tulku

If the Universe gives you the power & authority to destroy this old world so that a new, better world can be reborn..

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will you destroy this old world and give birth to a new better world?

• Yes
    • No

Destruction is different from Murder.

Destruction goes hand in hand with Rebirth.

But Murder means complete perpetual annihilation.

There IS a Difference.

Not to the person who's life you destroy. :mellow:

also 'complete perpetual annihilation' has a lot of syllables in it. So many its easy to hide meaning in them. Let's call murder something like BANG, you're dead, heart and brain have stopped working. That's something simple and real.

There's a breed of nasties who've justified murder through the dogma of Rebirth.

Don't break things you can't fix,

Beware setting in motion scenarios you can't control.

Seek peace, do what you can with your own hands.

On the other hand. If I was all powerful and for some bizarre reason gave you and only you the power to destroy and remake the world. How would you remake it? Start with Kim Sue who lives in a small town in Taiwan, with two girls, one boy, and works for the water reclamation facility up town. Then work your way up.

Edited by thelerner

If the Universe gives you the power & authority to destroy this old world so that a new, better world can be reborn..

Unenlightened idea. Authority is an illusionary concept that makes people into slaves and helps justify cruelties. Forget about authority; If you had the power to do it, nobody could alleviate your burden of responsibility.

do you have the courage to destroy this old world?

Would you have the courage to keep it?

• Like 1

I would destroy it, and then recreate it with everyone in it exactly as they were before, with all their fascinating good points and flaws and all the potential for growth and change that offers.

I WOULD, however, remove all mosquitoes, deer flies and other nasty, biting insects. :lol:

Vote Enishi for Omnipotent World Destroying Buddha. Vote for a better future, TODAY!!

Can I hear an AMEN Brother!!

Enishi for President - NOW! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I WOULD, however, remove all mosquitoes, deer flies and other nasty, biting insects. :lol:

Vote Enishi for Omnipotent World Destroying Buddha. Vote for a better future, TODAY!!

You have my vote sir! When can you start?

BOOM!

That moment inbetween moments, you jsut missed it! The whole of all of reality did jsut disappear, but you missed it because you didnt notice the nothing inbetween moments!

Darn, try to keep your awareness ever expanding! :D