Vmarco

Right Wing War Against LGBT's

the very ability TO fight is that right in action. free will is something we all possess uniformly. it is our intrinsic right.

i think i see what you mean. It sounds like something i believe along the lines of "anarchy always exists, because you can do what you want and someone can prevent you from doing it"

i'm all for your friends getting what they want and being happy. Just because i don't believe in rights doesn't mean i'm some cold heartless asshole. The situation is funny to me. Most things are hilarious to me, especially peoples notions about how the world should be. i wish my dog shit rainbows, but if i dwell on that for the rest of my life i will never be free or happy

I don't think that you're "a cold heartless asshole".

If I did, you certainly would NOT be on my Friends List!

That I guarantee you!!!

yeah i agree. i believe the only thing we have that can't be taken is free will/the mind

well maybe mind control, but i see no evidence for that...

I don't think that you're "a cold heartless asshole".

If I did, you certainly would NOT be on my Friends List!

That I guarantee you!!!

Hah, thanks :)

and with that i have said everything i have to say on this subject. Taking my leave from this thread

• Like 1

yeah i agree. i believe the only thing we have that can't be taken is free will/the mind well maybe mind control, but i see no evidence for that...

Proof exists in practicing the pursuit of perfection by thinking honestly about your actions, speaking honestly about your thoughts, acting honestly upon your words, and thinking honestly upon your actions.

I looked into the studies that White Wolf posted earlier in this thread and others that propagate anti-gay stereotypes. The vast majority are over a decade old and have been discredited and disproven, of the recent ones listed, I couldn't find any that directly related to homosexuality, but rather dangerous sex acts period. Just a bunch of hysteria and hate mongering. I can't believe Taobums is allowing this kind of pandering and hate mongering to exist. That post should, at the very least be noted for what it is, rather than allow it to cater to the homophobes that want to spread their hate and fear to others.

Aaron

I looked into the studies that White Wolf posted earlier in this thread and others that propagate anti-gay stereotypes. The vast majority are over a decade old and have been discredited and disproven, of the recent ones listed, I couldn't find any that directly related to homosexuality, but rather dangerous sex acts period. Just a bunch of hysteria and hate mongering. I can't believe Taobums is allowing this kind of pandering and hate mongering to exist. That post should, at the very least be noted for what it is, rather than allow it to cater to the homophobes that want to spread their hate and fear to others.

Aaron

Are you gay yourself Aaron?

Are you gay yourself Aaron?

Just wondering because the "not straight" people here seem to be able to take care of themselves quite well and I very much doubt that they need Aaron to protect them. :)

^^^

I'd appreciate the feedback from anyone qualified to comment.

Dude, I think if this thread had an air of acceptance, warm & welcoming sentiments, you might have more luck in asking people who identify with LGBTI to identify themselves to you to make a "legitimate" comment.

If you think that one person who is gay can speak for all that are gay, you may be mistaken as well. The term does not apply to a group of people with like minds, but a group of people who share the same sexual orientation, and may be diverse in very other aspect.

Just my opinion.

• Like 2

It is to me :)

Well, if you have something going for Aaron, positive or negative, try a personal message perhaps.

• Like 1

Dude, I think if this thread had an air of acceptance, warm & welcoming sentiments, you might have more luck in asking people who identify with LGBTI to identify themselves to you to make a "legitimate" comment.

If you think that one person who is gay can speak for all that are gay, you may be mistaken as well. The term does not apply to a group of people with like minds, but a group of people who share the same sexual orientation, and may be diverse in very other aspect.

Just my opinion.

I respect your opinion.

Just asking for some feedback from the "not straight" people because it seems that the two loudest and most badly informed Crusaders here are straight white men......

Well, if you have something going for Aaron, positive or negative, try a personal message perhaps.

Nah

Public discussion is the way forwards with this.

"Put up or shut up"

^^^

(not addressed to you incidentally :) )

Well, I for one, find Aaron's last thread to have nailed the issue here. Just my opinion. I find Seth to be championing a worthwhile cause with personal integrity & honour. Again, just my opinion. However, I have noticed you taking issue with Aaron across the board. I would be ignoring your efforts to engage if I was him too. Again, just my opinion.

• Like 1

Well, I for one, find Aaron's last thread to have nailed the issue here. Just my opinion. I find Seth to be championing a worthwhile cause with personal integrity & honour. Again, just my opinion. However, I have noticed you taking issue with Aaron across the board. I would be ignoring your efforts to engage if I was him too. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback

They can both "talk to the hand" now unless they add me to their "Friends Lists" :)

Appreciate your help with this.

It was a very emotive topic area for them.