Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Taoist Anarchy Organization

TAO viable or not?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you contribute to sustaining Anarchy?

• Yes, absolutely.
    • Only a Taoist form of Anarchy
    • Yes, but only if it were highly regulated
    • Yes, but only because everyone else is doing it
    • Maybe
    • Not ideally, but i'd keep an open mind
    • Preferrably not, you'd have to force it on me
    • You couldnt even force it on me.
    • Hell no.
    • What's Anarchy???

Possible plan of action for the Taoist Anarchy Organization:

1) Get land.

laugh.gif

yeah Scotty i gave ya plus one , however here we do have a Zen Nomad. nomads just pass thru lands to other lands, right? they dont actually have to have any of their own. the traveling anarchists cool.gif

I only get on 4 days a week sinfest, sheeeeeeesh! give me a break, i dont have net at home lol :lol:

BUT, im not here to counter anyone's arguments, only to present what i have thought and considered, but you are more than welcome to debunk yourself :lol:

but a few comments that i would like to address, Nomadic anarchy is my personal preference, but with at least one place as a dedicated home :lol: so i will need my own land some day. "supply base" :lol:

The main reason i want the land is to help others become self sufficient as a community (on "my"/our land), and as a supplement, I could always come back and resupply my weed, hemp, and cannabis (recreational, commercial/industrial, and nutritional respectively :lol:) and whatever otehr supplies i might need, before heading out again. BUT i have a long way to go and a LOT to learn about survival and natural resources before i am a legitamate "Nomad" but i have a good chunk of the "Zen" part down :lol::ninja:

Now, as a zen nomad, in the future, i might try to take some people along and teach them that path as well but not before i learn it myself :lol: Might be a small band of nomads n_n

Lots of tai chi and qi gong will happen with us :lol:

Nop...

Leaders will ruin everything

everyone has the power to ruin leaders... we can use it, and it works all teh better in an organized anarchy.

Never to imply there would not be any leaders, but their leadership would be limited to smaller zones of influence.

"federal" level would be anarchy is the law; the law of free will.

THE PEOPLE would have to take the responsibility to maintain a size restriction, taht no one group, organization, people, community, or culture could take territory beyond a reasonable amount for "global" anarchy to thrive.

As i meantioned, if war was the desire, make large areas of perpetual war that people may consistently take and lose territory over a vast area with "enter at your own risk" warnings and such.

As people who rule them/ourselves, and as people who are organized to maintain this self-governance, we can always look to each otehr for aide in fending off those assholes who want to take "it all" and govern us.

We can jsut as easily do to them what they would to their opposition and hang them by the balls (or ovaries in such the event) till they die of exposure or whatever hits 'em first.

Make example of the overzealous leaders, and make room for the responsible leaders. 4096 (64^2) small leaders vs 1 asshole leader :lol:

Hmm... okay. so. Who is willing and ready to form a more official organization in the name of preserving and providing a working anarchy model?

I'm not going to keep checking this page if no one is interested in working together here.

We've got some ideas about, but do we have anything more concrete to offer? Would anyone like to take this further, and keep using this thread to update each other, or am i still looking at an airborne pie?

edit: pardon the double post, but i am trying to get a little attention to try to move this idea into materialization and function.

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend

Forgive me the tripple post bump, but i am wondering if this is too much to handle, if peopler are scared or afraid, or if it is so genuinely impossible to work, organize, support, sustain, or protect that no one would bother to "waste their time"?

:unsure: Nobody?

Forgive me the tripple post bump, but i am wondering if this is too much to handle, if peopler are scared or afraid, or if it is so genuinely impossible to work, organize, support, sustain, or protect that no one would bother to "waste their time"?

:unsure: Nobody?

Well, let's think about it. I am contented with what I have. Why would I want to change anything? I catch the sun for energy, I catch the rain for my ponds, I recycle and reuse.

I already live in a form of anarchy in that I do not allow others to tell me how I should live my life and I don't go running around telling others how to live their's.

So sure, your aspirations are honorable but those are your aspirations, not mine.

• Like 1

to repeat what MH said "I already live in a form of anarchy"

Zen Nomad stick with it, it is a noble undertaking and it is not going to be easy.

patience, perserverance,........

:lol: well i never REALLY expected any sort of "anarch brotherhood" outside of "just do it - or dont"... :rolleyes: in many ways organization and anarchy are far too contradictive to conjoin, however, in so many ways, so too are yin and yang... revisiting my original suggestion "what better place than TTB?"

But, those who already have it, congrats.

All I would be suggesting is joining forces, so to speak, in order to share the wealth, as it were; more specifically, teaching others how to make it "there" and keep that freedom, as well as teaching each other how to manage successfully sharing either the freedom or the "how-to"... though everyone's anarchy is surely going to be unique and as diverse as the people themselves, but in all hopes, i would like to see us working together to expand the freedom and preserve it.

If this isnt a good way of doing it, a meager beginning in a taoist forum, then maybe y'all could offer otehr suggestions as to how this might better launch into the consciousness of many people?

I'm more interested in doing rather than aligning.

For instance, rather than calling myself a Taoist Anarchist, I'd rather read good sources of information...like having access to an unbiased news source which focuses primarmily on the freedom of citizens. For instance, it would expose all bills that are soon to be passed which infringe upon our rights...also give information on what we can do about it...etc.

That would be a much better example of an "organization". Something readily applicable.

One problem with "anarchy" is its tendency for self-destruction. Even calling yourself that places you in a negative light. I feel like someone who truly believes in anarchist ideals wouldn't submit themselves so easily to failure...better to blend in, or even better yet, to be a very good citizen (and as a side effect, to be seen as such)!

No one has a problem with Americans being self-informed...voting for what they believe is correct...running for their own offices...owning land...reading and distributing liberating information...etc.

So...I hope to either get some sources (like, "scotty! that already exists, here check this out:") or at least inspire something that will be effective and successful.

I feel that part of the doing may require some alignment, a helping hand of sorts for those who cant jsut pick up and do it as they are.

I dont feel taht there is any inherent negativity associated with being, or calling oneself, an Anarch, except the preconcieved notions of chaos from peers. It is like all things, good sides and bad sides. And like some things, the bad side tends to get the most attention. But that doesnt stop me from promoting the ideal community independence, and individual interdependence.

But that is, like i said about diversity, My preferred model of Anarchy. How to DO it..... depends on cooperation of others; interdependence.

I wholly agree that an incorruptible organization giving out real news and truth news would be a great resource and only help contribute to making self governance a real possibility, but that is no different than everything else i've asked of everyone: It comes down to "us" to Do It.

So...I hope to either get some sources (like, "scotty! that already exists, here check this out:") or at least inspire something that will be effective and successful.

I would like this as well, and would gladly offer anything i knew or had to present, but it, again, comes down to us doing it. We're not going to get something from nothing, and we're certainly not going to see any genuine self governance just debating about the semantics.

As my life pans out, I intend to acquire land which i can use as a basis for organizing a working Anarchy. When I get there, I'll let you know. Until then, I am going to find everything i can (and everyone I can) that can contribute to the goal.

Y'know, i've only ever heard "about" the ACLU, never looked into it cuz i never really heard anything significant... but maybe i ought to take a clsoer look at a lot of organizations that already exist...

Still got my heart set on T.A.O. maybe only because of the (anti-)witty acronym :P:lol::D

Well, maybe your idea is already in effect! We are individuals who can share useful information together in this thread, to start off with.

Because of T.A.O., I found that site. :)

:D:lol: no shit huh? Well at least we're getting something out of it.... :P

I'll have to keep the link in my personal practice version of the thread (it's linked in my sig lol) along with everything i think is particularaly helpful and benefits the objective.

SOMEthing is happening...! It almost seems like it's deliberate. No sooner than i had posted this thread, than i walk to my ride home and see grafiti all over the sidewalks in Barstow, CA

"Fuck the police

they lie.

www.crimethinc.com"

and im not expected to thing this seems all too coincidental?

but worth sharing......

http://www.crimethinc.com/about/

Greetings, dissident.

History is not something that happens to people—it is the activity of people. In every moment, in every decision and gesture, we make our culture, our life stories, our world, whether we take responsibility for this ourselves or ascribe this power to executives, politicians, pop stars, economic systems, or deities.

In a society which glorifies their power and our passivity, all thought which challenges this passivity is thoughtcrime. Crimethink is the transgression without which freedom and self-determination are impossible—it is the skeleton key that unlocks the prisons of our age.

CrimethInc. is the black market where we trade in this precious contraband. Here, the secret worlds of shoplifters, rioters, dropouts, deserters, adulterers, vandals, daydreamers—that is to say, of all of us, in those moments when, wanting more, we indulge in little revolts—converge to form gateways to new worlds where theft, cheating, warfare, boredom, and so on are simply obsolete.

This webpage is one of many manifestations of the underground network through which we work to realize these daydreams, to take the reins of our lives and make our history rather than using the same energy to insist we are being made by it. If you have illicit ideas and intentions of your own to share, you're invited to join us here.

Now Entering Cyberia (Population: Zero)

A Note on the Medium

Due to your vague interest in these matters which have been deemed antisocial by the new thought police, you have been exiled to Cyberia. You may believe your visit to be voluntary, but ask yourself: if you could live—in real time, in full color, without a 'net'—the revolt and transformation you fantasize about, would you be here, contemplating and trading in mere representations of such things? The new isolation chambers and interrogation rooms largely need no judicial procedures or law enforcement to fill them—we confine ourselves to these office cubicles, internet cafes, and lonely bedrooms willingly, even believing ourselves to have found access to our dreams and desires here.

Not to criticize you, of course—since obviously I am in the same situation as you, similarly self-exiled. But let's use this time in the wilderness as the political prisoners of old did: not to get accustomed to it, not to build new lives around this voluntary amputation, but to educate ourselves, increase our powers and connections, so when we can return to society we will be armed with new tools for dismantling and reconceiving it. Let us take the world itself back, rather than the "information superhighways" upon which we are being herded so quickly away from it, so one day there will be no need for anyone to return here besides misguided historians and other archaeologists of the cursed graveyards of the past.

See you on the other side of the screen, if you make it, earnest cyberspace cadet.

-CrimethInc. Workers' Collective.

http://www.crimethinc.com/tools/downloads/zines.html

Well, something meatier to chew on for now... Hope we can accomplish great things here soon!

P.S. i tried to memorize the url, easy as it should have been, but it's been three or so days since i first noticed it and today i jotted it down in my notebook on eth way to school... ha...

Okay, last bump i guess, since this thread hasnt recieved a lot of attention in 2 weeks, i'll let it die or even visit the pit without any further care, however, i think we should start a "force taoist anarchy on sinfest" thread laugh.gifbiggrin.gif (honestly only put that one in there cuz i thought it funny)

Any which way, the link in my sig is enough for me, and there's been enough contributed to that variation of this topic to work off of.

On a related note, a red and blue Taiji with a white (A) narchy symbol (similar to my avatar) is a concept for representing the T.A.O. of America laugh.gif funny thought, i suppose.

{edit}And a slight note to my vote: I'd support any form of anarchy, simply because i could STILL implement the Tao and follow and exemplify a taoist form of anarchy. :){/edit}