Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Taoist Anarchy Organization

TAO viable or not?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you contribute to sustaining Anarchy?

• Yes, absolutely.
    • Only a Taoist form of Anarchy
    • Yes, but only if it were highly regulated
    • Yes, but only because everyone else is doing it
    • Maybe
    • Not ideally, but i'd keep an open mind
    • Preferrably not, you'd have to force it on me
    • You couldnt even force it on me.
    • Hell no.
    • What's Anarchy???

"So let's stop worrying and stating the obvious and start working out ways to govern ourselves, together"

well a bunch of amazing old guys actually did this and tried to find a way to perserve it.

unfortunately it has devolved to our current government.

"So let's stop worrying and stating the obvious and start working out ways to govern ourselves, together"

well a bunch of amazing old guys actually did this and tried to find a way to perserve it.

unfortunately it has devolved to our current government.

They also suggested somewhere along the lines that we (we the people) are responsible for repeating their efforts.

What are you going to do, sit by and do nothing? Einstin had it right, that evil exists not because people do evil things but because they sit by and do nothing.

What am i going to do? Whatever i can, be it spreading the word and encouraging others to work toward a genuine "for/by the people" society, or abstaining from corporate involvement weather as work or as consumer. every little bit helps, even if you're jsut growing potatoes in your back yard.

Edit: I would like to add that a long term goal that may be a long ways off is to acquire a sizable piece of land with which to establish myself independently and grow food resources and hemp with which to assist others in securing their own self sufficiency, at little to no cost to them (depending on circumstances, of course).

It's an idea, for now, but a goal all the same.

Along the lines of this, i would willingly lend people the resources they need to establish themselves on my land so they can contribute to this idea/goal. From things like farming and ranching to teaching and charity.

The more people who help out, the more they and others benefit from the work done.

Not likely to become a reality for a good long while, but every little step counts.

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend

Anarchy will be the perfect breeding ground for the potential leaders and will give a chance to these who couldn't become a leader outside of anarchy.

In a society where everyone helps each other, the one who helps the most will be given the most power by these who he helps, and who he helped will in return become his followers. These followers will give him power and trust and will start following him and he will make the rules. These gangs will take up arms and start wars and soon the anarchy will fall.

In fact, I might want to lead a gang that will take over all the other territories and I don't see anything that is going to stop me in this anarchy plan.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zen Nomad, i am totally supportive of your effort and your virtue.

and as sinfest has suggested to, what is your plan after the anarchy?

what am i going to do? keep on keepin on, like i always have.

i am as an enthusiastic anarchist as you could ever find anywhere.

all anarchists are not quite exactly the same in their outlook.

your mention of "rules" earlier in this thread gives me reason to pause.

i am not looking to join a cult.

What mention of rules are you referring to?

This isnt about establishing rules and regulations, just encouraging people to knowingly work together, as in an organization, but without all the walls and fences and barriers that an organization is typically defined by.

The absence of rules isnt an absolute, mind you... but a "blank canvas" from which all forms of communal organizations and consenting communities can take root.

Perhaps the only rule i can think of is "do as you will so long as it does not interfere with the free and consenting will of another".

This, in its essence, permits "war zones" or "race/ist zones" that are "swim at your own risk". you consent to entering these areas as much as you consent to the entry of a swimming pool that has no life guard.

I dunno, i only have a billion ideas rumbling around, but the one that stands out most is that people as individuals must be self governed if they are to enjoy any true liberty or freedom.

Maybe the occupy wallstreet thing will work to our favor?

ok i re read the thread and realize i mis read a part of it earlier. biggrin.gif

and so you know, i live in probably one the the most anarchy regions of usa.

for generations long passed never trusted uncle sugar and the g men in these parts.

for it is well known that they speak with a forked tongue.

no one has ever knocked on my door and asked for my vote.

self reliance is the first step imo.

ha! i do grow sweet potatos btw

soon enuff this is all gonna sort itself out anyways despite what political party thinks they are in power.

just be at the ready. smile.gif

i think your vission may be one of clans, tribes, coops, communes, gangs, etc?

Yeah... clans and tribes, communes and gangs... as long as everyone is respecting each others' borders, or customs if they pass the borders, war would be limited to consenting areas, like we could designate a large part of the desert regions to continuous war-type practices.

