'not amused' ... or totally amused.

It's one of those immature "but"s. It's like waging war for peace. It's a fallacy. Trying to achieve ends by using means that stand against the end. You cannot free beings by taking away their freedom of choice. They are where they are by choice, just as you are where you are by choice.

Oh, you already put yourself above humanity. Interesting. ;)

Well, maybe not. ^_^ Petty tyrants usually have great ideas about how to improve humankind, how to lead them into a glorious age. They think they know what is right and good, and justify their actions that way. It's the same thing you have going. It is based on fear and pain. Ever noticed how enlightened beings are kinda relaxed and radiating love? :D

Well, maybe you should put yourself to the test and ask mother ayahuasca for a death experience. But I don't know whether she would feel insulted about it, so I only wish it to happen if it is alright for her.

In any case you will always receive what you need on your spiritual path right now. She might give you one hell of a lesson. Afraid? ^_^

Let me just add that it's not enough to be willing to die for the world. You have to be willing to live for it. And that seems to be the core of your problem. (You see, since you don't seem that much attached to life anyway, giving your life away is not really much of a sacrifice. On the other hand, even if you were willing to continue as you are now, in great suffering, that's merely your personal choice. You don't have to suffer. You can live happily, and what separates you from that is merely a choice. But it cannot be made with words. It has to be realized deeply.)

There's that great saying: "Give up and you will succeed." Well, if you need to make a great sacrifice to show your devotion to the universe, then sacrifice your quest. ;) Don't sacrifice your life, but who you are now. That will show your humility and devotion and honor the gods, so to speak.

You should really do a reality check here. You are stressing out a lot. You see enemies and problems all around. You have desires. You spread negativity.

The world already has enough of that, thank you. ;)

"Marvel's The Avengers - Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army."

Come on ... SERIOUSLY?! :lol: Marvel Comics' good-vs-evil-philosophy? This is a Taoist forum, not a Christian missionary activism platform.

Life is a play, and the so-called evils are there in order to make you the entertaining person that you are. And it's even funnier as long as you don't realize that on a higher level it's you yourself who added those characters to the play. :lol:

I respect your openness about your sexual frustration. It signals that it is at a stage of great despair. Rejoice! Usually people will have it easy to receive help at this point. All the emotional crap in your egoic mind might already be in the very process of being shaken up so that a purging is nigh.

You might be right that something special is happening soon, just not what you expect. Be ready for a positive surprise. ... Ah, no, don't be ready. It's more fun that way. B)

Well, you're not telling anything new here. I looked up the description of "Immaterial World of Neither-perception-nor-non-perception" and it is clear as day that the pain in your mind is running wild so much that it rejects everything bodily.

Free yourself by letting go of the mind. (Try zen meditation.)

Somewhere down the road you forgot that spirituality without love is futile. Learn to love your body and all physical. You might not like it as it is now, but if you send love towards what is, you are freed of the pain that paralyzes and obscures the path of change.

“When you teach people in the world to cultivate samadhi,

they must first of all sever the mind of lust. This is the first clear

and unalterable instruction on purity given by the Thus Come

Ones and the Buddhas of the past, World Honored Ones.

Commentary:

Demon kings advocate love. The difference between that and

the teaching of a Bodhisattva is ever so slight – like the flip of a

hand. In what way is it different? Bodhisattvas also love people, but

their love is a compassionate and protective kind, devoid of sexual

desire. But there is a current of lust that runs through everything a

demon king says. He openly advocates it, to the point that he says

that the heavier one’s sexual desire, the higher the level of enlightenment

one can reach. This kind of deviant doctrine harms people.

Bodhisattvas have no lust; they do not make distinctions between

living beings and themselves. Demons have motives; they are

greedy for things. Bodhisattvas have no ulterior motives and are not

greedy. In regard to this, the Buddha’s teaching explains the twelve

causal conditions.

“When you teach people in the world to cultivate samadhi,

they must first of all sever the mind of lust. Teach them to cut off

their thoughts of sexual desire. This is the first clear and

unalterable instruction on purity given by the Thus Come Ones

and the Buddhas of the Past, World Honored Ones.” This is the

method of teaching used by the Thus Come Ones. It is the

resolution of all the Buddhas of the past. This is clear instruction

that teaches people how to be pure. One must cut off lust. This is a

fixed principle. It is not the least bit flexible. It’s not to say that one

can have lust or not have it. One must get rid of it. If you want to be

enlightened and also hold on to your thoughts of lust, then you

certainly will join the retinue of demons.

Shurangama Sutra

As you can see, Owl, you have become one of those Demon Kings who openly praise that the more "Love" you have, the higher your enlightenment is.

Edited by tulku

Oh, the selective perception. I told you to love your body, not to jerk off. :lol:

You yourself quoted a text mentioning compassionate and protective love and then you ignore that and equal all love to lust.

You are boring when you do that. I will leave you alone now. :)

Edited by Owledge

Oh, the selective perception. I told you to love your body, not to jerk off. :lol:

You yourself quoted a text mentioning compassionate and protective love and then you ignore that and equal all love to lust.

You are boring when you do that. I will leave you alone now. :)

When ignorance is extinguished,

activity is extinguished;

when activity is extinguished,

consciousness is extinguished;

when consciousness is extinguished,

name and form are extinguished;

when name and form are extinguished,

the six sense-organs are extinguished;

when the six sense-organs are extinguished,

contact is extinguished;

when contact is extinguished,

feeling is extinguished;

when feeling is extinguished,

craving is extinguished;

when craving is extinguished,

grasping is extinguished;

when grasping is extinguished,

becoming is extinguished;

when becoming is extinguished,

birth is extinguished;

when birth is extinguished,

old age and death are extinguished

Shurangama Sutra

Edited by tulku

When the Universe finally gives me the power to change the world and Humanity, I WILL change the whole world and humanity into a Formless, Immaterial world of Nirvana Enlightenment.

Call me a tyrant for breaking humanity free of their attachments, aversions and ignorance regardless of what they want?

Call me a tyrant for freeing pigs out of their farms?

Uhmnn, in that rant, are We the pigs? :)

If so and it comes down to a vote on whether to give you the 'power to change the world' I'm gonna vote no. :)

That's right, until you show a little more respect and maturity you won't get my vote for godling. The bad new is the odds that I get the deciding vote are as likely as your ascension.

There's power in accepting our lot and building on it. Probably better to focus on Now then on power. There's a certainly childishness to dreaming of super powers. Childishness is fine; kids know to have fun. Some dreams are fantasies and others can be blue prints to build a future on.