Again, with the "enter at your own risk" warning/mentality.

You'll find me up in the mountains by a river and/or lake, growing hemp and cannabis and living off of little else ;)

What's the point in trying to make a point? Someone will always offer a counter-point. Eventually all points will be well-rounded.

:lol: well the points on the screen are made of square pixels.... so.... um... i got nothin' let's try to focus on the actual topic then, huh? :lol:

Which... i still got nothin at the moment....

Go forth and spread the word!

... let's try to focus on the actual topic then, huh? :lol: Which... i still got nothin at the moment....

Ah!, my friend of great vision!

Ananchy: The desire to be left alone so that one can live their life as they wish as long as they cause no harm to others.

So what would we do with those who wish to do us harm or would take more than their fair share of the planet's resources?

(The) Law of Free Will:

Damn! I swear that you are sounding more like Nietzsche the longer you keep this thread going. Have you been reading again?

stop pseudo arguing with nothing to offer as an argument for your points. wait...! start having a f-kin point :lol:

I already made 5 :rolleyes:

That's how things work right now with the whole conspiracy theory front.

First someone got the information and gave it to the people, the people then think they can make a difference by telling other people, in the end everyone knows what's going on, but that's it. No one takes initiative in anything while getting ready to take the next big hit in case it ever happens. Meanwhile a very organized system of meany-bad-bad people keeps going at it but this time in the open.

There's just a big mass of people with nothing to do because when it all started no one said, "This is what happening and this is what we're gotta do." No one knows what to do with the information and so it just gets passed along hoping there is someone who knows what to do with it. This whole mass of people is left there without a leader but it's still controlled with fear that is created by someone from the outside. Everyone is being controlled by what they're trying to fight and this is the weak spot of this not-system.

Imagine that T.A.O. is the information you spread

What will motivate them to do that?

This whole thing is completely different from what normal people are used to, why change?

Nop...

Leaders will ruin everything

They will and let me tell you why...

They don't have the right but they have the ability

Even if you make up rules, they will be broken and there are always will be leaders

Anarchy will be the perfect breeding ground for the potential leaders and will give a chance to these who couldn't become a leader outside of anarchy.

In a society where everyone helps each other, the one who helps the most will be given the most power by these who he helps, and who he helped will in return become his followers. These followers will give him power and trust and will start following him and he will make the rules. These gangs will take up arms and start wars and soon the anarchy will fall.

In fact, I might want to lead a gang that will take over all the other territories and I don't see anything that is going to stop me in this anarchy plan.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are always leaders because EVERYONE is a leader but even when you make every single person a leader, one will still be on top even if you keep hacking away the top of the pyramid with your rules and freedoms.

And the biggest problem with this THING is that it's so hard to do. It's so hard to do because it goes against the natural flow of things. It's uncomfortable and no one is used to it and it's definitely not the thing everyone wants.

Because if it was, it would have been in place this very instant!

People want comfort and like chi, that follows less resistance and looks for the closest path, they will do what requires less work to do.

THIS is the extreme, this will only take place when other paths are closed and this is the only thing that's left.

Natural flow of things?

Who's king of earth? or which dog is king of the wolves? Which cow is the leader? yes, there are generally more followers than leaders, but there is no reason that potential leaders should be allowed to be squelched by their own potential followers.

A follower who contributes nothing to their desired leader is a slave just as much as a person in chains.

as for chi, no one cultivates chi at all, according to you, because it takes a lot of time and dedication. it's hard to do. easy once you get into it thoroughly, but hard to initiate.

Anarchy is very little different than cultivating chi.

I don't want to go into detail with chi cultivation since my favorite way is copyrighted :lol:

Who's king of earth? or which dog is king of the wolves? Which cow is the leader? yes, there are generally more followers than leaders, but there is no reason that potential leaders should be allowed to be squelched by their own potential followers.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/22262-make-up-your-own-conspiracy-theory/page__view__findpost__p__317097

Yeah... clans and tribes, communes and gangs... as long as everyone is respecting each others' borders, or customs if they pass the borders, war would be limited to consenting areas, like we could designate a large part of the desert regions to continuous war-type practices.

Again, with the "enter at your own risk" warning/mentality.

Do you even have any land? :lol: